View Poll Results: When push comes to shove will Ivanka stand with her husband or dad?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Daddy dearest

37 72.55%
  • Weasel boy

14 27.45%
Page 26 of 115 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829303676 ... LastLast
Like Tree4352Likes

Thread: Tremendous people. All the best people. The general politics thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Brookie View Post
    FIVE kids?!!! I wouldn't let that neanderthal near me. (no offense to neanderthals)
    Yuk is all I can say.
    Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    Dude looks like a lady. I want to go full on Austin Powers on this chick and tug her by the hair and say, "It's a MAN, baby!"
    As was posted earlier, they (she) look so happy
    Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    a small non-birther twitter sampling:

Now that Obama’s poll numbers are in tailspin – watch for him to launch a strike in Libya or Iran. He is desperate.

2:39 PM - 9 Oct 2012

Sadly, because president Obama has done such a poor job as president, you won't see another black president for generations!

12:15 AM - 25 Nov 2014

President Obama, do not attack Syria. There is no upside and tremendous downside. Save your "powder" for another (and more important) day!

6:21 AM - 7 Sep 2013

Obama’s attack on the internet is another top down power grab. Net neutrality is the Fairness Doctrine. Will target conservative media.

10:58 AM - 12 Nov 2014

We need a President who isn't a laughing stock to the entire World. We need a truly great leader, a genius at strategy and winning. Respect!

12:30 AM - 9 Aug 2014

Is President Obama going to finally mention the words radical Islamic terrorism? If he doesn't he should immediately resign in disgrace!

10:58 AM - 12 Jun 2016

Michelle Obama's weekend ski trip toAspen makes it 16 times that Obamas have gone on vacation in 3 years. (cont) http://tl.gd/g1uh1m

10:57 AM - 21 Feb 2012

Be prepared, there is a small chance that our horrendous leadership could unknowingly lead us into World War III.

2:46 AM - 31 Aug 2013

We pay for Obama's travel so he can fundraise millions so Democrats can run on lies. Then we pay for his golf.

12:35 PM - 14 Oct 2014

President Obama should have gone to Louisiana days ago, instead of golfing. Too little, too late!

9:15 AM - 23 Aug 2016

3 Chief of Staffs in less than 3 years of being President: Part of the reason why @BarackObama can't manage to pass his agenda.
    3:07 PM · Jan 10, 2012

Obama doesn't know what he's doing. His foreign policy is a disaster. Libya, Egypt, Iraq, Afghanistan--all (cont) http://tl.gd/j8vshg

10:46 AM - 12 Sep 2012

I'll bet Obama goes down just like Washington because he doesn't use our(this country's) best people to win.

8:28 AM - 13 Oct 2012
    Obama through his cronies said the Keysyone pipeline was "not political" - how much can one man lie about even the most obvious things?

5:27 AM - 21 Apr 2014

This is how it starts. Obama is now threatening to use an Executive Order for gun control http://bit.ly/10fegYs Welcome to his 2nd term.

1:10 PM - 9 Jan 2013

Barack Obama is hard at work today on his highest priority--his reelection. @BarackObama has 5 fundraisers in 2 cities.http://apne.ws/y8gRbc

8:34 AM - 16 Mar 2012

President Obama has a major meeting on the N.Y.C. Ebola outbreak, with people flying in from all over the country, but decided to play golf!

8:54 PM - 23 Oct 2014

Twitchy will always bring the truth
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Daniel Dale

Trump told the private fundraiser tonight that Conor Lamb, who ran calling Trump's tax cuts a "complete betrayal of the middle class," ran saying "I love the tax cuts." (link: https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...e-lamb/555668/) theatlantic.com/politics/archi…

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post

The parents of slain Democratic National Committee staffer Seth Rich are suing Fox News, claiming writers and editors knowingly and maliciously spread false information about their son's killing.

https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Seth-Richs-Parents-Onslaught-of-Conspiracy-Theories-Is-Unbearable-476772953.html?amp=y&__twitter_impression=true

The Trumpsters spread this everywhere while making nice with Russia, a power that actually DOES murder anyone who disagrees with the leadership.

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmeringGlow View Post
    So how long until someone figures out a way to make this Obama/Hillary's fault?

Quote Originally Posted by politicsrocks1 View Post
    Will Trump really be this careless before the midterms?
    Yes. Prudence is not something Trump is known for.
    witchcurlgirl likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

She probably fit right into the family with comments like this.

