Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Teen singers sell white supremacy.

Man I'm just shocked by this. How the hell can these girls even beleive what there saying? They need to get away from their racsist parents and in some counseling. Wait scratch that, they need a good kick in the ass for being such bigots.

talk about being brainwashed!!

*sighs and stuffs his german heritage in a deep dark place where nobody can see it*

Will this shit never die?
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

WTF?? Little brainwashed shits.

Default Young Sister Singers Spread Racist Hate

this is just unreal. i couldn't believe this when i saw it. from abcnews.com:

Oct. 20, 2005 Thirteen-year-old twins Lamb and Lynx Gaede have one album out, another on the way, a music video, and lots of fans.

They may remind you another famous pair of singers, the Olsen Twins, and the girls say they like that. But unlike the Olsens, who built a media empire on their fun-loving, squeaky-clean image, Lamb and Lynx are cultivating a much darker personna. They are white nationalists and use their talents to preach a message of hate.

Known as "Prussian Blue" a nod to their German heritage and bright blue eyes the girls from Bakersfield, Calif., have been performing songs about white nationalism before all-white crowds since they were nine.

"We're proud of being white, we want to keep being white," said Lynx. "We want our people to stay white we don't want to just be, you know, a big muddle. We just want to preserve our race."

Lynx and Lamb have been nurtured on racist beliefs since birth by their mother April. "They need to have the background to understand why certain things are happening," said April, a stay-at-home mom who no longer lives with the twins' father. "I'm going to give them, give them my opinion just like any, any parent would."

April home-schools the girls, teaching them her own unique perspective on everything from current to historical events. In addition, April's father surrounds the family with symbols of his beliefs specifically the Nazi swastika. It appears on his belt buckle, on the side of his pick-up truck and he's even registered it as his cattle brand with the Bureau of Livestock Identification.

"Because it's provocative," explains April of the cattle brand, "to him he thinks it's important as a symbol of freedom of speech that he can use it as his cattle brand."

Teaching Hate

Songs like "Sacrifice" a tribute to Nazi Rudolf Hess, Hitler's deputy Fuhrer clearly show the effect of the girls' upbringing. The lyrics praise Hess as a "man of peace who wouldn't give up."

"It really breaks my heart to see those two girls spewing out that kind of garbage," said Ted Shaw, civil rights advocate and president of the NAACP's Legal Defense Fund though Shaw points out that the girls aren't espousing their own opinions but ones they're being taught.

All this can be yours for only $19.95!

This has already been posted elsewhere on the board.

I just saw a recap last night on PrimeTime about this. They showed some snippets from last week's show and then showed some of the emails the show got after airing it. Of course, the majority of people were sickened and horrified (like me), but they got scads of emails supporting the girls. One dumbass said something like "if these girls were black and celebrating thier heritage and race, they wouldn't be criticized like this." W. T. F. ??????

Watching those two and their prissy little "Hitler had great ideas/was a great man" made me more than sad.
    Value the future on a timescale longer than your own. -Richard Dawkins

i posted this same story and pics like a week ago. it's around in the poli section somewhere. mods, can you combine plz?
    All this can be yours for only $19.95!

Elite Member

Bizarre, esp. since these girls are so pretty. They'll learn once they get out into the real world (whatever that is). The universe will teach them whatever lessons their parents didn't.

THese girls probably don't even beleive in this nazi shit. It's the parents that are filling thier heads with this garbage. Rasicst people almost always learn from their rasicist parents.

I read this on some other site, but thought it was a joke!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information