Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 438

Thread: Supreme court to mull partial-birth abortion bans

  1. #91
    Hit By Ban Bus! WickedHo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    NYC, baby!
    Posts
    9,249

    Default Re: Supreme court to mull partial-birth abortion bans

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyPool


    sorry, that's just too funny.
    I'm glad to see you have a sense of humor! Because you come across as "mean-faced," IMHO.

  2. #92
    Gold Member equallydivided's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    YeeHawVille
    Posts
    1,156

    Default Re: Supreme court to mull partial-birth abortion bans

    Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok
    What other people do with their bodies DOES NOT PERSONALLY CONCERN YOU, yet here you are advocating that other people should not be in charge of their own bodies.

    What some woman does with her body does not concern you because it is not YOUR body.

    do I need to draw a diagram?
    NOW you sit here and advocate that a woman should be in charge of her own body, but say nothing of the baby she would kill?

    Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok
    More assumptions! My god, but you have some nerve. Now you're dictating the state of medical science despite REALITY.

    WHat are you on, and where can I get some?
    Really, pull your head out of a democrats ass!

  3. #93
    Hit By Ban Bus! WickedHo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    NYC, baby!
    Posts
    9,249

    Default Re: Supreme court to mull partial-birth abortion bans

    Quote Originally Posted by buttmunch
    anti-choicers
    I suggest pro-lifers change their name to the above. It's clear they are not advocates of life, but rather

    Advocates of Intolerance and Ham-fisted Control Over All Humans and The Unborn aka Anti-Choicers.

  4. #94
    Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    31,885

    Default Re: Supreme court to mull partial-birth abortion bans

    I answered the questions. Not to mention that while I was pregnant with my last child, I found out that I had Cancer, already in it's 3rd stage while only 5 months pregnant.

    After a very long battle for my baby, she was born 3 weeks early so that I could have a hyst. to save my vital organs. I was 22 at the time. Please don't try to shove your concern down my throat about being a matter of life and death. Medicine is so far advanced, it's a rare occurrence that it should be necessary.

    You're wrong about that last statement. Medicine is not so advanced as to correct damage that might have been done by meds a person was taking before they realized they were pregnant. And no, I wouldn't shove my concern down your throat, whatever you mean by that (huh?). Nor would I like you to shove your views down my throat. I used my story as an example of a situation where someone got pregnant when they didn't particularly want to be nor should they really be, yet it happened against all the odds. Now, as much as I love locking horns on issues that were decided a long time ago, I have kiddies who need me to admire their latest Lego creations, so until another time, folks...just keep those legs crossed and you'll be fine.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

    "When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

  5. #95
    Gold Member equallydivided's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    YeeHawVille
    Posts
    1,156

    Default Re: Supreme court to mull partial-birth abortion bans

    Quote Originally Posted by WickedHo
    I'm glad to see you have a sense of humor! Because you come across as "mean-faced," IMHO.
    At least I'm not yet considered 'devils spawn' I think Wicked still takes the cake.

  6. #96
    Elite Member Grimmlok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In WhoreLand fucking your MOM
    Posts
    55,372

    Default Re: Supreme court to mull partial-birth abortion bans

    Quote Originally Posted by equallydivided
    NOW you sit here and advocate that a woman should be in charge of her own body, but say nothing of the baby she would kill?
    Do you want me to put up the picture of the zygote again?

    It's her body, she controls it, the proto-person inside her is not an equal partner.


    Really, pull your head out of a democrats ass!
    Pull your head out of "The Handmaids Tale", that is if you even read books without pictures.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

  7. #97
    Hit By Ban Bus! WickedHo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    NYC, baby!
    Posts
    9,249

    Default Re: Supreme court to mull partial-birth abortion bans

    Quote Originally Posted by equallydivided
    You confuse 'anti-choice' with Pro-Life. I've repeatedly said you have a choice, when YOU DECIDE not to take precautions. Just because you want to 'spin' it doesn't make it true.
    This is a laughable, bullshit statement. You can't possible be stupid enough to believe these words, right?? You don't, right??

  8. #98
    Elite Member Grimmlok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In WhoreLand fucking your MOM
    Posts
    55,372

    Default Re: Supreme court to mull partial-birth abortion bans

    Again, the ugly battle of "WHAT SHOULD HAPPEN" vs. "WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENS" concerning sex and reproduction.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

  9. #99
    Hit By Ban Bus! WickedHo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    NYC, baby!
    Posts
    9,249

    Default Re: Supreme court to mull partial-birth abortion bans

    Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok
    CHOICE means ALL OPTIONS AVAILABLE, not simply the one you'd like to only be available.
    Her head's too far up her own ass to comprehend this statement, I would imagine.