Vanessa Trump called Trump Jr. ‘the one with the retarded dad’

By Oli Coleman

March 14, 2018 | 8:38pm

Modal Trigger
    Donald Trump Jr. and Vanessa TrumpGetty Images

This seems like a good time to remember the beautiful moment that Vanessa Trump met Donald Trump Jr., after which she referred to the scion as “the one with the retarded dad.”

In a 2006 interview with the New York Times, Vanessa — who, as Page Six exclusively reports, is heading for divorce with Don Jr., according to friends — said they were first introduced by his dad, Donald Trump, at a 2003 fashion show.

She said the future president approached her and said, “I wanted to introduce you to my son Donald Trump Jr.”

Vanessa said the three chatted “awkwardly,” and then during a later break in the fashion show, “Donald [Sr.] comes back up to me again, ‘I don’t think you’ve met my son Donald Trump Jr.’ ”

She responded, “Yeah, we just met five minutes ago.”

She and Don Jr. later met again at a birthday party at Manhattan hot spot Butter, and after an hour of chatting, Vanessa remembered their first encounter — and she told Don Jr., “You’re the one with the retarded dad!”

https://pagesix.com/2018/03/14/vanessa-trump-called-trump-jr-the-one-with-the-retarded-dad/

Kittylady and Brookie like this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    a small non-birther twitter sampling:

[FONT="]Now that Obama’s poll numbers are in tailspin – watch for him to launch a strike in Libya or Iran. He is desperate.
    [/FONT]

[FONT="]2:39 PM - 9 Oct 2012

Sadly, because president Obama has done such a poor job as president, you won't see another black president for generations!

12:15 AM - 25 Nov 2014

President Obama, do not attack Syria. There is no upside and tremendous downside. Save your "powder" for another (and more important) day!

6:21 AM - 7 Sep 2013

[/FONT]

Obama’s attack on the internet is another top down power grab. Net neutrality is the Fairness Doctrine. Will target conservative media.

10:58 AM - 12 Nov 2014

We need a President who isn't a laughing stock to the entire World. We need a truly great leader, a genius at strategy and winning. Respect!

12:30 AM - 9 Aug 2014

Is President Obama going to finally mention the words radical Islamic terrorism? If he doesn't he should immediately resign in disgrace!

10:58 AM - 12 Jun 2016

Michelle Obama's weekend ski trip toAspen makes it 16 times that Obamas have gone on vacation in 3 years. (cont) http://tl.gd/g1uh1m

10:57 AM - 21 Feb 2012

Be prepared, there is a small chance that our horrendous leadership could unknowingly lead us into World War III.

2:46 AM - 31 Aug 2013

We pay for Obama's travel so he can fundraise millions so Democrats can run on lies. Then we pay for his golf.

12:35 PM - 14 Oct 2014

President Obama should have gone to Louisiana days ago, instead of golfing. Too little, too late!

9:15 AM - 23 Aug 2016

3 Chief of Staffs in less than 3 years of being President: Part of the reason why @BarackObama can't manage to pass his agenda.
    3:07 PM · Jan 10, 2012

Obama doesn't know what he's doing. His foreign policy is a disaster. Libya, Egypt, Iraq, Afghanistan--all (cont) http://tl.gd/j8vshg

10:46 AM - 12 Sep 2012

I'll bet Obama goes down just like Washington because he doesn't use our(this country's) best people to win.

8:28 AM - 13 Oct 2012
    Obama through his cronies said the Keysyone pipeline was "not political" - how much can one man lie about even the most obvious things?

5:27 AM - 21 Apr 2014

This is how it starts. Obama is now threatening to use an Executive Order for gun control http://bit.ly/10fegYs Welcome to his 2nd term.

1:10 PM - 9 Jan 2013

Barack Obama is hard at work today on his highest priority--his reelection. @BarackObama has 5 fundraisers in 2 cities.http://apne.ws/y8gRbc

8:34 AM - 16 Mar 2012

President Obama has a major meeting on the N.Y.C. Ebola outbreak, with people flying in from all over the country, but decided to play golf!

8:54 PM - 23 Oct 2014

Thank you Twitchy!

Plenty more where that came from.

"she told Don Jr., “You’re the one with the retarded dad!”"

Well, she's not wrong.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Reason #5,496,325 I can't be a gold digger:

I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmeringGlow View Post

She and Don Jr. later met again at a birthday party at Manhattan hot spot Butter, and after an hour of chatting, Vanessa remembered their first encounter — and she told Don Jr., “You’re the one with the retarded dad!”

Ah ah ah she nailed it !
    Kittylady likes this.
    Fluctuat nec mergitur
    Paris, Nov 13th

The transcript of his remarks at a fundraiser are insane. Insane.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.57d52a2d63a3

Excerpts....

