View Poll Results: When push comes to shove will Ivanka stand with her husband or dad?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Daddy dearest

37 72.55%
  • Weasel boy

14 27.45%
Page 6 of 115 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast
Like Tree4352Likes

Thread: Tremendous people. All the best people. The general politics thread.

If Donald is selling him out, Kushner will totally flip and work with Mueller. Especially if he knows Donald won't save him.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Silver Member

The real question is, when push comes to shove will Ivanka stand with her husband or her daddy? I agree that Hicks and Kushner will cut a deal. And they know where the bodies are burried.

Just remember Ivanka, orange is the new black....

Quote Originally Posted by Duchess of Verona View Post
    The real question is, when push comes to shove will Ivanka stand with her husband or her daddy? .
    I've added a poll to the thread. Place bets now!
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    March is Women's History Month...so for our Plan of the Week, I've placed photos of several women on the cover, including Hillary Clinton...sure to piss off the Trumpsters on base. Teeheehee.
    AND Michelle Obama, Sonia Sotomayor and former Pakistani Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto...and Michelle Kwan.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

NBC: Nobody at State, Treasury or Defense was told a tariff decision was being announced yesterday; no paperwork was ready; there was no plan for communicating with foreign countries, Congress or the public; people at the meeting hadn't been vetted. https://t.co/agEjzjqeFt

Trump's decision to launch a trade war was born out of anger at other simmering issues—including treatment of Jared—and a broken internal process, two officials told NBC News.

On Wednesday evening, Trump became "unglued," in the words of one official. https://t.co/iXqhtwql5U

BREAKING: Maryland is on the verge of passing a law requiring all Presidential candidates to release their past 5 years of tax returns in order to be placed on the election ballot. This means Trump would be required to do so in 2020 if he wants to try & earn Maryland's 10 votes!

I'd like to see a law passed in all of the US that you have to have been at least a damn Mayor before running for President.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by Duchess of Verona View Post
    The real question is, when push comes to shove will Ivanka stand with her husband or her daddy? I agree that Hicks and Kushner will cut a deal. And they know where the bodies are burried.

Just remember Ivanka, orange is the new black....
    I reckon that if push came to shove she'd choose her husband over her father, provided that they were offered a good enough deal. Her brothers are thick as a donkey's dong so with daddy out of the way she would do her best to take control of whatever was left of the family businesses. Plus she has her kids to think of. Grandpa getting sent down is a lot easier for the kids to deal with than Daddy disappearing for the next however many years.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

But that's thinking logically. There's a weird dynamic between her and her father that almost seems closer than her and her husband.
    Kittylady, BITTER, kasippu and 1 others like this.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Qatari gov’t officials considered turning over to Mueller what they believe is evidence of efforts by their Persian Gulf neighbors in coordination with Kushner to hurt Qatar, NBC News reports. The Qatari officials decided against cooperating—for now. https://t.co/LLA542eDmp

OMG. Jared Kushner’s father made a direct pitch to the Qatari government in an attempt to secure an investment in a Kushner Companies asset in April 2017. Two weeks after the deal fell thru, Jared Kushner backed a Saudi blockade of Qatar. https://t.co/yWGXU5nAL3

I kind of feel like Ivanka would choose Jared over her Trump, too. Mostly because she has her own kids to think about. Does she want the father of her 3 kids to go to jail or her dad? I doubt he's a very involved Grandpa. Though, with all this shady business with Kushner I wonder if he's doomed no matter what.
    crayzeehappee and Kittylady like this.

Gold Member

You would think a stint in federal prison would convince someone to walk the straight and narrow.

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeSlice View Post
    But that's thinking logically. There's a weird dynamic between her and her father that almost seems closer than her and her husband.
    Liquor is quicker, but incest is….oh never mind.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

AND Michelle Obama, Sonia Sotomayor and former Pakistani Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto...and Michelle Kwan.
    Hey hey hey, you're missing a powerful woman who deservingly entered the US with a einsteinvisa...

Liquor is quicker, but incest is….oh never mind.
    Made me spit out my coffee....

She's a Trump and i would bet she'll drop Mickey Mouse Jared in a Nano second.
    Hey she could even 'write' part 2 of her book : 'single women who work'

I think she'd choose Jared. I mean he's the father of her children. But like OrangeSlice said, that's thinking logically....And we're talking about the Trump family here.
    tulip and Kittylady like this.
    I'll bet Goopy is steam cleaning the fuck out of that vagina!-MsDark

Page 6 of 115 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast

Thread Information