Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Texas threatening to secede from the nation

Perry, if you feel this way...then stop asking for Federal monies ans assistance..
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

So what does Texas have to do to survive as a Republic?
    1. NASA is just south of Houston, Texas . (We will control the space industry.)
    2. We refine over 85% of the gasoline in the United States .
    3. Defense Industry. (We have over 65% of it) The term "Dont mess with Texas ," will take on a whole new meaning.
    4. Oil - we can supply all the oil that the Republic of Texas will need for the next 300 years. Yankee states? Sorry about that.
    5. Natural Gas - Again we have all we need and it's too bad about those northern states. John Kerry will figure a way to keep them warm...
    6. Computer Industry - we currently lead the nation in producing computer chips and communications: Small places like Texas Instruments, Dell Computer, EDS, Raytheon, National Semiconductor, Motorola, Intel, AMD, Atmel, Applied Materials, Ball Semiconductor, Dallas Semiconductor, Delphi, Nortel, Alcatel, Etc, Etc. The list goes on and on.
    7. Health Centers - We have the largest research centers for Cancer research, the best burn centers and the top trauma units in the world and other large health planning centers.
    8. We have enough colleges to keep us going: UT Texas, A&M, Texas Tech, Rice, SMU, University of Houston, Baylor, UNT, Texas Women's University, Ivy grows better in the south anyway
    9. We have a ready supply of workers. (Just open the border when we need some)10. We have control of the paper industry, plastics, insurance, etc.
    11. In case of a foreign invasion, we have the Texas National Guard and the Texas Air National Guard. We don't have an army but since everybody down here has at least six rifles and a pile of ammo, we can raise an army in 24 hours if we need it. If the situation really gets bad, we can always call Department of Public Safety and ask them to send over a couple Texas Rangers.
    12. We are totally self sufficient in beef, poultry, hogs and several types of grain, fruit and vegetables and lets not forget seafood from the gulf. And everybody down here knows how to cook them so that they taste good. Don't need any food. This just names a few of the items that will keep the Republic Of Texas in good shape. There isn't a thing out there that we need and don't have. Now to the rest of the United States under President Obama: Since you won't have the refineries to get gas for your cars, only Mr. Kerry will be able to drive around in his 9 mile per gallon SUV. The rest of the United States will have to walk or ride bikes. You won't have any TV as the space center in Houston will cut off your communications. You won't have any natural gas to heat your homes but since Mr. Kerry has predicted global warming, you will not need the gas.
    Signed, The People in Texas

Now-who said we don't contribute anything?
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

I'm scared!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Penny Lane View Post
    I'm scared!!!
    Penny! Straighten up! That was just Prett Boy posturing. He is a publicty whore. A few nuts does not a State make! My Lawd! What if we were stuck in OHIO???
    Actually-I think I could do wonders there...hmmm.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Can't we just ship all the Texas nutters off to an island? I hear there are some real nice properties on a certain island named Cuba opening up soon....

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    3. Defense Industry. (We have over 65% of it) The term "Dont mess with Texas ," will take on a whole new meaning.
    4. Oil - we can supply all the oil that the Republic of Texas will need for the next 300 years. Yankee states? Sorry about that.
    5. Natural Gas - Again we have all we need and it's too bad about those northern states. John Kerry will figure a way to keep them warm...
    6. Computer Industry - we currently lead the nation in producing computer chips and communications: Small places like Texas Instruments, Dell Computer, EDS, Raytheon, National Semiconductor, Motorola, Intel, AMD, Atmel, Applied Materials, Ball Semiconductor, Dallas Semiconductor, Delphi, Nortel, Alcatel, Etc, Etc. The list goes on and on.
    7. Health Centers - We have the largest research centers for Cancer research, the best burn centers and the top trauma units in the world and other large health planning centers.
    8. We have enough colleges to keep us going: UT Texas, A&M, Texas Tech, Rice, SMU, University of Houston, Baylor, UNT, Texas Women's University, Ivy grows better in the south anyway
    9. We have a ready supply of workers. (Just open the border when we need some)10. We have control of the paper industry, plastics, insurance, etc.
    11. In case of a foreign invasion, we have the Texas National Guard and the Texas Air National Guard. We don't have an army but since everybody down here has at least six rifles and a pile of ammo, we can raise an army in 24 hours if we need it. If the situation really gets bad, we can always call Department of Public Safety and ask them to send over a couple Texas Rangers.
    12. We are totally self sufficient in beef, poultry, hogs and several types of grain, fruit and vegetables and lets not forget seafood from the gulf. And everybody down here knows how to cook them so that they taste good. Don't need any food. This just names a few of the items that will keep the Republic Of Texas in good shape. There isn't a thing out there that we need and don't have. Now to the rest of the United States under President Obama: Since you won't have the refineries to get gas for your cars, only Mr. Kerry will be able to drive around in his 9 mile per gallon SUV. The rest of the United States will have to walk or ride bikes. You won't have any TV as the space center in Houston will cut off your communications. You won't have any natural gas to heat your homes but since Mr. Kerry has predicted global warming, you will not need the gas.

