View Poll Results: When push comes to shove will Ivanka stand with her husband or dad?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Daddy dearest

37 72.55%
  • Weasel boy

14 27.45%
Page 90 of 115 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 1722
Like Tree4352Likes

Thread: Tremendous people. All the best people. The general politics thread.

OCD

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmeringGlow View Post
    What does this mean?

There is a Revolution going on in California. Soooo many Sanctuary areas want OUT of this ridiculous, crime infested & breeding concept. Jerry Brown is trying to back out of the National Guard at the Border, but the people of the State are not happy. Want Security & Safety NOW!
    Old Donald's white sheet is really slipping now. Crime and breeding FFS! I'm nearer to the top of the I5 corridor and a lot of those brown people he hates come all the way up through California to Washington to do shit that's necessary like grow and pick our damn food. Donald needs to tweet about all of us white tax paying folks considering a run for the other border. The damn thing taunts me every day.

I really want him to stop wantonly capitalizing shit. He's like a 3 year old. Me want Security & Safety NOW! Me want pussy NOW! Me want KFC & Diet Coke NOW! Me want Loreal Preference Blonde Supreme & Aquanet NOW!

What does this mean?

There is a Revolution going on in California. Soooo many Sanctuary areas want OUT of this ridiculous, crime infested & breeding concept. Jerry Brown is trying to back out of the National Guard at the Border, but the people of the State are not happy. Want Security & Safety NOW!
    I think, using my Trump bs translator, he's saying that the people of Cali agree with him and want to get rid of the sanctuary cities and also use the NG to guard the border. The governor denied them the use of the NG to guard the border and I'm sure he's having a hissy fit over that.
    OCD, ShimmeringGlow and tulip like this.

I read last night that Kelly had to talk Haley out of resigning. She should done it anyway. Nothing good will come from her working for Trump. He reportedly started screaming at the television when she made the announcement about the sanctions.

Breaking: Trump administration notified Russian Embassy in Washington no additional US sanctions were coming -Russian Foreign Ministry spokeswoman to CNN
    Last edited by ShimmeringGlow; April 18th, 2018 at 02:29 PM.
    Brookie, C_is_for_Cookie and tulip like this.

11 GOP Members of the House call for criminal charges against Clinton, Comey, Lynch, McCabe, Yates, Strzok, Boenta, and Page. https://t.co/F10l83rMxX

I wonder why AG Schneiderman posted this and why he’s suddenly trying to get legislation passed to close the double jeopardy rule that prevents defendants from being tried in state cases if pardoned for the same charges federally.

We are disturbed by reports that @POTUS is considering pardons of individuals who may have committed serious federal crimes—acts that may also violate NY law.

We must ensure that if any president issues such pardons, we can use NY’s laws to bring such individuals to justice. https://t.co/oPEkwTrB0S

11 GOP Members of the House call for criminal charges against Clinton, Comey, Lynch, McCabe, Yates, Strzok, Boenta, and Page. https://t.co/F10l83rMxX
    I can't believe they left out the lizard people and the crisis actors.

Trump: "Melania and I send our prayers to Barbara's husband of 73 years. I'll never beat that record."
    C_is_for_Cookie and Brookie like this.

For once, he didn’t lie!!!
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Well, this is one hell of an aside in paragraph 24: “Republicans close to the White House whisper about the prospect of an alliance between Ms. Haley and Vice President Mike Pence, possibly to run as a ticket in 2020.” https://t.co/KtNWM0DE2E

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Trump: "Melania and I send our prayers to Barbara's husband of 73 years. I'll never beat that record."
    Please tell me he didn't actually say that....?!
    Nevan likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    I can honestly say that I have never watched anything to do with trump, but he supposedly said it at the beginning of his press conference.

Missouri Gov. Eric Greitens’ attorneys have asked a judge to issue a restraining order blocking Attorney General Josh Hawley from investigating the governor.
    https://t.co/p044E0fvzH
    Kittylady likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    He's such a fucking dick. Demands respect for himself, and then has to make a former first lady's death about himself.
    "No. I love my grudges. I tend to them like little pets." -Madeline Martha Mackenzie

Spirituality is not religion. Religion divides people. Belief in something unites them.

Don't tell me not to worry ... worrying is what I do best!

Kyle Griffin@kylegriffin1

One of Trump’s longtime legal advisers, Jay Goldberg, said he warned Trump in a phone call last week that Michael Cohen would turn against the president and cooperate with federal prosecutors if faced with criminal charges, WSJ reports.
    Brookie likes this.

I'm a complete outsider and I could have predicted that. I think most of us here would say the same. ^^^^
    "No. I love my grudges. I tend to them like little pets." -Madeline Martha Mackenzie

Spirituality is not religion. Religion divides people. Belief in something unites them.

Don't tell me not to worry ... worrying is what I do best!

What???

Trump officials used closed door-meetings to push the idea that women should be expected to observe lifelong chastity, except for the rare occasion that they intend to make babies. https://t.co/6OHspkqddW

This is the Trump administration, of course, so *men* are not expected to embrace chastity as a lifelong expectation. Instead, Trump officials put the responsibility solely on women, who are to be trained in “refusal skills”. https://t.co/guGgxwwISN

Note: The “refusal skills” paradigm assumes no woman wants to have sex, and it’s only something they do to placate men. Maybe it’s time for women to start contacting Valerie Huber to regale her with stories about times they initiated sex. Also, how does she think lesbians work?
    Brookie and C_is_for_Cookie like this.

Bronze Member

This is the most awesome gay male recruitment program ever.

Thread Information