Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Stimulus

Quote Originally Posted by angelais View Post
    Well I (hubby and son included) got our money and our trip to Santa Cruz in July is all planned out.

But you know George W. just wants y'all to vote Republican in November. That's the reason for this money, IMO.
    Well I'm not getting any cash, so they're not getting my vote

But hey, a vote at $600 each isn't all that bad of a deal for the Repubs......I wonder if it's less than Joe Kennedy paid for the dead people's votes in 196
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Sigh........I still haven't gotten my check yet.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Unhappy

^ me neither.
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    I'm not getting any...I didn't get any the last time they gave it either...like 6 or 7 years ago...

I'm not complaining.....just saying...
    Nope - nothing here for us either. Last year we made too much. Of course this year our situation is changed and I am making no income. We could really use the money.

Quote Originally Posted by Quazar View Post
    Nope - nothing here for us either. Last year we made too much. Of course this year our situation is changed and I am making no income. We could really use the money.

This morning on the news they were talking about how things have gotten worse for so many people from last year to this, that most will be spending the stimulus on gas and food instead of the nonessential shopping they thought would be done.
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    This morning on the news they were talking about how things have gotten worse for so many people from last year to this, that most will be spending the stimulus on gas and food instead of the nonessential shopping they thought would be done.

I wonder how many people will actually be spending their money on something "extra", not compensating for higher gas and food prices. It seems like this money will just help people to live in their current situation a little longer.

How are we going to dig out of the economic hole that we have gotten into in the US? How will this be possible? Are we too far gone? Where do we start?

my check took so damn long to get here, it went from my hand, to my landlords hand and my inlaws hand (they loaned us money to pay bills)so i never saw any of it.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

I still won't be getting mine until June 20th, luckily I will be able to sock it away though **knock on wood**.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information