Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Stimulus

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    No its not. If you go to the irs website it says quite clearly that it is NOT treated as income for next year's filing.

I understand why your tax man would think so, because that's how Bush's last rebates were processed, but not this time.
    But can the IRS really be trusted? I'm just saying..thank you. I am putting mine in a savings account anyway.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

if i could type in big gigantic capital letters i'd type the biggest FUCK in the world.

get this........... my deposit was due by tmorrow. i called the bank, no direct deposit due in. i get thru to the IRS and after 3 different operators i find this out...... *ENVISION ME YELLING FUCK HERE* IF YOU FILED TURBO TAX AND GOT YOUR REFUND THRU SANTA BARBARA TRUST (or another 3rd party) YOUR DIRECT DEPOSIT WILL BE A PAPER CHECK MAILED OUT TO YOU. so, speaking as one of the unknown fucking schmucks ---- i am the dirty little kid in the Peanuts gang with the dirt cloud over his head and will not get my paper check until the 23rd. NOT THAT I NEEDED MONEY OR ANYTHING.
    i feel like i am one big turd catcher
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

What?! So if you got one of those rapid refund thingies you get a paper check? Even if you got a direct deposit from the IRS and not some third party bank? That's messed up, my aunt is gonna be pissed, she was expecting her money tomorrow too.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by msdebagain View Post
    if i could type in big gigantic capital letters i'd type the biggest FUCK in the world.

get this........... my deposit was due by tmorrow. i called the bank, no direct deposit due in. i get thru to the IRS and after 3 different operators i find this out...... *ENVISION ME YELLING FUCK HERE* IF YOU FILED TURBO TAX AND GOT YOUR REFUND THRU SANTA BARBARA TRUST (or another 3rd party) YOUR DIRECT DEPOSIT WILL BE A PAPER CHECK MAILED OUT TO YOU. so, speaking as one of the unknown fucking schmucks ---- i am the dirty little kid in the Peanuts gang with the dirt cloud over his head and will not get my paper check until the 23rd. NOT THAT I NEEDED MONEY OR ANYTHING.
    i feel like i am one big turd catcher
    I am so sorry..that suck monkey balls!!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Hit By Ban Bus!

I found this link for all of us nosy folks. It takes you to the "where's my stimulus" on the IRS website. I tried it, it's not working for me, but I think it's because our last two digits are 49.

https://sa1.www4.irs.gov/irfof/IRServlet?app=IRACTC

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    What?! So if you got one of those rapid refund thingies you get a paper check? Even if you got a direct deposit from the IRS and not some third party bank? That's messed up, my aunt is gonna be pissed, she was expecting her money tomorrow too.
    one thing the finally 'nice' IRS lady i spoke to said, was they didnt know until the customers told them about the 3rd party direct deposit problems. Now, if she used turbo tax thru the IRS that might make a difference, i'd be interested to know what you hear.

also, i have the ID number and name of the punk bitch Mr Carroll that i spoke to, and i'm reporting his ass to the IRS, and complimenting the nice lady as well. i am also sending a letter to GW. not that it'll do any good, but maybe i'll get white house stationary i can pee on.
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

^Well if it makes you feel any better, my payment hasn't even been scheduled yet.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Quote Originally Posted by BoogsBun View Post
    I found this link for all of us nosy folks. It takes you to the "where's my stimulus" on the IRS website. I tried it, it's not working for me, but I think it's because our last two digits are 49.

Not workin for me either, and our last 2 are 84. Maybe the link is bullshit?
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

mine didn't work either ... fukkkkers!!! dubya, you sumbitch!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by BoogsBun View Post

our last 2 is 16, but since we're due a paper check *fuckity fuck fuck* it isnt working yet. so i dunno.
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

My $600 was deposited on Monday.. waiting on my visa bill ..and it will be gone.

I did the direct deposit.. and my ssn ends -39
    'High, High. Yaw Both High and Smokin' Weeeed in Front of My Howse"
    Bah-Brahhh-Teen Mom

Oh, a friend of mine told me last night that they did theirs on line and her last 2 are in the 50's and they got their direct deposit on Friday (the 9th). So, I'm still hoping that mine will just show up and surprise me in a good way..
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

I got mine earlier than they said I would. Of course, my Jeep decided to die so my entire stimulus check, and then some, went toward repairs.

A government big enough to give you everything you want,
    is strong enough to take everything you have. ~Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by tkdgirl View Post
    I got mine earlier than they said I would. Of course, my Jeep decided to die so my entire stimulus check, and then some, went toward repairs.
    Did you ever discuss the stimulus check in front of the jeep? Cause they can hear you! Better go back and mentally check what other major appliances or expensive items you spoke about the refund in front of, cause you can bet those are next to break down.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    Oh, a friend of mine told me last night that they did theirs on line and her last 2 are in the 50's and they got their direct deposit on Friday (the 9th). So, I'm still hoping that mine will just show up and surprise me in a good way..
    I also have friend's that were 46, and they got theirs on Friday, too. So mine should be showing up this Friday.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information