View Poll Results: When push comes to shove will Ivanka stand with her husband or dad?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Daddy dearest

37 72.55%
  • Weasel boy

14 27.45%
Page 93 of 115 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 1722
Like Tree4352Likes

Thread: Tremendous people. All the best people. The general politics thread.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    CNN is reporting the DNC just filed suit against the Trump campaign alleging collusion with Russia.

#BREAKING: McCabe to sue Trump admin for defamation and wrongful termination http://hill.cm/IbfObv5

Didn't I just say yesterday that things were too quiet in Dumpville? I knew something was happening today.
    Kittylady likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Pelosi for President? I'd rather eat my own face. She is not good for this country.
    czb, Honeythorn and gas_chick like this.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

I just don't see many real leaders in any party right now. However, with the huge wave of women running for office right now, I don't think we will have to wait too long for new real candidates to emerge.

I really used to be a centrist (not the actual party) in practice, voting for either dems or republicans whichever I thought had the better candidate. Since the tea party has taken over the republican party I can't trust a single one anymore, and the dems are just a directionless mess and i won't vote for anyone out of the Clinton/Obama royal line except for maybe Michelle...maybe Biden, but just maybe. I honestly don't want any of those retreads. I'm finding that the older I've become the more I'm becoming progressive, just not enough to actually join the party. Maybe soon when we see what their next election cycle platform will be.
    tulip likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    Pelosi for President? I'd rather eat my own face. She is not good for this country.
    I don't think she's necessarily bad for the party/country, but she came of political age during the Clinton era where "Democrat" became right of center which then made the Republicans become right of Ghengis Khan to still demonize the evil big spending, bad national defense Democrats - a narrative that somehow still carries the day since the right's pr machine is so vastly superior to the Democrats and has been since the 70s. She (like most of her age nationwide) is (1) far to interested in being a politician than being a problem-solver; (2) just flat hanging on too long to everything - their jobs, their money, their houses, life. I don't say this flippantly, baby boomers are (IMHO) the worst generation that has been inflicted on us.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    I just don't see many real leaders in any party right now. However, with the huge wave of women running for office right now, I don't think we will have to wait too long for new real candidates to emerge.

I really used to be a centrist (not the actual party) in practice, voting for either dems or republicans whichever I thought had the better candidate. Since the tea party has taken over the republican party I can't trust a single one anymore, and the dems are just a directionless mess and i won't vote for anyone out of the Clinton/Obama royal line except for maybe Michelle...maybe Biden, but just maybe. I honestly don't want any of those retreads. I'm finding that the older I've become the more I'm becoming progressive, just not enough to actually join the party. Maybe soon when we see what their next election cycle platform will be.
    I still register as independent - mostly bc I don't want so many party-centric phone calls, and I'm becoming WAY more liberal than I was growing up. During the 2016 race, I answered my phone (something I never do) and it was a robocall from one of the chinless shitstains of our current President. I think I screamed and threw the phone across the room - it was a gut reaction. It is time for the Boomers to step aside and let the rest of us fix their mess of the last 50 years. We definitely need some younger leaders. I'm encouraged by Kamela Harris and Joe Kennedy III. I guess we'll have to see what happens if Dems can take Congress and who starts to get prestigious committee appointments.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    I don't think she's necessarily bad for the party/country, but she came of political age during the Clinton era where "Democrat" became right of center which then made the Republicans become right of Ghengis Khan to still demonize the evil big spending, bad national defense Democrats - a narrative that somehow still carries the day since the right's pr machine is so vastly superior to the Democrats and has been since the 70s. She (like most of her age nationwide) is (1) far to interested in being a politician than being a problem-solver; (2) just flat hanging on too long to everything - their jobs, their money, their houses, life. I don't say this flippantly, baby boomers are (IMHO) the worst generation that has been inflicted on us.

I never gave her much thought beyond feeling she was uninspired and career politician concerned with being a politician. Then after the 2008 crash, where I like, many others with me, was watching my retirement turn to vapor and was genuinely terrified of financial ruin, I heard her on NPR (they were replaying her press conference). Bush has just proposed and passed a bailout package. The world was still crumbling, the news still awful, the people still scared. The bailout may or may not stop the bleeding. We all held our breath. She spent her time bragging about how she and her party we're saving the nation (because they passed it). Not one word of comfort actually for the people, just her endless drum beating of how Democrats were in fact superior and had done a heroic thing. I think I literally hated her in that moment. Her arrogance, her glibness, her inability to talk to the people. She was only talking to pat herself on the back.

The bailout may have kept the economy from complete meltdown but we were far from restored. 40% of my investments were up in smoke and she wanted me to thank her. f off.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

I felt the same way about GHWB when he bombed Iraq, no one I knew could get a job out of college (1991) and he was giving press conferences from the family compound in Kennebunkport, ME. Agree they all want too damn much praise.
    CornFlakegrl likes this.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

From an article about the court proceedibgs between Michael Cohen and Story Daniels...an excerpt.....

"There were two themes to the hearing. One is that Michael Cohen's situation is grave. Judge Otero — a federal judge for 15 years, who has seen thousands of federal criminal cases — repeatedly commented that it was clear from the search of Cohen's office and subsequent proceedings before Judge Kimba Wood in New York that Cohen faced a strong probability of prosecution. "It's substantially likely some kind of criminal action will be filed," based on the nature of the search, Judge Otero said at one point. Later, based on his experience overseeing warrants, he opined "something big is going to follow."

https://www.popehat.com/2018/04/20/m...unced-ominous/
    Nevan and ikmccall like this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

I don't know enough about Pelosi to give an opinion on her but if the current slippery S.O.B somehow manages to evade impeachment by the time the next election rolls around I'd seriously suggest that people hold their nose and vote for whoever is the Democrat candidate against him otherwise you'll end up with four more years of this madness, and I don't think the world can take it.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Pelosi is too old. Frankly, so is Biden. I donít vote for anyone that old.

That's a good point. And the white olds have fucked everyone over and are continuing to fuck us over. We're really being held hostage by a bunch of dinosaurs.
    New blood, please.
    Brookie likes this.
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

We should start learning Russian.
    C_is_for_Cookie likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

He looks exactly like a man that doesn't know the proper use of the word "council". Dummy.

James Comey illegally leaked classified documents to the press in order to generate a Special Council? Therefore, the Special Council was established based on an illegal act? Really, does everybody know what that means?

He's got "45" on his baseball cap? So tacky
    tulip, Mivvi21 and C_is_for_Cookie like this.
    Fluctuat nec mergitur
    Paris, Nov 13th

Elite Member

He's got "45" on his baseball cap? So tacky
    I'm surprised it's not in gold leaf. The hats are so poorly made. All his MAGA gear is just pathetic. Cheap, old man gear.

Whenever this nightmare ends, I want his legacy to be that he was the absolute worst President in American history. Unequivocally. That would kill him. Of course, I'm sure he'd spin it that it is all lies and fake, but I just want to hear how bad he was and what damage he did over and over and over and over. If he doesn't get impeached, I really hope the Dems can find someone worthy to beat his ass so badly in 2020 that there is no question how despised he is.

I hate him and his enabling cronies with the fire of 1,000 suns. The damage they have done to this country in just 1.5 years is astounding. If we all make it through this, I just want him to be trashed beyond belief.

Thread Information