Page 46 of 57 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056 ... LastLast

Thread: The VP debate official thread

REpubs said the media and liberals will have to eat their words now that Sarah held her own during the debate. She didn't flop...and that is, in the eyes of the repugs, a win for her.

Palin wants more power. The A-L-I-N is frightening. Remember the last person with a name ending in those letters desiring control?

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by crackho View Post
    Shouldn't her baby be in bed? Did she really need to whore out her daughter's ...er...I mean her "special needs" child after the debate? She is disgusting.
    I thought the same thing! I was thinking that he gets dragged everywhere. Have you ever seen the dad holding him? It's always one of their daughters. Maybe it's not his? Maybe Trig is his business partner's kid!

Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    I thought the same thing! I was thinking that he gets dragged everywhere. Have you ever seen the dad holding him? It's always one of their daughters. Maybe it's not his? Maybe Trig is his business partner's kid!
    Maybe it is the daughter's kid?

I taped the debates.! I don't like to do commentary as I watch personally, I have to pay attention completely to absorb everything.

Quote Originally Posted by RevellingInSane View Post
    Biden wants to laugh.
    I swear there's a part in the debate (maybe somewhere toward the middle) where Palin is giving an answer and criticizing Obama for something he never did and you can hear a loud SIGH in the microphone (the camera wasn't on him).

Quote Originally Posted by stylejunkiex View Post
    Biden is actually kind of foxy....
    LMAO he has a nice smile.

I cant believe the talking heads- even the BBC is reporting that she held her own although they giggled over folsky stuff. I think that will put off more people the winking and the shoutout will put off people alot more than her comments itself.

She may have solidified her base, but she alienated independents and motivated the dems! I do not want an average person of average intelligence leading my country. I would not hire an average person to run a company with 10 employees, I can't believe people would be willing to do that for the entire country...again.

Maybe the ever mentioned Ronald Reagan sired the kid. That's the reason she keeps bringing him up *shrugs shoulders*

I'm an Independent. There was no way Palin connected with me. I want someone in office who is credentialed, educated, well-spoken, and like-minded on certain key issues. Palin is none of those. She is the antithesis of what I am looking for in a candidate. Obama/Biden all the way.

Quote Originally Posted by crackho View Post
    It was as if Biden was entertaining a 7th grader is what it was. Its a pity its come to this, and embarrassing that he even had to share a stage with such an uninformed idiot who did a semi-ok job at memorizing canned responses, and refusing to answer those she forgot.

I so agree, it's almost like Biden had to 'tone down' his stuff and lower himself to Palin's level somewhat so as not to totally embarrass her (quite the gentleman he is).

I can't believe how some are so gushing over how great and impressive she was. The only thing impressive is she didn't have a total brain fart. Well outside of not answering the questions that is.

Indeed her responses felt like they were read off a teleprompter, like she was making a campaign speech and not a true debate. That voice and chirty mannerism was SO annoying I started to turn the sound down everytime she spoke.

Biden truly deserved someone on his level. At least McCain is somewhat more interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by bychance View Post
    I taped the debates.! I don't like to do commentary as I watch personally, I have to pay attention completely to absorb everything.

I swear there's a part in the debate (maybe somewhere toward the middle) where Palin is giving an answer and criticizing Obama for something he never did and you can hear a loud SIGH in the microphone (the camera wasn't on him).

YES! I heard it, too.

I knew Biden would do a good job, but I have to say, he really impressed me.

My my, didn't we all just dip our tongues in some acid today.

im sorry, that was a flop

if you cant or refuse to answer questions, YOU FAIL

god, why is that so hard to understand! It's like an exam.. if you dont answer the questions, YOU DONT FUCKING PASS
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

What's round on the ends and high in the middle?

Quote Originally Posted by Str8_uncut-jock View Post
    She may have solidified her base, but she alienated independents and motivated the dems! I do not want an average person of average intelligence leading my country. I would not hire an average person to run a company with 10 employees, I can't believe people would be willing to do that for the entire country...again.
    I just can't take 4 more years of Presidential leaders who can't speak the English language.. when it's in fact, their 1st language.

Forget this.

Take off the kid gloves and annihilate this woman. She is a complete fraud! Treat her like a man! The men have to take everything thrown at them. Why should she be treated differently?

Quote Originally Posted by Str8_uncut-jock View Post
    REpubs said the media and liberals will have to eat their words now that Sarah held her own during the debate. She didn't flop...and that is, in the eyes of the repugs, a win for her.
    As long as she didn't puke or cry on stage they'd consider it a win.

Thread Information