Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: There seems to be some tension between Sarah Palin and John McCain..

Quote Originally Posted by SSDiva View Post
    I also heard that she mad some major flubs that will be aired on Thursday, and Friday of this week!
    Yes! Some sugar-free Halloween tv candy!

That clip at the top is pretty bad though. Williams asked her about preconditions, and she didn't seem to know what it is since she started bluffing her way by talking about strategy. Having North Korea disarm their nukes before we take them off the list of state sponsors of terrorism is a precondition.

There's probably tension there because 1) McCain realizes that he shot himself in the foot with Palin, and 2) Palin probably thinks that McCain is the reason why they're losing, because she's too stupid to realize that she's the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by SSDiva View Post
    I also heard that she mad some major flubs that will be aired on Thursday, and Friday of this week!
    I hope so. I need a good laugh.

You can totally see the tension in their faces while the other one is speaking.

Clip is here: msnbc.com Video Player

In the back of his mind, McCain regrets picking a woman for his VP choice. You know he's the kind of guy that beleives women should bake pies and make babies; just look at his novocaine wife. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffy View Post
    You can totally see the tension in their faces while the other one is speaking.

Clip is here: msnbc.com Video Player
    I like watching his response to her when she's talking. You know he's whispering cunt under his breath.

Bronze Member

Excuse me I just want to vent this!

On TV this morning they had a segment on Sarah Palin saying she's a drag on the ticket BUT they also ran clips of her at the GOP rallies to show how she still excites and energizes millions of people, but it pisses me off that the media overlooks the fact, and has anyone took notice, that the majority of people that attend her charged up rallies mainly consist of only one race - white people!

Its only 12 days until the election and its a shame that their audience has been one-sided like that from day one. Apparently McCain nor Palin care because not once have I seen or heard of either one of them trying to reach out to, or even talk about minorities and other people of color to let them know that they matter too. I am appalled that they are running for President and VP of the United States and seem content attracting only one race of people and ignoring the others, as if they don't even exist.

Candidates with that type of mindset do not deserve to be elected. Their obvious and blatant disregard for ALL people of color is horrifying. Its like they're going back to the days when all man was NOT created equal, so imagine how dreadful it will be for many if they ever got in office. So what we see NOW is what the people will get if those two morons win this election.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Authority View Post
    In the back of his mind, McCain regrets picking a woman for his VP choice. You know he's the kind of guy that beleives women should bake pies and make babies; just look at his novocaine wife. :/
    I was gonna say it but you beat me!

She was probably in his head when he made his "cunt-cut" slip yesterday. . .

I noticed that when Mooseballs starts talking, McOld's face winces and he seems to be holding his breath, like he's thinking, Please don't fuck up whatever you're about to say. You can totally see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Calimaster View Post
    Excuse me I just want to vent this!

...has anyone took notice, that the majority of people that attend her charged up rallies mainly consist of only one race - white people!

Its only 12 days until the election and its a shame that their audience has been one-sided like that from day one. Apparently McCain nor Palin care because not once have I seen or heard of either one of them trying to reach out to, or even talk about minorities and other people of color to let them know that they matter too. I am appalled that they are running for President and VP of the United States and seem content attracting only one race of people and ignoring the others, as if they don't even exist.
    ...Their obvious and blatant disregard for ALL people of color is horrifying. Its like they're going back to the days when all man was NOT created equal, so imagine how dreadful it will be for many if they ever got in office. So what we see NOW is what the people will get if those two morons win this election.
    I have noticed this for a very long time now. And they will always one lone token black guy, or latino, or asian chick behind them as they speak, when they are probably the only ones in the crowd. It's gross. Like they use them as props.

It's beyond evident and it's sad.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information