Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree199Likes

Thread: Ted Cruz is not eligible to be president (says Constitutional law professor)

I'm sure I can swing it in a way I hit them both.
    Nevan and SHELLEE like this.

"The wild, cruel beast is not behind the bars of the cage. He is in front of it."...Axel Munthe

I take it that their children were conceived via IVF?
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

I'm going for the Moe knock their heads together knuck knuck.
    SHELLEE likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Quote Originally Posted by Alysheba View Post
    Cruz's daughter's behavior is disturbing. Not sure about the rest of you, but many little girls are daddy's girl and she didn't want him near her. That's scary. Body language doesn't lie.
    Or she's a typical pre-teenage girl who is sick and tired of the campaign trail and didn't want to be on camera. I watched the video; that's the vibe I got. The "Uggh, puhleeze, Dad!!! Srsly?!" attitude.
    sluce likes this.
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebonnet View Post
    Or she's a typical pre-teenage girl who is sick and tired of the campaign trail and didn't want to be on camera. I watched the video; that's the vibe I got. The "Uggh, puhleeze, Dad!!! Srsly?!" attitude.

She's 5, not a preteen.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    She's 5, not a preteen.
    she looks way older than 5 but OK then. All the more reason she was irritable. Tired, bored, etc.
    sluce likes this.
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

A Bush alumnus told the New York Times' Frank Bruni, “Why do people take such an instant dislike to Ted Cruz? It just saves time.”
    Great line.
    twitchy2.0, Brah, fgg and 1 others like this.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebonnet View Post
    she looks way older than 5 but OK then. All the more reason she was irritable. Tired, bored, etc.

The older daughter is 7 or 8, but I doubt she's being carried around.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Why do I foresee a bathroom stall scandal in his future?
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    I'm going for the Moe knock their heads together knuck knuck.
    I think I could do a double punch, but I prefer this.
    gas_chick likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

I bet Ted Cruz is the presidential candidate that the late D.C. Madam's lawyer alluded to being a client when he tried to get her client list released a few weeks ago.

BREAKING: Anonymous Threatens To Expose Ted Cruz For Leading Double Life With Prostitutes (VIDEO)
    What is the one thing that would absolutely destroy any hopes that Ted Cruz has of getting enough votes to ever be nominated as the GOP candidate for president in 2016? Anonymous may have found it. Ted Cruz’s one great appeal to the minority of voters who are sticking with him is his extreme evangelical …

poltlfreakshow
    What is the one thing that would absolutely destroy any hopes that Ted Cruz has of getting enough votes to ever be nominated as the GOP candidate for president in 2016?
    Anonymous may have found it.
    Ted Cruz’s one great appeal to the minority of voters who are sticking with him is his extreme evangelical religious views. Cruz is “a Christian first, an American second,” and his voters really like that. It’s kind of his “thing.” His wife has stated in interviewsthat she believes Ted can show America the “face of God” as president, and his father believes that Cruz is the only candidatewho can protect the religious freedom to discriminate and be intolerant toward others in the upcoming election.
    Anonymous has been on a roll lately, and their recent doxxing of Donald Trump and attempts to spur him into an outburst by posting information about him that they said would reveal all types of unknown dirt, but turned out to be nothing that hadn’t been online for years, worked like a charm. Trump responded badly, just as expected, without even looking at the information that was released, just as expected. Score one for Anonymous.
    What Anonymous is threatening Cruz with, however, is not information that’s been online for years. This is new, and if it’s true, it’s absolutely devastating to Cruz’s hopes for a presidential nomination. Anonymous states that it is taking great offense to the accusations that Cruz committed fraud in Iowa when his campaign announced Ben Carson’s exit from the race prematurely, and many believe, deliberately in order to steal his voters.
    In the voice, the robotic Anonymous voice states:
    “This is Anonymous. This is an open message to you, Senator Ted Cruz. Your lying during this presidential campaign has gotten out of control. You have committed voter fraud to steal votes that do not belong to you. The fraud you have committed against Mr. Carson will not be tolerated. You thought that you would get away with this but Anonymous will not let this go without repercussions or consequences…
    You, Mr. Cruz, have been hiding behind some very dirty secrets that lie beneath the surface, secrets that you believed would never haunt you. But as you should know by now, Mr. Cruz, we are Anonymous. We expose the fraud that seeks to have power over our great country. It’s time that America knows your deep and dirty secrets.
    We have done our homework, Mr. Cruz, and since you can’t stop your disgraceful and ridiculous political manipulation, it’s time that we tell America what’s hiding behind the curtain. Have you heard the expression ‘candy wrappers?’ Do you recall visiting prostitutes?
    Mr. Cruz, we are now demanding that you exit this race for presidency immediately or Anonymous will launch a campaign to release all of the information that we have found.’

Anonymous Threatens To Expose Ted Cruz For Leading Double Life With Prostitutes (VIDEO)

I can't wait to see the shit the Democrats dig up on him or Trump once their nomination is final.
    sluce likes this.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Ted Cruz is a wart on Satan's dick. I really hate him and am terrified at the possibility of that human genital wart becoming president.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information