Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tennessee Mayor accuses Barack Obama of hating the Charlie Brown Christmas Special

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by ManxMouse View Post
    I don't think sarcasm means what he thinks it means.

I regret that I offended anyone with my poor attempt at tongue-in-cheek humor amongst friends."
    So predictable. Think this guy has a shot of being a guest on Rush or Hannity?

"We need to make a stand for our Christian values"....give me a fucking break. Being a Christian should mean that you respect people of all different walks of life and treat them the way Jesus treated people. He walked among the lepers and the outcasts and the unbelievers and never once did he say they were evil, he treated them with love. Muslims aren't the enemy, you are. People like this make me absolutely sick. You're not Christians, you're small-minded racist hateful bigots - you're WORSE than those you look down upon because you've perverted the very thing you say you believe in. Get ready for some heavy stuff when you die. Wonder what you'll be thinking when you're standing in line with the Muslim terrorists when all the good people of all faiths and lack thereof are being let in the golden gates and you get a ticket to hell because you've perverted your faith and been a hatemonger, all the things Jesus taught you not to be, you dipshit.

Sorry, people like this really push my buttons.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

A ha ha ha ha.

Whether celeb or other high/not so high public profile people, they are SOOOOOO bloody predictable.

The IF "apology" (or regret) rrriiiiiggght on cue.

Again, soooo, soooooooo predictable.

Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    "We need to make a stand for our Christian values"....give me a fucking break. Being a Christian should mean that you respect people of all different walks of life and treat them the way Jesus treated people. He walked among the lepers and the outcasts and the unbelievers and never once did he say they were evil, he treated them with love. Muslims aren't the enemy, you are. People like this make me absolutely sick. You're not Christians, you're small-minded racist hateful bigots - you're WORSE than those you look down upon because you've perverted the very thing you say you believe in. Get ready for some heavy stuff when you die. Wonder what you'll be thinking when you're standing in line with the Muslim terrorists when all the good people of all faiths and lack thereof are being let in the golden gates and you get a ticket to hell because you've perverted your faith and been a hatemonger, all the things Jesus taught you not to be, you dipshit.

What she said.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Quote Originally Posted by january View Post

Absolutely.

Quote Originally Posted by ManxMouse View Post
    I don't think sarcasm means what he thinks it means.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information