Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Turkey signals it may invade Iraq, crush Kurds

Silver Member

Default Re: Turkey signals it may invade Iraq, crush Kurds

Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita
    Right it is ALL the fault of the west.
    Did I say it is ALL the fault of the West?I would say the conflicts in Africa are the same as a result of Western foreign policies back then and now and because of internal strife.Colonization messed it up even more!
    It is because of internal and external factors of why the Middle East is the way it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazeleyed_Honey
    Did I say it is ALL the fault of the West?I would say the conflicts in Africa are the same as a result of Western foreign policies back then and now and because of internal strife.Colonization messed it up even more!
    It is because of internal and external factors of why the Middle East is the way it is.
    "Then because of Western bullying and foreign policies, religious fundamentalism rose out of its ashes as a political tool to resist the Western powers and secular Arab regimes"

^^That is what you wrote. You ONLY mentioned the west..right? Thanks for correcting yourself with the 'external and internal' thing.
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

Silver Member

look. im turkish but im not a nationalist. and i especially dont like the prime minester of turkey right now. but all in all, there is sth wrong here.
    do you know what kurds are doing in turkey? they have a terrorist group called PKK ( nothing less than el kaide ) they killed over 160.000 ppl in 4 years. and they keep killing. especially the young soldiers and babies... like yesterday, they killed 8 soldiers at age 18...
    did any of you know these? no.
    bc you know what has been presented to you. just like i do...
    pls be more care bf you judge a COUNTRY or a NATION. its not one person you are judging, its millions. and i sadly have to say that these ppl are not just 60 million ppl but 60 million suffering ppl bc of the KURDISH TERRORIST GROUP. i dont say KURDS. i say KURDISH TERRORIST GROUP.

out of curiosity, how do you know that info is even accurate or true? Isn't Turkey on some sort of weird clampdown due to the rather tyrannical dictator at the top, or am i thinking of another country around that area..

The one dictating how people should wear their hair and such
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Silver Member

no, you are exactly wrong. no clampdown or whatsoever. and how do i know that info is true?
    i lost my uncle... thats how. he was killed with a bomb 7 years ago. thats how i know...
    and believe me, im not covering my body at the least bit. , am free to do whatever i want. i cant talk behalf of 60 million ppl but from what i see, no its not like that. i do wear my bikini when i want and i do wear my mini skirt when i feel confortable in it or what so ever...
    and while i was writing these i heard the flash news. guys- its heating again and 6 more soldiers are dead...

Maybe I'm thinking of something more Bulgarian then...

Dammit this is going to bug me.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Silver Member

if only i knew i would like to help. maybe iran? thats what i heard but as i said bf. what i know is what has been presented to me by the media.

Sorry about your loss nobody...what do you think of the idea of a Kurdish homeland formed out of parts of far north Iraq, far southeast Turkey, and extreme west/northwest Iran? Would not the kurds having a homeland stop the terrorism from the PKK? Do you think they deserve a homeland, and if so where should it be? ..what territory should it encompass. Do you think the Kurds could handle having their own state given the internal strife and factions( a sort of tribalism) within the Kurds?
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

Silver Member

and there is no such thing about religion in turkey. we are free to chose a religion or not to choose at all.
    as a family, we are a bizarre bunch. i am agnostic. my mother is muslim but not tyhe way you guys know. muslims infact dont have that "must to do" things. the only message sent was "love". the other things such as head scarfs are all "additives" by some other cultures. my father is a christian. well, i didnt ask my sister but i can see that she is agnostic too.
    just to make it clear.

every person on this earth deserves a homeland. but homelands ON some other homelands... thats not ok imo. and im not sure they would stop by having the extreme west iran. in the west of turkey, there are a lot of kurds living and they WANNA live there. if only i could answer your questions correctly and wholesome but im only 18. so what i know is about last 10 years. and thanks for your caring words.
    all i can say is that every person deserves to live on their homeland and everybody deserves to live in peace. but there are limits and limits of nations can not be passed...

not at the west, it was gonna be the east part of turkey. sorry for that.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by nobody
    look. im turkish but im not a nationalist. and i especially dont like the prime minester of turkey right now. but all in all, there is sth wrong here.
    do you know what kurds are doing in turkey? they have a terrorist group called PKK ( nothing less than el kaide ) they killed over 160.000 ppl in 4 years. and they keep killing. especially the young soldiers and babies... like yesterday, they killed 8 soldiers at age 18...
    did any of you know these? no.
    bc you know what has been presented to you. just like i do...
    pls be more care bf you judge a COUNTRY or a NATION. its not one person you are judging, its millions. and i sadly have to say that these ppl are not just 60 million ppl but 60 million suffering ppl bc of the KURDISH TERRORIST GROUP. i dont say KURDS. i say KURDISH TERRORIST GROUP.
    No one here is denying that the PKK are a terrorist group which exercise unjustified means of violence. BUT, the PKK have been created as a result of the oppression, injustice, and misery in the hands of the Turkish governments.

The Turkish government has been ethnically cleansing them for DECADES. By the way, no one here is talking about the Turkish people, we are speaking of the cruel actions of the Turkish government.

How many Kurdish civilians you think have gotten killed?A heck lot more than how many the PKK have killed.

The Kurds were also persecuted in the genocide of 1917, where the Armenians were also ethnically cleansed. So how and why would we expect the Turkish government to admit their atrocities?Afterall, they haven't even APOLOGIZED or admitted to the Armenian genocide. They don't even acknowledge it happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok
    out of curiosity, how do you know that info is even accurate or true? Isn't Turkey on some sort of weird clampdown due to the rather tyrannical dictator at the top, or am i thinking of another country around that area..

The one dictating how people should wear their hair and such
    In Turkey, they have become VERY secular. The majority are Muslim, but tend to be non-practicing Muslims.

Also, in Turkey, women are not even allowed wearing hijabs in the workplace. Even the Prime Minister of Turkey his daughter, who wears a hijab went to the U.S. to study so she can wear the hijab as she chooses in the worplace. That is what I heard.

You are probably thinking of Uzbekistan who are ruled by an Islamist fundamentalist who is allied with the U.S. because he is letting them use their airbases for the "War on Terror". I think it was last year or earlier this year where there was an uprising to overthrow his government and his regime just slaughtered civilians while the U.S. did not condemn it.

Silver Member

hey, i still think you are gettinh it wrong. are you awarte of what was going on in turkey, infact not in turkey it was ottoman empire then, was in WAR. and not only did armenians or kurds did die but 3 millions of turk did die too. in wars, ppl either kill or die. there is no other choice. i know it sounds awful, but it is true. and asa well as the kurds and armeniens, turkish ppl died too. so why dont we say america is genociding ıraqi ppl? maybe they are but we dont even mention it bc they are in war... and no, they is not pressure on kurds in any ways, at least for the last 60 years. every minorty has the same rights as the majority.
    and yes, hijabs and head scarfs are not allowed in workplaces bc its not how things work. you cant get a passoport if you dont show your face or your ears right? the same thing. but i totally respect the ones who wear bc they respect my beliefs and i have to do the same.
    i know you are not mentioning turkish ppl but you cant expect me to sit and just watch some wrong information bout my country pass trough internet, even though i really do not like trhe goverment these days.
    but back then, in 20s the goverment was not like this. it was a totally different thing back then bc they were building a republic after a very islamic rejim. but those differences did not include genocide or such cruel things like that.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information