Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Texas lawmaker to introduce anti-immigration bill

Ummm, but Puerto Ricans are Americans. Just saying.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

JINX! You owe me a Propel.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

I knew Texas wasn't far behind.

Quote Originally Posted by buttmunch View Post
    I lived in the Northeast at a certain point in my childhood and a lot of the stuff that's said about Mexicans and others from south of the border today is pretty much what I heard when I was a kid. It was about all sorts of Latinos and Puerto Ricans in particular. And really, how can they quantify how many illegals there are? How can they say it's a problem that's growing when there is no real way of making a head count? And when are they going to start looking at all the illegals from Europe? I know for a fact that for about 200 bucks you can get yourself papers that will state you are legally in the country and I know a lot of Euros who have bought them. At least two of them are still in the States, illegally. And those are just people I know personally. It's just much easier to target one group and I guess it's easier to blend in when you don't have dark skin.
    And that's another reason why illegal immigration will never end. You have too many people in this country who love having illegals work for them, so they can pay them cheap wages. Not to mention, make a nice killing providing fake I.D.'s, Social Security numbers, etc.

Riddle says if the federal government did its job "Arizona wouldn't have to take this action, and neither would Texas."
    This is GOP strategy to aim the anger many people are feeling about illegals at Obama.

Sarah Palin's take on the law:

So it's a lose-lose all around proposal all around for President Obama and his administration to ignore their responsibility and not enforce the laws that are existing. Again, Governor Brewer and her legislature, they did the right thing, 70 percent of Arizonians who support this law are doing the right thing in sending this wakeup call to the feds.

Another thing, Sean, this is quite the illustration of President Obama not understanding the 10th Amendment to our Constitution. Here he ignores the 10th Amendment when it comes to something like Obamacare where he is mandating, he is forcing the state and the state citizens to take action in the case of Obamacare to purchase health care that may be some people aren't desiring to purchase. He's making them do that anyway in violation of the 10th Amendment.

And yet not respecting our Constitution when it comes to the rights, the responsibilities, too, of the federal government and making a state takeover a national security issue like protecting our borders. He has no concept, it seems, of that 10th Amendment.

Again, bottom line it's because the Obama administration will not fulfill the responsibility that the federal government has and the states have had to then pick up and tell them what their responsibilities are.
    Palin Joins In on Immigration Debate - Hannity - FOXNews.com

I keep seeing the same "go after illegals" where are the laws going against companies hiring them at low wages. I think they would be the best way to combat illegal immigration and not this "show me your papers!" shit.

I don't get why it's racist to create a law to enforce an existing law? We shouldn't be ignoring the law in the first place. If you don't like a law, you go through the process of changing it. You don't just ignore it. Otherwise why have laws at all? Let's just let anarchy reign.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information