President Trump: What a, what a family and your sister where is your sister? Your sister was in uniform before, where is she? See? We're very proud of you. [Applause]
    So, you know we have a lot of friends in this area, and I just stopped at a little place called Boeing. [Unintelligible.] Dennis is doing a good job. But we were just looking at some of the new planes without pilots now. I mean, you know, look at them. I'm saying, “What about that one?” It has no cockpit.

Dennis, tell me, what's going on?

He said, “Well, this plane doesn't have a pilot.” This is where we're going, I guess. But, what a job they're doing. I want to thank a great friend of mine Congressman Jason Smith. He's someplace, where is Jason?

First off we have a situation so important here. That's why I'm here. I'm here for this [unintelligible] big success, from what I understand. A [unintelligible] success. That's a big success, isn't it? [Applause.]

Really. It's a testament to a wonderful guy who's running who knows what it's all about. He's somebody that can win. He's leading the polls, just about every poll I've seen. But there was one that was a little bit down. And that's the one you have to run on because you always have to run a little bit scared, right, a little bit scared. But then I saw fortunately the following week it kicked back up, I got a little nervous. [Laughter.] But you're doing good, and I tell ya, every one of them. And, you're the one that can do it. And the whole the whole world is watching, really, we have to change things. And we need, we need those votes. We need the votes. You'll work on the filibuster once you get in there, right? I know that. Does anybody know what that means? Wouldn't it be nice if we had 51 instead of 60? Wouldn't that be nice?

Some day somebody's going to explain that do me. What's going on here?

But that's it. Some of the senators have been there, really, for a long time are just dead set on that. But we're gonna get — we have a chance to win a number of seats. And I think we have a really good chance to win a large number of seats so we'll see what happens. Mr. Ashcroft, where is Mr. Ashcroft? I didn't see him. I met your son, by the way. [Unintelligible.] [Applause.] I met John's son.
    I said, “Hey, where's your father?” He said, “He's up speaking,” I said, “Oh, okay. So, maybe I'll see him outside.” You're a terrific man, terrific family.

But we have a chance to do something that's going to be very important and it starts right here, it starts right here. And you know, last night, I don't know I guess the final results aren't quite in, we had an interesting time because we lifted seven points up that's a lot. And I was up 22 points and we lifted seven and seven normally would be enough, but we'll see. We'll see how it all comes out. It's like virtually a tie.

So the judges are so important, I mean just so important. We're doing a lot of things. Companies are moving back into our country. Chrysler that's coming back from Mexico, you [unintelligible] hear that one? It's always they're leaving from Mexico, someone's leaving from Mexico, they're always leaving for Mexico. And now, you have many, many companies coming back in, you have steel mills opening up, which hasn't happened in 30 years. And the tariffs are just a form of, like, you just can't keep doing this to the outside world. And some of our worst abusers in terms of what they do on trade our so-called friends. You look in some of these countries that are our friends and you look at the trade deficits we have and it's, it's staggering. So that's just Phase One, but that's that's a little phase, but we have to get back the respect. You know we built ourselves as a great power, a great manufacturing power. And then you look how so many jobs was taken. I mean NAFTA has been a disaster for this country. And I know it affected your [unintelligible], but you go up to New England, and they're still paying the price of losing all of those jobs. And those are real jobs. Those are real, incredible, powerful, important jobs — even for defense. We have to be able to make steel. We have to be able to have aluminum. We were at a point where we were going to lose all our steel factories, our steel mills, our plants, and we can't let that happen. People said you know it's sort of — oh, we'll get our steel from China. Oh good. Let's see if we can, we have a national emergency. We ' re gonna get our steel from China. It's incredible.

I've been using the expression, if you don't have steel you don't have a country. There's a lot to it. This is like we're making pencils. This is big stuff.

European Union is very tough. You know, we had the European Union — a lot of you came from Europe, right? Guess what. They're pretty smart. And they formed a group, and they make it very difficult, they're very difficult traders. They have these barriers where you can't get your product in. No matter what you do, if you do get your product in, you pay dearly. China would be the biggest abuser. There's no question about it.

So last year with China, we lost 500 billion dollars, would you say that? Not million, 500 million, that's a lot.

500 billion dollars. And it's been that way for years, from 200 to 504 billion dollars, every year. We rebuilt China, we actually did. You take that money away from China.

I mean we rebuilt it, and it all started with the World Trade Organization. If you look at China, it's like this for many, many centuries.

World trade, it's like a rocket ship, and much of it came right out of this country, got to stop it. And I'm very friendly with the president, he's a great guy. We have a great chemistry, a great relationship. But he's for China and I'm for the good old USA. [Applause.]

