Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Ted Kennedy collapses during luncheon

home video was in it's infancy during the Kennedy heyday...otherwise there might have been one somewhere.

the one known time one of them used a video camera was when Michael- who had admitting fucking his children's babysitter from when she was 14 years old- was videotaping a ski football game and crashed into a tree killing himself.

the hiltons have been a bit more successful with their own 'home movies'

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Let's look to the future though... maybe there will be an Obama sex tape!!

Quote Originally Posted by lurkur View Post
    Let's look to the future though... maybe there will be an Obama sex tape!!
    More likely, we'll get a Reverend Wright sex tape. That guy gets around, from reading all the stories of angry ex-husband parishioners....

Quote Originally Posted by NicoleWasHere View Post
    They just showed footage of the ambulance taking him away. They also said, though, that there were no cameras in the luncheon room at the time when he had his seizure, so thankfully we'll never get to see it.
    Paging Mr. Zapruder...

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    The Kopechne family was unavailable for comment....

wait, this just in.....'Drop dead Ted'
    Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    Well, his Kennedy name did help him through lots of bad shit he's gotten himself into (drinking, that woman's death 40 yrs ago, etc.). I'm not surprised many don't exactly hold him in high regard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
    I can honestly say that I have never murdered someone... That is a lot worse than "minutely" hurting someone. Ted can kiss my ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    One of the best example of political hypocrisy in a politician ever -4 years after Chappquidick.

In 1973, during the Watergate scandal, Kennedy thundered from the Senate floor, "Do we operate under a system of equal justice under law? Or is there one system for the average citizen and another for the high and mighty?"

you can't make this shit up. fiction writers wouldn't have the balls that politicians do..
    I, for one, have very little sympathy for ol' Ted. When Kopechne was found, she was in a look of complete terror. There were claw marks from her fingernails on the car seat and the top of the car, she had tried vigilantly to get out of the car but drowned. Ted, meanwhile, didn't even think about going back to save her as much as he did to save his own ass, by going back to his hotel room to go to sleep. He didn't even report the accident, but took a ferry back the next day in a good mood. Also, the fact that he said the incident itself was an "accident" is questionable, considering that he was very well acquainted with the area and the car was going very fast. Weren't there also substantial rumors that she was pregnant with his child?

An investigation at the scene of the accident by Raymond R. McHenry, suggested that Kennedy approached the bridge at an estimated 34 miles (55 kilometres) per hour. At around 5 metres (17 feet) from the bridge, Kennedy braked violently. This locked the front wheels. According to McHenry: "The car skidded 5 metres (17 feet) along the road, 8 metres (25 feet) up the humpback bridge, jumped a 14 centimetre barrier, somersaulted through the air for about 10 metres (35 feet) into the water and landed upside-down."
    Investigators found it difficult to understand why he was crossing Dyke Bridge when he said he was attempting to reach Edgartown which was in the opposite direction. They also could not understand why he was driving so fast on this unlit, uneven, road. They also could not work out how Kennedy escaped from the car. When it was recovered from the water all the doors were locked. Three of the windows were either open or smashed in. If Kennedy, a large-framed 6 foot 2 inches tall man could manage to get out of the car, why was it impossible for Mary Jo Kopechne, a slender 5 foot 2 inches tall, not do the same?
    Local experts could not understand why Kennedy (and later, Markham and Gargan) could not rescue Kopechne from the car. It also surprised investigators that Kennedy did not seek help from Pierre Malm, who only lived 135 metres from the bridge. At the inquest Kennedy was unable to answer this question.
    There were also doubts about the way Kopechne died. Dr. Donald Mills of Edgartown, wrote on the death certificate: "death by drowning". However, Gene Frieh, the undertaker, told reporters that death "was due to suffocation rather than drowning". John Farrar, the diver who removed Kopechne from the car, claimed she was "too buoyant to be full of water". It is assumed that she died from drowning, although her parents filed a petition preventing an autopsy.
    Other questions were asked about Kennedy's decision to swim back to Edgartown. The 150 metre channel had strong currents and only the strongest of swimmers would have been able to make the journey safely. Also no one saw Kennedy arrive back at the Shiretown Inn in wet clothes. Ross Richards, who had a conversation with Kennedy the following morning at the hotel described him as casual and at ease.
    Kennedy did not inform the police of the accident while he was at the hotel. Instead at 9am he joined Gargan and Markham on the ferry back to Chappaquiddick Island. Steve Ewing, the ferry operator, reported Kennedy in a jovial mood. It was only when Kennedy reached the island that he phoned the authorities about the accident that had taken place the previous night.
    Dr. Robert Watt, Kennedy's family doctor, explained his patient's strange behaviour by claiming he was in a state of shock and confusion and "possible concussion."

http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKkopechne.htm

You're right, Ted is ballsy. but because of his Kennedy name, he never served time, got a suspended two month sentence. Today he's lauded as a great man, its pretty mind-blowing. You couldn't make this shit up if you tried.

Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Elite Member

You're right, Ted is ballsy. but because of his Kennedy name, he never served time, got a suspended two month sentence. Today he's lauded as a great man, its pretty mind-blowing. You couldn't make this shit up if you tried.
    Because of what he's accomplished as a senator.

Quote Originally Posted by lurkur View Post
    They're not quite the same as the Hiltons, I haven't seen a Kennedy sex tape yet.

I'm gonna heave!

Hit By Ban Bus!

I would not even want to see a JFK sex tape. Even with MM. Maybe JFKJr. Ok, def.

I personally wouldnt want to see a sex tape with anyone in it that was dead.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    If it had been Sarah Palin who keeled over, everybody would be dancing in here like the munchkins after the house landed on the Wicked Witch of the East.
    Who said anything about Palin? Deflecting..?

^ yes.

Quote Originally Posted by RevellingInSane View Post
    If anyone here can say, with nary a trace of dishonesty, he or she has led a perfect life, in which no one was hurt, regardless of how minutely, by their actions, please raise a hand.

Didn't think so.
    word.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    Ted Kennedy isn't a blatantly ignorant, stupid divisive, racist sack of shit. All he did was drive some bitch off a cliff by accident.. Palin shoots shit from helicopters on purpose.

Palin is a RETARD. Her very existence is offensive. Everything she says, does and probably thinks is hideous to behold.
    exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    I honestly don't understand anybody defending Palin. The postion is utterly and entirely untenable. She's stupid (video evidence), she's also just plain ignorant (video evidence), she's a hypocrite, she's vindictive, she's sociopathic, she's incurious, she has no problems shooting animals for sport, she's a failure as a governor and an even larger failure as a Vice Prez pick, and she's a religious fascist.

She can't even spit out a coherent sentence! What's to defend? The woman is George Bush, if Bush got kicked in the head a few times.

Really, someone please tell me wtf there is of Palin that is positive.
    agree again.

say what you want about ted kennedy, he has been a great senator for decades.
    maybe he's done some questionable shit in his private life, but at least as a public servant i think he's been pretty good.
    that should count for something.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

^^
    I agree. He's served the country for 40 years. With his family's money, he could have sat on his ass and done nothing.

And I still say fuck that murdering, useless, sack of shit. Kopechne could possibly have served the world in some way, but the world could never know that due to the actions of a Kennedy.
    And as for him using his family's money to sit on his ass and do nothing - they needed to save some of that money to pay for the murders they committed.

Fuck Palin's stupid ass too. If both of these cankers dropped dead tomorrow, I wouldn't lose a wink.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

I'm with you Mel... Let me see, sitting on ass or having power over people and being somebody?
    ><((((>. . `.><((((>><((((>`..`...><((((>.`.. ><((((> `..`...><((((>

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information