View Poll Results: When push comes to shove will Ivanka stand with her husband or dad?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Daddy dearest

37 72.55%
  • Weasel boy

14 27.45%
Page 87 of 115 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 1722
Like Tree4352Likes

Thread: Tremendous people. All the best people. The general politics thread.

ETA: That video of Shep just about gave me a lady boner when he said "we've had his number for a long time."
    I love how you can hear him surpressing a giggle when he reads the news about Hannity.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Hey, I watched Breaking Bad and Saul Goodman had the good sense to demand a dollar from Walter and Jesse, which gave them attorney-client privilege.

Michael Cohen, you are no Saul Goodman. And Sean Hannity, you are a fucking DUMBASS for saying no money changed hands.

Perfect!
    Kittylady and Jadestone like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Maddow is interviewing Comey LIVE on her show this Thursday at 9. Ari Melber just announced on his show.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    The quote from the book is murkier than that. He says he did not consciously use the polling numbers but was probably influenced by it. He also wrote he felt that since he announced the end of the investigation, he felt an obligation to tell Congress it was reopened. McCabe leaked it to the media.

I can see where he is in a rock and a hard place. If he does not reopen and there ends up being some kind of smoking gun in there, he's done a disservice to the public. If he does and keeps quiet about it, he's aiding Clinton whether he intends to or not. He re opened and reported it to Congress. I don't see the grave mistake there.

He then continued to investigate Trump which leads me to believe he had not picked a winner here. Just went where the investigation(s) led. I haven't read the book though, might feel differently after.

ETA: That video of Shep just about gave me a lady boner when he said "we've had his number for a long time."
    Although, I think he picked a winner when he broke every department norm and policy and held a press conference to announce that they were not indicting Hillary, but that she had definitely done something wrong ('extremely careless'). And coming out (ok letter to that steel trap Congress) and saying they were reopening that investigation due to newly discovered evidence when he had no idea if it was newly discovered evidence and warranted further investigation was also putting a thumb on the scale. All this at the same time the FBI was actively investigating Trump and his associates and campaign. He just can't have it both ways and he's the one who placed the rock so damn close to the hard place - it's all of his own making. Maybe while he was mustering up all this 'patriotism' to make sure we didn't have an illegitimate President on Day 1, he should have read any article about Trump (not written by Trump) and that way he might have known what he was getting himself in for.

I think he thought Trump would be grateful, but Trump only saw an investigator and so he had to get rid of someone who wouldn't pledge loyalty to the Trump brand.
    HWBL and gas_chick like this.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Quote Originally Posted by Annie B View Post
    So who is playing Hannity on SNL?
    On another board they suggested Nathan Lane.
    DeChayz and witchcurlgirl like this.

I suggest Melissa McCarthy. You know that would just drive Hannity crazy.

Elite Member

You know, I am sick and tired of this narrative that Hillary's email server was "extremely careless", when a number of other high-level government officials are using private email servers. Including the Trump administration? Why has Hillary been the only one investigated? (I know why). Why doesn't anyone in the (non-conservative) news media ever point that out?
    needmeds, HWBL and gas_chick like this.

Cohen needs to think about his loyalty to Trump because it's apparent that Trump doesn't feel the same way about him. He has to know that state charges are coming. He should save himself.

WH continues remarkable effort of trying to distance Trump from Cohen. Hogan Gidley on @ac360 says Cohen is one of “many” Trump lawyers. Earlier today, Sanders: “I believe they've still got some ongoing things, but the President has a large number of attorneys, as you know.”

I want that cunt Sanders to go down next. As much as the Cheeto himself.
    twitchy2.0, Nevan, HWBL and 3 others like this.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Good Evening Lawrence, Good Evening Rachel. I don't know what the heck is going on today so they'll tell me.

I don't know the significance of Sean Hannity, I've never seen him on a show. I'm sure Lawrence will splain.

youze all crushing on the lawyer man.
    greysfang likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Chalet View Post
    Good Evening Lawrence, Good Evening Rachel. I don't know what the heck is going on today so they'll tell me.

I don't know the significance of Sean Hannity, I've never seen him on a show. I'm sure Lawrence will splain.
    Tonight, I told my wife, "You know who the third client of Michael Cohen turned out to be??? Sean Hannity!!!"

She replied, "Sean who?" Somehow, she had never heard of him. Now, THAT is bliss......
    SHELLEE, mostroop, tulip and 3 others like this.

Another high five for Mrs. Mo. Not that anyone would care, but this is the reason I don't know a lot of current TV actors or Fox tv shows - it's because I have my favorite channels programmed on the tv and that's all I see. And I don't have Netflix etc. (I stream those and connect my laptop to the tv). I didn't program Fox, E channel, any sports channels. So I'm blissful in my world of comfort tv (all my decades old reruns) and movies.

Some people like the other point of view, but Fox seems like the weirdest type of propaganda.

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    Cohen was known to tape conversations and Hannity just admitted that he wasn't a client and did not have any expectation of privilege - oh the tapes, the tapes!
    Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Tonight, I told my wife, "You know who the third client of Michael Cohen turned out to be??? Sean Hannity!!!"

She replied, "Sean who?" Somehow, she had never heard of him. Now, THAT is bliss......
    Me either. I llove mrsmo even more
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by travelbug View Post
    You know, I am sick and tired of this narrative that Hillary's email server was "extremely careless", when a number of other high-level government officials are using private email servers. Including the Trump administration? Why has Hillary been the only one investigated? (I know why). Why doesn't anyone in the (non-conservative) news media ever point that out?
    They have. Conservatives don't care that anyone else ever did it. Just Crooked Hillary.

Thread Information