Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: US marine sings about killing Iraqi civilians to cheering audience

Default Re: US marine sings about killing Iraqi civilians to cheering audience

Well the far left or right of any political entity are the fringe, the crazies.

.. of course, a lot of the fringe is in control of the GOP right now. That's bad. Moderation is the key.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

See, I knew I'd like you...

I agree, Moderation on both sides brings you closer to the middle and more easily able to come to an acceptable compromise.

There are alot of Rep and Dem crazies out there. Unfortunately, they make so much press that we are all stereotyped before we can even open our own mouths.

Hah, wait a little before you express your love for me. I'm apparently an America hater, an American military hater, and a terrorist sympathizer.

All because I question.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

If you never question, and everything the govertment wants to do is acceptable, isn't that 80's Russion-esque?

Everything should be questioned. There are alot of things I don't agree with, but unfortunately we are constantly playing a game of 'lesser of the two evils'. I just don't want anyone painting me with a tarnished brush. I'm misunderstood 90% of the time anyway.

Question away you American hater...just don't hate my American answers, I may have a personal passionate reason

As long as the reason is logical, and is based on sound data, then the answers would be valid.

The ones that are usually tossed out are kneejerk emotionalism, fantasy based wishful thinking and "you're just jealous!" hilarities.

I actually found a video of the fucker. You need to watch a short ad before you can see it.

http://atvs.vg.no/player/player.php?..._id=1&keyword=

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information