Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Stunt babies! There were two Trig Palins?

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Whenever I see pictures of Levi Johnston holding teh baby that Sarah Palin supposedly gave birth to my radar starts pinging like crazy. That guy always looks at his first born--I mean his ex-gf's brother--with absolute love. Weird that a 17-year-old would look that way, eh? I hope I live long enough to hear the truth about all of this.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

A*O

Agree. A picture paints a thousand words and a doofus jock 17yr old Alaskan does not look at his girlfriend's new baby "brother" like that. Body language never lies.

The Ear Thing is fascinating indeed......
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

I wonder - if this story is true, could Palin be using a "fake Trig" at public events because the real Trig has some serious complications related to his Downs Syndrome that mean he is not suitable to be hauled out and trotted around a stage? Palin lives for publicity and has certainly been doing her best to get the maximum mileage from Trig, which would be a whole lot harder for her to do if he couldn't be papped on a regular basis.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    I wonder - if this story is true, could Palin be using a "fake Trig" at public events because the real Trig has some serious complications related to his Downs Syndrome that mean he is not suitable to be hauled out and trotted around a stage? Palin lives for publicity and has certainly been doing her best to get the maximum mileage from Trig, which would be a whole lot harder for her to do if he couldn't be papped on a regular basis.
    ^Or maybe even the reverse: that Trig "only" has a mild degree of Down's
    and that she, to be able to get more sympathy, got a stand-in who has
    more visible traits of the syndrome........
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

So Palin up and leaves the event to get home to Alaska where her daughter is giving birth to Trig. She really wasn't even trying to look 9 months pregnant. But she is a moron...they all are. Where on earth do you get your hands on a baby double??? Since they are such morons I wonder how this might be accomplished?

Quote Originally Posted by buttmunch View Post
    Whenever I see pictures of Levi Johnston holding teh baby that Sarah Palin supposedly gave birth to my radar starts pinging like crazy. That guy always looks at his first born--I mean his ex-gf's brother--with absolute love. Weird that a 17-year-old would look that way, eh? I hope I live long enough to hear the truth about all of this.
    I'm glad you said that because when i was looking at the pictures last night i thought the same thing.

But many people would have to know what went on-particularly Levi. Why would they go after him for child support if he could totally level them in a court of law? Wacky.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Very good point!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    ^^Exactly! Why would they bother? What is going on in Palin's head? I wouldn't put it past her by any means, I just don't get it.
    Neither do I. These people are bizarre so who knows what is going on in their empty heads.

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    But many people would have to know what went on-particularly Levi. Why would they go after him for child support if he could totally level them in a court of law? Wacky.
    I hope he does.

A*O

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    Because he's Trig's father too so if the truth comes out he'll get whacked with TWO lots of child support.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    Because he's Trig's father too so if the truth comes out he'll get whacked with TWO lots of child support.
    Which he could easily pay for with all of the tell-all mags. Not believing it.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    No, this makes sense. The income from a magazine tell-all is a one, maybe two time thing, it would be gone in a few years at best, you can't depend on that as long-term income. I think even a doofus jock like Levi knows his gravy train won't last forever.

The first baby was very frail looking. Maybe it died and she didn't want to admit it because she inadvertently caused its death due to complications from her "wild ride"? Or perhaps the "ear" baby was borrowed for a couple of weeks until the real Trigg was released from the hospital to recover from complications? He did have a hole in his heart.

Which baby is this in the birth announcement of Trig Paxon Van Palin?:

Last edited by WhoAmI; February 26th, 2010 at 10:49 PM.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Van Palin? VAN PALIN? Kind of like VAN HALEN????
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

You betcha!
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

"Trump is, in my opinion, the first woman president of the United States." -- Roseanne Barr

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information