As an example, they send a car to us, we charge them a 2 percent tax. We send a car to them, and they charge us a 25 percent tax.

Somehow that doesn't work too well.

So here's a funny subject — everybody's saying, oh, he's going to get us in trouble, in trouble. Then three weeks ago, you hear, we'd love to go to the Olympics and participate.

Everybody's like, what? Where did that come from? So they participate in the Olympics, that's nice. Then the delegation comes over from South Korea and they just left North Korea, and they said Mr. President, Kim Jong Un would love to meet with you. And he will not do any testing and he will not do missile launches, and he would love to meet with you. I said really? Well. That's good. I said how did that happen. And he said well, you're having an impact. They go out to the press, and the press is there, they were — you never saw so many reporters. Because they heard there was a big announcement on North Korea. So the worst, like CNN, you know, fake news?

Erin Burnett said this make him a great president. [Applause.] Right? She said it. She'll probably lose her job.

But she actually said that — this could make him a great president. Even the worst — for two hours, three hours they couldn't believe. They said, did you hear what ha — they're looking at each other. Can you believe? Where did this come from, after 25, 30 years, where did this come from?

You believe what just come from after 25 30 years from And then it happened. A day later, “Obama could have done that, too.” Obama could not have done it. [“No way,” crowd replies.]

It's really, you know, it's really sad. Now, it was almost, you had to smile, because it's so out of control. But what I heard — and I woke up the next morning and said, finally I'm getting some great stuff — because got things, the taxes, the this, they were — a lot of stuff.

Our military's stronger now, and we just got seven hundred billion dollars. We have to build it because it's totally depleted. We don't have our military, we're not going to be here. We'll be walking into the doors. [Unintelligible.] [Applause.] It's jobs.

We make the greatest equipment in the world right down the street with Boeing and other places. And it's jobs. But we have no choice. But when I heard that, I said, I wake up and I just heard the greatest statements from MSNBC, from CNN, from all the haters. I hear these — they couldn't believe it.

Reporters. Professionals. The ones you see hating all the time. I say, this is the most incredible thing, we've never seen anything like it.

But by the time you woke up the next morning, they had a new line: Anybody could've done it. Obama could have met. Bush could have met. I don't know how many Bush fans are in here. But Bush could have — [Laughter.] But they couldn't have met. Because nobody would've done what I did to set the table.

And this suffering, I don't want them to suffer. But they're suffering. Lack of food, lack of everything. Nobody would've done that.
    Brookie and C_is_for_Cookie like this.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    The Trumpsters spread this everywhere while making nice with Russia, a power that actually DOES murder anyone who disagrees with the leadership.

So how long until someone figures out a way to make this Obama/Hillary's fault?

Yes. Prudence is not something Trump is known for.

You make an interesting point here. When Trump testifies in front of Mueller, it doesn't matter if there are five lawyers in the room he will do what he wants...and given his track record, Mueller will indict him on something.

yep.

In this talk, he went after a host of allies, as a matter of fact, accusing Japan, the European Union, and South Korea of years of ripping off the United States.
    He was so manic, that he even threatened to pull U.S. troops out of South Korea if he doesn’t get what he wants, as far as trade.
    While claiming that South Korea had gotten rich off of cheating the United States in trade, he pushed:

“We have a very big trade deficit with them, and we protect them,” Trump said. “We lose money on trade, and we lose money on the military. We have right now 32,000 soldiers between North and South Korea. Let’s see what happens.”
    “Our allies care about themselves,” he said. “They don’t care about us.”

While attacking Japan, he created this scenario of how Japan uses gimmicks and tricks to avoid allowing U.S. auto makers from selling to their consumers.

“It’s the bowling ball test. They take a bowling ball from 20 feet up in the air and drop it on the hood of the car,” Trump said of Japan. “If the hood dents, the car doesn’t qualify. It’s horrible,” he said.

It was unclear what he was talking about.
    https://www.redstate.com/sweetie15/2...raising-event/

cheap-ass American car hoods

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BREAKING: House Democrats say a whistle blower has come forward with claims the State Dept. was targeting career employees who aren't "supportive" of Trump's agenda https://t.co/gXV7FhrZCk

There's no such thing as a "bowling ball test". Someone believes/believed that?
    Mivvi21 likes this.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Are you saying I shouldn't wander around the neighbourhood testing people's vehicles?

You could, I suppose, if you get really bored. Sledge hammer would do nicely if bowling ball proves too large. I'd start with a Honda.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Thread Information