  10. #100
    Gold Member equallydivided's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    YeeHawVille
    Posts
    1,156

    Default Re: Supreme court to mull partial-birth abortion bans

    Obviously, it's a hot debate for ANYONE who has an opposing view. I'll just say this and then go away.

    These are my views, you have yours. Just because you feel the way you do doesn't make it right. Vice versa. I can see that there are probably far more pro-choicers than pro-lifers out there (as evidenced here, where 5 people gang up on one) I am entitled to have the morals that I have. I think there are a few here who have no idea how to express themselves so they make personal attacks. I don't hold that against everyone.

    On the whole, I feel it's wrong and goes AGAINST nature.

  11. #101
    Hit By Ban Bus! WickedHo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    NYC, baby!
    Posts
    9,249

    Default Re: Supreme court to mull partial-birth abortion bans

    Quote Originally Posted by equallydivided
    You presume it concerns YOU by using THAT logic? You have a fucking uterus?
    Ok. Let me see if I understand. Grimm can't tell YOU what to do with YOUR uterus because it's YOURS not his. Right? So what the fuck makes it ok for you to tell ME what to do with MINE? Hypocrisy much?

    Ah, yes. Hypocrisy. It's the colors "pro-lifers" *cough* anti-choicers *cough* wear best.

  12. #102
    Gold Member equallydivided's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    YeeHawVille
    Posts
    1,156

    Default Re: Supreme court to mull partial-birth abortion bans

    Quote Originally Posted by WickedHo
    Ok. Let me see if I understand. Grimm can't tell YOU what to do with YOUR uterus because it's YOURS not his. Right? So what the fuck makes it ok for you to tell ME what to do with MINE? Hypocrisy much?

    Ah, yes. Hypocrisy. It's the colors "pro-lifers" *cough* anti-choicers *cough* wear best.
    If you would go back and actually READ the whole thing, you could probably 'get it' without my help. But if you need me to, I'll hold your hand and show you.

    And just maybe when some of you actually grow up to be more concerned about society and our future, instead of yourselves, you'll understand.

  13. #103
    Hit By Ban Bus! WickedHo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    NYC, baby!
    Posts
    9,249

    Default Re: Supreme court to mull partial-birth abortion bans

    Quote Originally Posted by buttmunch
    I think you're seeing things in such a black and white way and not realizing that life is just a series of gray areas where there are no absolutes. Very frightening, to tell you the truth.
    Damn you, buttmunch. Now I want to change my signature again. SHE SPEAKS THE TRUTH, PEOPLE!!! SUCK IT UP AND DEAL!!!

  14. #104
    Elite Member Grimmlok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In WhoreLand fucking your MOM
    Posts
    55,372

    Default Re: Supreme court to mull partial-birth abortion bans

    These are my views, you have yours.
    Yes, thank you for allowing us the CHOICE of having our own views so far. Very generous.

    Just because you feel the way you do doesn't make it right.
    "Right" is a fluid concept depending on who you ask.

    I can see that there are probably far more pro-choicers than pro-lifers out there (as evidenced here, where 5 people gang up on one)
    How is it ganging up? I state my opinions, i'm not jumping on some bandwagon. Stop whining.

    I am entitled to have the morals that I have.
    That's right you are, and the difference between you and I is: I won't try to control what you believe in. What you fail to understand is that you have no right to control OTHER PEOPLE based on your PERSONAL morality. That's freedom, baby.

    I think there are a few here who have no idea how to express themselves so they make personal attacks.
    "Pull your head out of your democrat's ass!" - particularely amusing, since I'm Canadian.

    I don't hold that against everyone.
    If you did, you'd be a hypocrite.

    Quote Originally Posted by equallydivided
    If you would go back and actually READ the whole thing, you could probably 'get it' without my help. But if you need me to, I'll hold your hand and show you.

    And just maybe when some of you actually grow up to be more concerned about society and our future, instead of yourselves, you'll understand.
    .. and maybe when YOU grow up, you'll realize that you have no right telling others what do to with their own bodies.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

  15. #105
    Gold Member equallydivided's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    YeeHawVille
    Posts
    1,156

    Default Re: Supreme court to mull partial-birth abortion bans

    You aren't trying to control what I believe in? Have you been typing in the past half hour, or was it your alter ego? The rest doesn't even deserve a response, as it sounds like it comes from a three-year old.

    If being Canadian were a factor in this argument, why are you commenting on a U.S. Supreme court decision? Because you like us, admit it.

Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Supreme Court to hear abortion rights case.
    By buttmunch in forum U.S. Politics and Issues
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: December 1st, 2005, 04:28 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •