View Poll Results: When push comes to shove will Ivanka stand with her husband or dad?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Daddy dearest

37 72.55%
  • Weasel boy

14 27.45%
Page 60 of 115 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470110 ... LastLast
Like Tree4352Likes

Thread: Tremendous people. All the best people. The general politics thread.

Is he going to do this after he diverts funds from the military budget to fund his invisible wall? Before the parade? Where is the demilitarized zone going to be?

Josh Dawsey@jdawsey1
    Trump appeared to promise to militarize the border, per pool report. "We are going to be guarding our border with our military. That's a big step."

OCD

My postal people hate me. I order giant bags of cat litter from amazon so I don’t have to go to the store and lug them home.

Amazon’s stock might temporarily tank, but I doubt anyone is going to stop using Prime. It’s ruined us all. I’d love to get off the amazon teat for my own reasons, but there are no local bookstores or any other sort of stores I use to shop at to get what I need. It sucks real bad when you need something and you can’t just run out and go get it. Everything buyable in my life revolves around knowing 2 days ahead of time. I will not be putting that stupid Echo in my house though. Fuckery pure fuckery.
    Nevan, tulip and Trixie like this.

I use Prime primarily for books. I have 4 Walmarts, one a Super Center, within a 10 mile radius of my house.

Trump says he spoke with Gen. Mattis about "guarding our border with the military" at least "until we have a wall." Adds: "That’s a big step. We really haven’t done that before, or certainly so much before."
    OCD likes this.

czb

we have no walmarts here.

i use amazon a LOT because it saves me a lot of time and i hate shopping. still do 90% of my food shopping at either our local market or the supermarket. i do occasionally shop locally but probably not enough.
    OCD likes this.

OCD

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    we have no walmarts here.

i use amazon a LOT because it saves me a lot of time and i hate shopping. still do 90% of my food shopping at either our local market or the supermarket. i do occasionally shop locally but probably not enough.
    No Walmarts? Don’t let trump find out.

czb

none in san francisco. i think the closest is in mountain view (silicon valley).

The Super Center that we have is double the size of the other Walmarts. I go to the one that is 2 miles from my house. It's the smallest one, but still has a grocery store that usually has what I need.

OCD

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    none in san francisco. i think the closest is in mountain view (silicon valley).
    That is so interesting I just googled. Boston and Seattle don’t either. I remember when the nearest large city growing up got a Walmart in 1995. Certain people were excited and certain people were not. I’m under Seattle and there are Walmarts everywhere. Like 3 in a 10 mile radius.

czb

i think the locals got together and blocked walmarts from coming here. i know that's what they did in marin county and i'm assuming that's also the case in SF.
    gas_chick likes this.

Yeah, if I want to go to walmart I have to leave the rock so it's been about 15 years since I've been to one.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

No Walmart inside of NYC either. A few reasons, but one is it's is a big Union town, so every time they try they run into heavy opposition
    gas_chick likes this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

czb

i don't have prime and i get amazon deliveries in the mail (when it's small). but most of the deliveries are UPS.

We don't have a Walmart within 10 miles of my house, it used to be quite a bit more, but they've moved in. Still, I don't like Walmart, I think they treat their employees like dirt, so I try not to shop there much. Last year we went as a family and my son brought a book in (he's a huge reader and literally will read while walking home from school) to read while we shopped. When we left he got stopped and quite rudely they accused him of shoplifting the book. He's 8, he didn't shoplift, he just likes to read. They employee couldn't even fathom that a kid would read, much less bring a book in a store. That kind of ruined on Walmart. Don't accuse my 8 yr old of shoplifting in full view of his parents who are walking out with bags of merchandise.

I used Amazon a lot, especially for projects that we do for our kids schools. We can get better pricing on amazon and free prime delivery. It saves me a ton of time and money. At Christmas or birthdays, because I still have young kids, I like to try to shop the local toy stores (not Target or Toys R Us) and get more unique things. So, yes, Amazon has forced small businesses out. But, they do provide a great service to a lot of people and you can still shop locally if you choose.

Trump just has his panties in a twist because Jeff Bezos has more money than him and he's actually a successful business person. That and he owns the Washington Post which actually prints the truth, not lies and coverups like Trump would like. He is behaving like my 6 yr old did when we found a chunk of her hair on the floor and she denied cutting it. Deflect, lie, blame others, etc. Yet, he's a 70 yr old man.
    ShimmeringGlow likes this.

I was talking to one of the ladies at Walmart the other day and she said that their online shopping has that store up to 100 orders a day. They had to hire 13 people to fulfill the orders. They have to compete with Amazon. I got back over $100 back last year by scanning my receipts to check for lower prices.

fgg

i buy pretty much anything and everything on amazon because i hate going to physical stores and i want what i want NOW! i've bought a few things online at walmart to pick up at the store and it has been a disaster literally every time i tried it.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Thread Information