View Poll Results: When push comes to shove will Ivanka stand with her husband or dad?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Daddy dearest

37 72.55%
  • Weasel boy

14 27.45%
Page 64 of 115 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874114 ... LastLast
Like Tree4352Likes

Thread: Tremendous people. All the best people. The general politics thread.

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmeringGlow View Post
    At least five officials at the EPA, four of them high-ranking, were reassigned or demoted, or requested new jobs in the past year after they raised concerns about the spending and management of Scott Pruitt, NYT reports. https://t.co/p9Bmbd4vOW

Tim O'Brien@TimOBrien

Nifty stuff Scott Pruitt wanted so he could run the EPA more effectively, per the NYT: -- A $100,000/month charter plane membership-- A bulletproof SUV-- A bulletproof security desk-- A motorcade with sirens for speedy urban travel
    WTF? Did he think he was the VP or something? Or the president himself? What kind of real threats could the EPA head be actually getting? He is so gone.

Jake Tapper@jaketapper

Trump: Female migrants ‘raped at levels nobody has ever seen’ (link: https://cnn.it/2qaDs3x) cnn.it/2qaDs3x @jeffzeleny reports @TheLeadCNN

JFC, just SIT THE FUCK DOWN and SHUT THE FUCK UP. You are the embarrassment at levels nobody has ever seen!!!
    ShimmeringGlow and Kittylady like this.
    "No. I love my grudges. I tend to them like little pets." -Madeline Martha Mackenzie

Spirituality is not religion. Religion divides people. Belief in something unites them.

Don't tell me not to worry ... worrying is what I do best!

If only this was the most ridiculous he got.
    tulip, SHELLEE, Kittylady and 2 others like this.

And lets add bad skin to his laundry list of disgustingness.

I want Kushner to go down and more down.

Bringing this up again - we're going to have another 7 years of this unless somebody comes up with a very very strong candidate, Democrat or Republic, I don't care at this point. Who's it going to be?

2020 Presidential Candidates (Presidency 2020)

Really?
    Nevan and C_is_for_Cookie like this.

Scott Pruitt has important work to do at EPA. Destroying the environment and enriching Trump’s friends is hard work.

Robert Murray, the CEO of Murray Energy, donated $300,000 to Trump’s inauguration. Murray Energy donated $1 million to Trump’s super PAC. Last year, Murray wrote a memo listing 16 regulations he wanted rolled back. All 16 have been or are being rolled back https://t.co/gH5uVg8I2F
    Brookie, Nevan and C_is_for_Cookie like this.

We have to keep keeping in mind - he's NOT here for us. He's here for his friends, for his family, for himself, for his wallet. His actions are consistent with that. The people he surrounds himself with are consistent with that. I think he saw/sees this as a "get rich quick" scheme while making a few proclamations and playing golf the rest of the time. He never had any intention to actually "be" a president.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Trump on the radio this morning....

"Well fellows, we already lost the trade war," Trump says. Says you can't have a trade war when you've already lost. Says the stock market may take a hit for a while. "We may take a hit and ultimately we're going to be much stronger for it."

Trump on his Rasmussen poll numbers: "They say that it's 51 but add another 7 or 8 points to it. They don't want to talk about it, but when they get into the booth they're going to vote for Trump."

What IS a Rasmussen poll anyway? Never heard of it until Trumpty Dumpty started with it.

- Mark Twain

I believe it's a poll that leans toward the conservative side.

Filing reveals Mueller seized three bank accounts a day before indicting Manafort https://t.co/0UeHbn1zxD https://t.co/TKsypAdB29rh
    Brookie, OCD and C_is_for_Cookie like this.

Trump on his Rasmussen poll numbers: "They say that it's 51 but add another 7 or 8 points to it. They don't want to talk about it, but when they get into the booth they're going to vote for Trump."
    So with just one rambling sentence he's managed to make all polling redundant. Why bother collecting data and crunching the numbers if you just have to add another "7 or 8 points"? That's going to put a lot of people out of business - good people, on both sides, on both sides.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Quote Originally Posted by lindsaywhit View Post

If only this was the most ridiculous he got.
    He looks like he smells like Old Spice, and sebum. He should dye his scalp to match his face. It’s the color of a barnyard pig.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

That's because it IS a barnyard pig.
    OCD, mostroop and ConstanceSpry like this.

- Mark Twain

W.H. officials once gave PowerPoint presentations to debunk Trump’s belief that Amazon exploits the Postal Service. It made little difference.

“It’s not the narrative he wants,” a source tells WSJ. “He clearly didn’t find it per*lsuasive.” https://t.co/DiF78vNXCh

"Aides sometimes plot to have guests make points on Fox that they have been unable to get the president to agree to in person. 'He will listen more when it is on TV,' a senior administration official said." https://t.co/Bf06v5FTTK
    Brookie and C_is_for_Cookie like this.

fgg

"Aides sometimes plot to have guests make points on Fox that they have been unable to get the president to agree to in person. 'He will listen more when it is on TV,' a senior administration official said." https://t.co/Bf06v5FTTK
    OCD, Nevan, Mivvi21 and 3 others like this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

This is a publicly held company (Amazon). What if people suddenly start to listen to his bullshit about it? Then shareholders (which can be anybody) lose money because a sitting president is slandering a company they hold shares in. Is there a precedent for this?
    "No. I love my grudges. I tend to them like little pets." -Madeline Martha Mackenzie

Spirituality is not religion. Religion divides people. Belief in something unites them.

Don't tell me not to worry ... worrying is what I do best!

OCD

W.H. officials once gave PowerPoint presentations to debunk Trump’s belief that Amazon exploits the Postal Service. It made little difference.

“It’s not the narrative he wants,” a source tells WSJ. “He clearly didn’t find it per*lsuasive.” https://t.co/DiF78vNXCh

He's never getting removed from office is he? Each time I see things like this I realize it. Can the voters be held responsible? Can we jail them?

Thread Information