Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Supreme court to mull partial-birth abortion bans

Default Re: Supreme court to mull partial-birth abortion bans

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyPool
    I would just like to re-state that abortion should not be legal. It is a disgrace against your body and ADOPTION should always be considered.
    My God! It is fucking ridiculous to think that our government (or any government) can legislate what a woman can do with their bodies based on a shaky moral argument.

None of us know when life begins, period.

So to state that abortion is murder or that the child has rights is a based on a false premise. You don't know when cells become a child and neither do I.

I believe that abortion is a sin, I believe that it is reprehensible and that there are always other options - so I ain't gonna have one. BUT the choice to pursue those options MUST remain with the woman. Talk about fucking up the traditional family, let's make women subservient to the LAW when it comes to reproduction!!!

Making abortion illegal will do nothing but push women further into closets with coathangers - it will further victimize a population whose rights we fought so hard for just a few decades ago. Have you forgotten about that!? In addition, I would think that abortion would always have been considered, if even momentarily, by a woman. Just because it isn't a drawn out process monitored by our government and documented in medical files doesn't mean that women don't do it.

Make your own decisions and God forbid you make the wrong ones, but don't worry - if you ever need to make a heart-wrenching choice that so many women have had to make - that choice will be there for you.

You didnít bring up God Ė but Iím going to tackle it since most of your posts allude to a gift of life. God provided us with free-will for a reason. We pave our own road into our afterlife be it Hell or not. If our government takes away choice then it is interfering with the divine plan. God gave us choice and now you are hoping that a room-full of old white men are going to take it away ... if this is the case, seems to me you might be putting your faith in the wrong place.

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Go Reina! Tear'em apart girl! Let Grimmy rest now, he's been working too hard in this thread...

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

*fans self*
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

I refuse to start again. If you weren't on the band wagon yesterday, too fuckin' bad.

the bus to crazyville left yesterday, it's true.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok
    the bus to crazyville left yesterday, it's true.
    Damn - I hate public transport!

Quote Originally Posted by cloud
    My God! It is fucking ridiculous to think that our government (or any government) can legislate what a woman can do with their bodies based on a shaky moral argument.

Making abortion illegal will do nothing but push women further into closets with coathangers - it will further victimize a population whose rights we fought so hard for just a few decades ago. Have you forgotten about that!?
    I think of it as a way to protect women and the babies. If not then your fellow human being will continue expanding ways to profit $$$ off of your predicament (PLANNED PARENTHOOD and the like). Do you fully understand what you are giving into when you have an abortion? First comes the tragedy you are letting that doctor do to your body and then they take that precious life you just killed and sell it off to laboratories and other "private research facilities".

As for women's rights you are talking to a former petty officer who was one of 3 women who worked as an aviation mechanic in my squadron so take your feminism and stick it in your cheap tassle shoes.

And since you're against abortion you are a hypocrite for promoting that sin onto your fellow human beings as a choice.

First comes the tragedy you are letting that doctor do to your body and then they take that precious life you just killed and sell it off to laboratories and other "private research facilities".
    Letting? CHOOSING. That's called responsibility. You want that responsibility taken away from women.

As for women's rights you are talking to a former petty officer who was one of 3 women who worked as an aviation mechanic in my squadron so take your feminism and stick it in your cheap tassle shoes.
    Yeah, and you've forgotten the faces of your sisters who fought to get you there. Traitor.

And since you're against abortion you are a hypocrite for promoting that sin onto your fellow human beings as a choice
    Keep your bullshit religion to yourself, you have no place trying to control people with it.

^the sisters who fought to get me there? what a load. It certainly wasn't the squinting clip-haired feminazis- it was the sisters who were there all along.

You need another history lesson.

The feminists who fought so you could have the choices you have now would spit on you for trying to have them removed.

Without them, you'd just be another hausfrau, cooking for her man.

to me, you're like any number of self loathing fags who are selling out their own kind by working for the republican party, actively participating in a government that would see them reduced to second class citizens, forever riding in the back of the bus.

I think you have some serious female issues
    Last edited by Grimmlok; June 20th, 2006 at 04:58 PM.

I have no idea what the hell you're talking about after the first paragraph. I don't have female issues! lol There is a certain era of women (1960's-1990's)that have exploited the women who have really fought the battle for rights. The ones from the early 1900's!!! Those are the real heros to me.

Exploited? How?

Do tell

what the hell do you mean self-loathing FAG???? i may be self-loathing in your opinion but i'm not a homosexual. i'm not self-loathing either.

as in, a comparison to the self loathing fags...not being one yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyPool
    The mean-faced feminazi's who are the backbone of the pro-choice movement from hell - will never stop until they destroy all roots of the traditional family. I hate them so very deeply.
    What a complete and total pile of shit your comment is!
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

Thread Information