Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree199Likes

Thread: Ted Cruz is not eligible to be president (says Constitutional law professor)

Quote Originally Posted by OCD View Post
    What if Katrina planned this all along? What if she's a jilted lover? I know that sounds far fetched since we're talking about foreskinface Ted, but maybe he wooed her into thinking she was going to have a prominent place in his sphere of wankerdom? She's a weird person. And Trump loves games, so if they did cook this up and waited until as much dirt was unearthed as possible, or even Katrina herself admitting it once Trump's people dug deep enough...I guess I can see that.

I can't quite figure her out. She voted for Obama, but then went tea party? And I don't think Donald Trump would have any problem throwing his own female spokesperson under the bus if it made Ted look like shit. It seems crazy from a normal person's viewpoint, but Donald isn't normal and Katrina has to be an accomplished liar in her own right since she moved from Obama, to Ted, to Donald. What exactly is she trying to get out of it all? Respect, or just notoriety? A google image search on Katrina and Ted reveals quite a few pictures of them together with Pierson looking creepily star struck and in love with Ted.
    What is even more difficult to figure out is Liz Mair's involvement. She is the head of an anti Trump PAC (make America Awesome Again - something like that) and created that ad in Utah hoping to swing voters to Cruz. But her comments about the affair story have NOT been helpful to Cruz.
    Kathie_Moffett likes this.

OCD

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    What is even more difficult to figure out is Liz Mair's involvement. She is the head of an anti Trump PAC (make America Awesome Again - something like that) and created that ad in Utah hoping to swing voters to Cruz. But her comments about the affair story have NOT been helpful to Cruz.
    That is really bizarre.

“Private detectives are digging into at least five affairs Ted Cruz supposedly had,” claimed a Washington insider.

Reached for comment, Trump said "Only 5 mistresses? What a loser!"

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    So, Donald Trump would risk p*ssing off his spokesperson (Pierson) by throwing her under the bus to the Enquirer. You better think that one over again....
    Have you seen the stories about Trump posing as John Barron, who was supposed to be his spokesperson.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Elite Member

I can't believe Cruz's wife would have sex with him. He looks like Grandpa from the Adam's Family.

The 5 women must have been desperate or were drugged.
    sprynkles, twitchy2.0 and LastLook like this.

The Enquirer story is being linked back to Marco Rubio's camp.

Now the RUBIO camp is implicated in Cruz's alleged sex scandal: Rumors of FIVE affairs 'came from an ally of defeated rival,' claims report as Trump taunts his rival on Twitter

• The National Enquirer published a story that claims that Ted Cruz cheated with five women - which he denies
    • The story 'came from a Marco Rubio ally' and not Donald Trump's camp, according to Breitbart News, who turned down the lead
    • It said Cruz was unfaithful with a 'hot babe', a 'sexy schoolteacher', a 'foxy political consultant', a 'pretty lawyer' - and a $1,000 a night prostitute
    • It was initially believed the rumor came from Trump, who has threatened Cruz with 'spilling the beans' on his wife, Heidi Cruz
    • Then Cruz accused Trump of 'rat copulation' and posted a message on Facebook blaming Donald Trump and his 'henchmen' for the claims
    • Trump hit back saying he 'hoped' story was untrue and he had nothing to do with Enquirer but added: 'They were right about John Edwards'
    • National Enquirer denied being influenced by any candidates in 'unflinching' reporting
    • Later in the afternoon Cruz and Trump attacked each other's mental health

Read more: Donald Trump DENIES he's behind National Enquirer claim Ted Cruz had FIVE affairs | Daily Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Just leaving these here Check out the large cut-n-paste graphic carefully and it should all come together nicely for you--the tidbit about Cruz and an unnamed woman meeting at the same hotel on Tuesdays and Thursdays, the dates of his Fox and Friends appearance and her social media posts (all Tuesday April 1 2014.) And of course the matching tats and overall giddy behavior. Do note that Carpenter appears to be wearing a man's suit blazer in her Instagram snap showing her tattoo. At this link: April Fools: Ted Cruz reveals tattoo - POLITICO you'll also see this: "The Texas Republican was on the morning show to pan Obamacare, but the hosts wrapped the interview by teasing him about not wearing a suit jacket over his shirt and tie..." Did he leave it with Carpenter? Fucking unreal.

The last pic is the photograph Enquirer used, albeit blurred. It's obvious they match. Plus her sister-in-law apparently confirmed that it's Carpenter and that yes, she used to sleep with Cruz. (I bet that's a lovely family relationship...)

Gee, it sure is weird that we're not seeing all this on CNN or Fox.

ShimmeringGlow likes this.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Have you seen the stories about Trump posing as John Barron, who was supposed to be his spokesperson.

I thought Pierson bore a strong resemblance to Trump. We know how much he loves women; figures he would impersonate one.
    sluce likes this.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

That jacket looks too small to be a mans. Then I looked up how tall Cruz is...5"8, so guess it could be. Trump is 6"2? According to Google.

Elite Member

Ugh. I just found myself thinking about which would be worse, having sex with Tes Cruz or Donald Trump.

I had to go take an old Vicodin I found and have some wine but I think I need to go full coma instead.
    twitchy2.0 and in21derland like this.

Trump. At least we haven't seen him eat his boogers.
    BBDSP likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    Trump. At least we haven't seen him eat his boogers.
    He probably gold plates them and sells them in the Mar A Lago gift shop.
    BBDSP likes this.

I don't think Ted Cruz can even have sex. I think he just fastens a cocoon around his mate then harvests their insides.

Elite Member

With either Trump or Cruz their heads would have to be double-bagged and their mouths taped shut.

I guess I'm leaning slightly toward Trump because at least he has a lot of money.

Also, you'll never convince me that 5 other women besides his wife willingly had relations with him. I'd believe that 5 chewed off their own arms to get away from him though.
    louiswinthorpe111 likes this.
    Minutus cantorum, minutus balorum, minutus carborata descendum pantorum

^if I was forced to sleep with Trump, it wouldn't be my arm I'd chew off to get away...

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information