View Poll Results: When push comes to shove will Ivanka stand with her husband or dad?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Daddy dearest

37 72.55%
  • Weasel boy

14 27.45%
Page 23 of 115 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373 ... LastLast
Like Tree4352Likes

Thread: Tremendous people. All the best people. The general politics thread.

"Who would think? Who would think? But getting over the top is easy. These are like professional mountain climbers—they're incredible climbers. They can't climb some of these walls. Some of them, they can. Those are the walls we're not using."

"Now that's a fence—a very sturdy fence. But coming up, I notice—the first thing I notice—look how many holes are in that fence. Now they fix the holes, but it doesn't look very good. They just patch it with more fence. But you take a look at the fence, it's a very powerful fence—not doing the trick. Because they cut holes in it, and then they're patching holes all the time. I'm just looking—you have hundreds of holes cut in and patched. So the fence is not strong enough. It's not the right idea."

Quote Originally Posted by HWBL View Post
    “I want to build a see-through wall”

JFC you can’t make this shit up. Is that like a concrete window?

I half expected to see him hold up the plans for Wonder Woman’s invisible jet as the prototype.

HWBL, Mivvi21 and C_is_for_Cookie like this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmeringGlow View Post
    Trump: “We should have a new force called the Space Force. It’s like the Army and the Navy, but for space, because we’re spending a lot of money on space.” https://t.co/p7YVX6gecz
    I can just picture Buzz Aldrin rolling his eyes over that BS.

FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I cannot believe how much shit he pulls straight out of his ass to try and bullshit everybody with. He's a pro. A see-thru wall? What's next? See-thru walls in our homes?
    Nevan likes this.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

^^No, just in the Miss Teen USA dressing rooms...

Quote Originally Posted by Brookie View Post
    Are there cool uniforms?
    Only the best uniforms in the history of uniforms. Everybody says so, believe him. Never before will there have been better or cooler uniforms. Everybody will want those uniforms. Everybody will beg to get those uniforms. It will be the greatest hit in space, in the history of space, believe him.

Something else:

Last edited by HWBL; March 13th, 2018 at 06:37 PM.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Space Force is the kind of thing that a four-year-old kid would come up with.
    SHELLEE and tulip like this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Quote Originally Posted by HWBL View Post
    Only the best uniforms in the history of uniforms. Everybody says so, believe him. Never before will there have been better or cooler uniforms. Everybody will want those uniforms. Everybody will beg to get those uniforms. It will be the greatest hit in space, in the history of space, believe him.

Something else:

But we LITERALLY are a nation of immigrants! I don't care what mission statement they pull it out of ... you look at AMERICAN history and we arrived as English settlers and won our independence. Then many other settlers from all over the world settled here, some in large numbers in a short period from one area. I mean, has he EVER taken a US history class? Where does he think his ethnicity is from???
    "No. I love my grudges. I tend to them like little pets." -Madeline Martha Mackenzie

Spirituality is not religion. Religion divides people. Belief in something unites them.

Don't tell me not to worry ... worrying is what I do best!

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Space Force is the kind of thing that a four-year-old kid would come up with.
    That would be our President. He wants Space Force Cowboys and Coal Miners as the jobs of the future. It’s like his administration is an episode of Sesame Street.

Quote Originally Posted by Brookie View Post
    I cannot believe how much shit he pulls straight out of his ass to try and bullshit everybody with. He's a pro. A see-thru wall? What's next? See-thru walls in our homes?
    Our president takes great pride in the fact that he doesn’t read and doesn’t know anything. He wouldn’t want to alienate his base ya know. You can tell he’s the classic snake oil salesman. He makes shit up on the spot when hes forced to talk about science or engineering but then makes it seem likes he’s Stephen Hawking 2.0 - See thru walls, Space Force,......

I just heard on the car radio another protest is scheduled for tonight outside Dump’s hotel in Beverly Hills. Whoop-whoop!
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Quote Originally Posted by dolem View Post
    Shockingly dense, apparently. It's embarrassing how the right, the so called "Family Value's Party" has just gone all in on Trump. He's the least value-centric President or Presidential Candidate to ever happen to the US. I honestly think the ONLY things he cares about are his family, I do think he loves his kids (probably his only redeeming quality) and money. Yet somehow all the "moral" citizens adore him. It boggles the mind.
    He cares about Ivanka, I'm not so sure he even knows the names of the other ones.
    kasippu likes this.

Trump may be the dumbest president the United States has ever seen but it's citizens are still on the money quick (some anyway). The speed with which those Space Force memes were created and starting zooming around the world.... lmao. I'm stealing the Buzz lightyear one.
    Last edited by CornFlakegrl; March 14th, 2018 at 06:34 AM.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

So, Trump did tape his conversation with Comey?

Lordy.

"The Minority has a good faith reason to believe that the White House does in fact possess such documentation memorializing President Trump’s conversations with Director Comey."

https://t.co/NT9p2PI4ZW

His ignorance on display, again.

Who would win in a battle? Space Force or Marine Core?

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Thread Information