Page 36 of 39 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839 LastLast

Thread: Third Presidential debate 10/15

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Belindagogo View Post
    Last night was a good time. McCain finds one thing and goes with it. Joe the Plumber...he needed to give it a rest already. I wonder how many times that will come up in his rallies. Too bad the debates are over.
    Joe the Plumber is getting his 5 minutes of fame. I saw him on TV this morning and he's making the rounds on the TV stations. If it weren't for Obama walking the streets embracing the public and paying special attention to him, Joe the Plumber would still be a nobody, however on TV he's talking negative about Obama and endorsing McCain.

I watched it on the split screen of both candidates and his huffing and puffing and grimacing and eyebrow lifts were making me nuts. I wished Bob Schieffer would have told him to stop huffing and puffing so much or they would take his microphone away. By the end, I couldn't understand wtf he was even talking about anymore. What the hell was that statement about growing up the son/grandson of Admirals and having it so tough with no chairs at the kitchen table???? And he just kept going on and on instead of stating his point and letting it go. Just imagine him as president sitting at a meeting with leaders from Europe and Putin, sitting there huffing and puffing every time they speak because he don't like them - Just what the US needs, NOT! Glad most people saw right through it.
    as privileged as a whore...victims in demand for public show, swept out through the cracks beneath the door, holier than thou, how?

Hit By Ban Bus!

The JFK/ Dallas comment was a veiled threat. What, some obscure fact regarding the JFK/Goldwater campaign just happened to occur to him? In a climate where he, Palin and others have been stoking the "kill Obama" meme subliminally?

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    The JFK/ Dallas comment was a veiled threat. What, some obscure fact regarding the JFK/Goldwater campaign just happened to occur to him? In a climate where he, Palin and others have been stoking the "kill Obama" meme subliminally?
    I have no doubt if Obama is elected he will be targeted repeatedly. Sadly, I have to wonder if his detail could be breached, infiltrated, and used against him.

As for the republicans, get a fucking clue. Every republican term has led to rocky times, these last eight years being the worst. McCain has lied repeatedly about not agreeing with Bush. He began as a carbon copy of Dubya, then morphed into something even more dangerous.

Anyone who has adamantly stated he is is against my right as a woman of child-bearing age to make my own decisions is dangerous. I refuse to become a knocked up housewife stuck in a dead-end relationship which finds me in a new pregnancy every year.

Anyone supporting the GOP has lost any credibility and respect from me. I do not tolerate stupidity. Ignorance can be changed through education. Stupidity is your cross to bear for life.

I didn't watch the debate with the screens side by side, I caught it on WETA.
    However, watching them side by side today is hilarious! Mccain seriously looks like he could explode/hurt someone and his disdain/hatred for O is ridiculously obviously. Watching it with the volume down/out especially telling.

eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Elite Member

Default Re

I've still only seen bits and pieces of the debate. Can someone please explain to me why McCain's tongue is out in that picture? Was he fake barfing or something?

Quote Originally Posted by BBDSP View Post
    I've still only seen bits and pieces of the debate. Can someone please explain to me why McCain's tongue is out in that picture? Was he fake barfing or something?
    Um, I don't think there is any explanation for it.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Elite Member

So it's not photoshopped?

From what I've heard that was just McCain trying to be funny when he couldn't figure out where to go. Like all of his jokes it backfired.

Even though I am Obama supporter, I will post my objective thoughts from last night.

McCain did come out swinging. Finally looked like he had some fire in him. Big question tho, where has that fire been? Shall it be chalked up to more erratic behavior.

Obama was definately flat. Looked tired. Not at the top of him game. I must give him kudos to not getting baited by McCain, kept his cool. I did not like how he was always on the defensive.

This was the best debate by far. They should all be like this.

He got lost on stage and that was his reaction. Not kidding.

Elite Member

Default Re

Quote Originally Posted by mamaste View Post
    He got lost on stage and that was his reaction. Not kidding.
    God help us if he gets elected, then.

McCain's really just trying to leap in for some SUPRISE BUTTSECKS, y'all.

^^That picture makes it look like he's wanting to toss Barack's salad.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Thread Information