View Poll Results: When push comes to shove will Ivanka stand with her husband or dad?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Daddy dearest

37 72.55%
  • Weasel boy

14 27.45%
Page 8 of 115 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858108 ... LastLast
Like Tree4352Likes

Thread: Tremendous people. All the best people. The general politics thread.

Quote Originally Posted by politicsrocks1 View Post
    Agreed but I think the dems will sweep the midterms.
    He'll have 4 more years of screeching nonsense and threatening war every other day. I can't believe this where we are as a country. Mueller will have a mountain of evidence against him and his entire administration and MConnell and Ryan will do nothing.
    C_is_for_Cookie likes this.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmeringGlow View Post
    He'll have 4 more years of screeching nonsense and threatening war every other day. I can't believe this where we are as a country. Mueller will have a mountain of evidence against him and his entire administration and MConnell and Ryan will do nothing.

No way...after Mueller's investigation, his brand will be too damaged to continue as President. I can't imagine a scenario where Mueller doesn't charge him with obstruction.

Not to mention the media is helping Mueller every day. I'm not sure what the bottom is for McConnell and Ryan , I thought his endorsement of Moore would have raised enough eyebrows. But if you look closely at what's happening...it seems the tide may, may be turning. Look at the number of WH staff defections, McMaster is thinking about resigning, I think the steel tariff rubbed Cohn the wrong way and there's always Tillerson and Sessions who are probably waiting for the right time to leave. We are also officially in midterms season, so it's interesting he hasn't toned it down.
    Last edited by politicsrocks1; March 4th, 2018 at 11:43 AM.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmeringGlow View Post
    Justin HendrixVerified account @justinhendrixFollowingFollowing
    @justinhendrix

"One source -- who is a presidential ally -- is worried, really worried. The source says this past week is "different," that advisers are scared the President is spiraling, lashing out, just out of control."

BREAKING: According to people in the WH, President Trump is trying to get Chief of Staff John Kelly to remove his own daughter, Ivanka & son-in-law Jarad Kushner from their positions, while telling Ivanka & Jared that he thinks they should stay.
    per @maggieNYT & @MarkLandler
    Ladies and gentlemen we are officially in a crisis...

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Brookie View Post
    Joy Reid had Maxine Waters on her show this morning.
    What did they say? I can't believe he said that about her!

Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    What did they say? I can't believe he said that about her!
    ThinkBeautiful
    Boy Bye! President Trump Claims Maxine Waters Needs ‘An IQ Test’
    BY KELLEE TERRELL 2 HOURS AGO
    2013 BET Experience - BET Revealed Seminars
    Source: Chelsea Lauren / Getty

Y’all president, who can barely spell on Twitter or put together a coherent sentence without reading it off a teleprompter, has the audacity to question someone else’s intelligence.

And can you believe that it was Congresswoman Maxine Waters of all people!

At the annual Gridiron Club Dinner held on Saturday night, an event known for “poking fun” at politicians, Donald Trump took it a step too far when he claimed on stage that Waters “has to immediately take an IQ test.”

This is VERY RICH coming from a man believed that Frederick Douglas was still alive, but hey, what do we know?!

Clearly, Auntie Maxine had her clapback all the way ready during a recent appearance on MSNBC’s AM Joy With Joy Reid.

“This President has been called stupid, he has been called ignorant, and even his Secretary of State did not deny that he called him a moron. And so he has no credibility,” she said on Sunday morning.

Waters added that she expected him to say “racist remarks about me” and that she was told by others in attendance that “he wasn’t funny at all.”

Waters concluded her interview talking about the one word we all love to hear: Impeachment.

“The most important thing this country can do now is impeach this president and make sure we get rid of him and get ready for Pence in 2020.”

https://hellobeautiful.com/2983061/p...mpression=true

Elite Member

Get ready for Pence in 2020. No! Get rid of them all!
    Trixie likes this.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Get ready for Pence in 2020. No! Get rid of them all!
    I hope Biden runs. That would make my decade.

He is such a pig, literally and figuratively. Rudy has some nerve with his rotten teeth talking about anyone.

Trump brought Giuliani up on the Mar-a-Lago stage Friday during a GOP donor reception. Giuliani said he’d been there for Trump's wedding.

"Hillary was also here," he said, two sources tell Axios, "and she actually fit through the door.”

The crowd gasped. https://t.co/fYi3gwLRRv

Axios has reviewed a Grand Jury subpoena Mueller's team sent to a witness.

Mueller is apparently subpoenaing all comms this witness sent and received regarding the following people:

Page
    Lewandowski
    Trump
    Hicks
    Schiller
    Cohen
    Manafort
    Gates
    Stone
    Bannon https://t.co/N5o5uwwYqV

To think of all the good men that have been assassinated, and yet this fat cunt is still waddling around unscathed.

From Daniel Dale on twitter....

Yeah, he definitely can come up with something that's "very heavy with mental illness."
    BITTER and C_is_for_Cookie like this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeSlice View Post
    But that's thinking logically. There's a weird dynamic between her and her father that almost seems closer than her and her husband.
    I see a smaller shark circling a bigger shark, just waiting for a chance to take a big bite out of it. She's her father's daughter and will throw him to the wolves if it means she can take majority control of everything.

^^^ Oh dear god -- he just needs to find some little island where he can be president for life.
    I know just the place - Ilha da Queimada Grande, just off the coast of Brazil. It is uninhabited apart from snakes. Lots and lots of snakes, including the Golden Lancehead, which is a venomous member of the Pit Viper family. In fact, there are so many snakes there that it is estimated that there is at least one snake per square meter of land.
    tulip likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Yeah, he definitely can come up with something that's "very heavy with mental illness."
    His gene pool?
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

This is illegal.

MARKETING THE PRESIDENCY: Trump International ordered dozens of round, 12-inch replicas of the presidential seal to be placed next to the tee boxes at Trump golf course holes. https://t.co/YaGzslkvn6

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/713
    C_is_for_Cookie likes this.

Thread Information