Where are the actual stats on that because perhaps with the exception of raw oil supplies, I think California could beat Texas on every point on that list.

Penny! Straighten up! That was just Prett Boy posturing. He is a publicty whore. A few nuts does not a State make! My Lawd! What if we were stuck in OHIO???
    Actually-I think I could do wonders there...hmmm.
    I'm going to have to ask you to back the hell off Ohio...while they may have invested in coins (and then had them stolen) and they may tax you at the state level and in the city you work and the city you live, plus sales tax, property tax, use tax AND still are basically bankrupt and they claim Joe the Plumber as their very own...they do have the #1 basketball team in all of the NBA. So hush....and GO CAVS!!!!

Some of those things you mentioned, if not all of them belong solely to the US..so before Texas becomes the republic of Wacka Doos...we'll get them back, including the workers who wouldn't dare to live in a country that can't take care of itself if hit by a hurricane.
    You can bring your tea sets and stay with me until you're establish yourself in the new country...
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Quote Originally Posted by lurkur View Post
    Where are the actual stats on that because perhaps with the exception of raw oil supplies, I think California could beat Texas on every point on that list.
    ?? Ever heard of MD Anderson or the Burn Center at Brooks. Rice University?Oil & gas alone would nail you! I was also unaware that Cal has more guns per household than we do. At any rate-it is mostly meant to be funny!
    Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    I'm going to have to ask you to back the hell off Ohio...while they may have invested in coins (and then had them stolen) and they may tax you at the state level and in the city you work and the city you live, plus sales tax, property tax, use tax AND still are basically bankrupt and they claim Joe the Plumber as their very own...they do have the #1 basketball team in all of the NBA. So hush....and GO CAVS!!!!
    I stand corrected. Ohio has enough to worry about. I promise not to vacation there!

Elite Member

Let 'em go. Fine with me.

Up for adoption: super cute 19 year old girl... Doesn't eat a lot so you don't have to feed her much... Clean... Great taste in music... Quick learner... Tri-lingual... did I mention she's super cute??

Wacka Doos! Diva! You summed it right up! Not even 1/4 of the State of Texas supports this idea! Just a bunch of anti-tax paying creeps! So calm down everyone!
    PS Dive-just in case,get out the tea cups & start polishing those elbows! We'll shop ourselves sick-my treat!
    OK,Penny! Maybe she will let you in,too. We'll hit every shoe store standing!

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Quote Originally Posted by Penny Lane View Post
    Up for adoption: super cute 19 year old girl... Doesn't eat a lot so you don't have to feed her much... Clean... Great taste in music... Quick learner... Tri-lingual... did I mention she's super cute??
    As long as you make the yummy food you talk about eating in the food thread, you can stay with me.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Penny-we could wait for Effie to offer. Greece looks fun! On second thought-let's drop in on Butt! She hates houseguests & stirred up this shite!

Once I get my mom and best friend out of the state, I'll throw TX a massive Bon Voyage party if they'll make good on this threat.

I bet we can make it an even sweeter deal if they will take OK, MO and LA with them in the succession.

I was counting down the seconds until someone posted this.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information