View Poll Results: When push comes to shove will Ivanka stand with her husband or dad?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Daddy dearest

37 72.55%
  • Weasel boy

14 27.45%
Page 69 of 115 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 1722
Like Tree4352Likes

Thread: Tremendous people. All the best people. The general politics thread.

Stormy has locked her twitter account. Yeah, I bet this has something to do with the payout to her.

A person familiar with the matter told NBC News that this was a court-authorized search, which means there was sufficient probable cause for a federal judge to agree that a search could occur without any advance notice to Michael Cohen. https://t.co/Nhz18b2YSx

Mueller brought info involving Michael Cohen to Deputy A.G. Rod Rosenstein, who decided that the matter should be handled by the U.S. attorney for the Southern District of New York rather than by Mueller’s team, a person familiar tells Bloomberg. https://t.co/C9NUKHQmCz

Vanity Fair is reporting that the FBI raided Michael Cohen's hotel room at the Loews Regency in New York.

"A handful of them remained upstairs for several hours, according to a source familiar with the situation."
    https://t.co/nWEW0fFNUN
    Nevan likes this.

Trump is whining live on tv right now. calling this unfair, disgraceful, witch hunt....and the ever popular NO COLLUSION.

Also, calling Sessions recusal 'a huge mistake' and accusing Hillary of crimes.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Politics
    Trump attorney Cohen is being investigated for possible bank fraud, campaign finance violations, according to a person familiar with the case

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.dda264cfdc4b

Nevan, Brookie, Kittylady and 1 others like this.

Rick Wilson

@TheRickWilson

2h

Process this fact, because right now the President is tearing out his wispy hair poof...There's a meaningful chance Robert Mueller's team now has all of the many, many NDAs Trump had with his many, many women.And Trump's tax returns.

Rick Wilson

@TheRickWilson

2h

Process this fact, because right now the President is tearing out his wispy hair poof...There's a meaningful chance Robert Mueller's team now has all of the many, many NDAs Trump had with his many, many women.And Trump's tax returns.

Yesssssss!! Do you think this means Mueller is close? I mean, I would rather he take the time to make sure it's right, but he's got to be really close, right? This is the POTUS's longtime, personal, CURRENT attorney. I bet Trump is going to flip so far out that Sessions or even Mueller himself is fired this week. HE'S GOT HIS TAX RETURNS! And Cohen is definitely shady. I bet he's got loads of Trump contracts with nefarious fellows.
    Brookie and Kittylady like this.
    "No. I love my grudges. I tend to them like little pets." -Madeline Martha Mackenzie

Spirituality is not religion. Religion divides people. Belief in something unites them.

Don't tell me not to worry ... worrying is what I do best!

Among the docs seized were privileged comms between Cohen and his clients — including those with Trump, WaPo reports.

Investigators took Cohen’s computer, phone and personal financial records as part of the search of his office at Rockefeller Center. https://t.co/bwlNilKlKr
    Kittylady and Brookie like this.

Everywhere I read has Trump saying this is an attack on our country. So a federal judge signed a search warrant for the FBI, and the FBI raided Trump's personal attorney's office and hotel room, yet this was an attack on our country. By a federal judge and the FBI. Mmm-hmmm.
    C_is_for_Cookie and Kittylady like this.
    "No. I love my grudges. I tend to them like little pets." -Madeline Martha Mackenzie

Spirituality is not religion. Religion divides people. Belief in something unites them.

In a nice bit of irony, the Federal Prosecutor that sought the warrant is Geoffrey Berman, appointed by the Trump administration upon their firing of Preet Bharara.
    twitchy2.0, Nevan, dolem and 4 others like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

Oh, that's rich!!!

MAGA - My Attorney Got Arrested
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

The prosecutor must have something pretty impressive. It's not easy to convince a judge to let you seize attorney-client materials.
    Kittylady and weathered1 like this.

I have a question. In his little speech with his arms crossed, Trump said a lot of shit about Sessions, including that if Sessions was going to recuse himself (implying that Sessions should have told Trump beforehand what he was going to do), they would have removed him and put another Attorney General in his place. I guess there's no law, really, that Trump can't treat his Cabinet members that way, but it just reeks of sidestepping the law, especially when the whole cloud of suspicion is Trump's and his team's own actions to get elected. No?

Make sense of this if you can. Partial transcript....

Thread Information