Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 30 of 30

Thread: Votes are being stolen, now, by hundreds of thousands

  1. #16
    Elite Member lurkur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    5,370

    Default


  2. #17
    Elite Member bychance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    5,294

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SSDiva View Post
    By any means necessary!!
    Don't act all militant on me now, lol.

  3. #18
    Elite Member nana55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    dreaming about being on a lake in Ontario
    Posts
    4,085

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lurkur View Post
    If you split his face in half, it looks like two totally different people. That right side of his face don't look too good people.
    If I can't be a good example, then let me be a horrible warning.

  4. #19
    Gold Member ymeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,415

    Default

    it's the left but I concur.

  5. #20
    Elite Member kingcap72's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    10 miles from Pootie Tang
    Posts
    21,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nana55 View Post
    If you split his face in half, it looks like two totally different people. That right side of his face don't look too good people.
    Yeah, the left side of his face looks swollen.

  6. #21
    Elite Member lurkur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    5,370

    Default

    I'll go ahead and state the obvious--- he's two-faced

  7. #22
    Elite Member bychance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    5,294

    Default


  8. #23
    Elite Member witchcurlgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Acerbia
    Posts
    33,680

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bychance View Post
    violence never solved anything.
    It solved World War 2
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone


    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.


    If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

  9. #24
    Elite Member Grimmlok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In WhoreLand fucking your MOM
    Posts
    55,372

    Default

    didn't solve vietnam
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

  10. #25
    Elite Member witchcurlgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Acerbia
    Posts
    33,680

    Default

    Yes it did....it just solved it in favor of the North Vietnamese
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone


    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.


    If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

  11. #26
    Elite Member WesCAdle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Chokey Chicken on the Left Coast
    Posts
    1,518

    Default

    This is another reason why I think the Roveteers had everything to do with the ACORN accusations. They started purging files months ago often without people even knowing it. I looked my eligibility up on the state file and it said I was unregistered, however, when I called the local election board, they had me registered and eligible to vote. If you go to the polling place and they tell you you are not registered, but you are, insist that they let you vote as a "challenged" vote until you can prove residency or registration - whatever the issue. Do not let them turn you away if you are legitimately registered. They HAVE to accept your vote and note it as such.
    as privileged as a whore...victims in demand for public show, swept out through the cracks beneath the door, holier than thou, how?

  12. #27
    Elite Member lurkur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    5,370

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    It solved World War 2
    I disagree. World War II was violence. You don't solve violence with violence, you solve violence by ending violence.

  13. #28
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Back of Beyond
    Posts
    11,082

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ymeman View Post
    I mentioned election fraud to folks at the local dem headquarters pre-2004 election and got blank stares and silence. They just don't get it. Sooo stupid and inexcusable after 2000, I can't figure out why more people aren't concerned about it.
    Me too and I am going to go out on a limb and point fingers. Something could have and would have been done about this if the troops, ie the base, had been rallied to organize. Instead, websites like DKos Firedoglake Salon poo poo'd the mere suggestion of election fraud. Farhad Manjoo at Salon was allowed to eviscerate RFK JR. on several occasions. DKos banned people for bringing it up. FDL acted as if it had never happened and continued on politicking like an ostrich with it's head in the sand. Efforts by some of it's members to organize were shot down. These websites should be held accountable for their gross neglect of such an important issue.


  14. #29
    Gold Member ymeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,415

    Default

    yanno,

    where is my letter from the democratic party stating this:

    "This is another reason why I think the Roveteers had everything to do with the ACORN accusations. They started purging files months ago often without people even knowing it. I looked my eligibility up on the state file and it said I was unregistered, however, when I called the local election board, they had me registered and eligible to vote. If you go to the polling place and they tell you you are not registered, but you are, insist that they let you vote as a "challenged" vote until you can prove residency or registration - whatever the issue. Do not let them turn you away if you are legitimately registered. They HAVE to accept your vote and note it as such. "

    Amen, and why the dems have not put out mass mailings telling people how to deal with attempted fraud is a mystery to me.

  15. #30
    Gold Member ymeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,415

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    Me too and I am going to go out on a limb and point fingers. Something could have and would have been done about this if the troops, ie the base, had been rallied to organize. Instead, websites like DKos Firedoglake Salon poo poo'd the mere suggestion of election fraud. Farhad Manjoo at Salon was allowed to eviscerate RFK JR. on several occasions. DKos banned people for bringing it up. FDL acted as if it had never happened and continued on politicking like an ostrich with it's head in the sand. Efforts by some of it's members to organize were shot down. These websites should be held accountable for their gross neglect of such an important issue.

    That is why I don't do the 'blogs' generally. People get a thing going and then they get a name, their face gets recognition and they have a 'reputation to protect'. They listen to the wrong people and they castrate their effectiveness in order to keep the supply of ego strokes coming from people who they'd know, if they had any damn sense, are the devil in disguise. Democratic Underground is another one that went 'round the bend' years ago because of the same type of conformist garbage. I didn't know that Firedoglake was going that way. I trust Americablog because I think Aravosis is one of the most mentally stable bloggers out there, but I don't know where he stands on this...but with those other ones it's so true that about 'power corrupts'; inevitably they start letting outside people dictate what is and isn't a valid story. I've never liked the format of Kos but now that I know you can't talk about fraud I can completely write him off. What a mistake.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 17
    Last Post: March 4th, 2008, 01:45 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: October 24th, 2007, 06:45 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: August 18th, 2007, 01:52 PM
  4. Hundreds Of Fema Trailers For Katrina Victims Still Empty
    By UndercoverGator in forum U.S. Politics and Issues
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: July 16th, 2006, 11:21 AM
  5. Military discharged hundreds of gay officers.
    By buttmunch in forum U.S. Politics and Issues
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: January 27th, 2006, 01:33 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •