Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: South Dakota Forced Pregnancy Nazi's start campaigning to keep their draconian law

Default Re: South Dakota Forced Pregnancy Nazi's start campaigning to keep their draconian law

LOL that's nonsensical. Outlaw abortion, and it will happen anyways. You can't actually stop it, and you do nothing for the children who ARE born to mothers that do not have the capacity to care for them!

Wtf is the point of seeing the baby born if it's dead from malnutrition in 3 months?!

It makes no sense!
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Default Re: South Dakota Forced Pregnancy Nazi's start campaigning to keep their draconian law

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyPool
    I really hate the monsters behind organizations like Planned Parenthood and to support anything they're behind is like asking me to pole dance for satan.
    Nobody is asking you to support PP, this is about banning abortion, not any specific group. all I am asking is what is the answer to all the unwanted, abused and neglected kids in North America now? I don't think anyone here supports abortion as a means of birth control, but we all know accidents do happen, as do sexual crimes. If the woman involved truly can't/won't provide for her child, then abortion is a reasonable choice. I have no idea what the stats are for abortions in Canada and the USA daily, but I do know thats thousands of kids have no real home, and to force women to bring more into the mix is just irresponsible.

How about this.... before you can sign a petition against abortion, you must already have adopted at least one unwanted child, and agree to foster two. Then maybe when I see that our countries do care and look after the kids we already have, maybe then I could at least see your side of this debate.
    Vegetarian - Old Indian word for "Bad Hunter"

.. she has an adopted kid i believe.

Still, if we parcel them all out equally, she'll have to adopt more so no child is left without a home.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by deckchick
    Nobody is asking you to support PP, this is about banning abortion, not any specific group. all I am asking is what is the answer to all the unwanted, abused and neglected kids in North America now? I don't think anyone here supports abortion as a means of birth control, but we all know accidents do happen, as do sexual crimes. If the woman involved truly can't/won't provide for her child, then abortion is a reasonable choice. I have no idea what the stats are for abortions in Canada and the USA daily, but I do know thats thousands of kids have no real home, and to force women to bring more into the mix is just irresponsible.

How about this.... before you can sign a petition against abortion, you must already have adopted at least one unwanted child, and agree to foster two. Then maybe when I see that our countries do care and look after the kids we already have, maybe then I could at least see your side of this debate.
    I do have one adopted child and I support certain organizations that promote life. I am proud of my contribution and there are many other people who do much much more. I help where I can and I live on a small island that has a very serious drug problem and when I see aunties and uncles and both sets of grandparents stepping in to offer their love and financial support, I know that there is hope.

That still doesn't answer the question of:

What's the point to preventing abortion, and then having the kid croak 3 months down the line because the mother was incapable of caring for it properly, which is why she sought an abortion in the first place?

LOL that's nonsensical. Outlaw abortion, and it will happen anyways. You can't actually stop it, and you do nothing for the children who ARE born to mothers that do not have the capacity to care for them!

Wtf is the point of seeing the baby born if it's dead from malnutrition in 3 months?!

It makes no sense!
    Right. If abortion was illegal, then there would be many "back-alley" abortions. These kinds of unsafe abortions are in 3rd world countries where abortions are illegal. Also, many desperate women would try to self-abort. Here's a like a few horror stories of unsafe abortions:
    http://www.now.org/issues/abortion/1...-who-died.html

Also, I do agree that there is hyprocissy within the pro-li.....anti-choice groups out there. Many of these groups talk about making abortions illegal, but they never mention anything about how they can offer help to single-mothers or families with low-income. Since most of these groups are mostly conservative, and most conservatives are against "government help" programs like welfare, then they don't have a position where they offere to help disadvataged kids and families. They want to save "life" but they don't want to help the living.

I do have one adopted child and I support certain organizations that promote life. I am proud of my contribution and there are many other people who do much much more. I help where I can and I live on a small island that has a very serious drug problem and when I see aunties and uncles and both sets of grandparents stepping in to offer their love and financial support, I know that there is hope.
    I applaud your contribution DP, truly I do, and I even respect your stance on this matter, but the fundamental question still remains, we have way too many kids that are not looked after, and to me it is irresponsible to prevent someones choice to have an abortion when they cannot look after it properly.

Every day it seems there is another atrocity involving a child who is hurt or killed. Until we can look after the multitude we have now, I just can't see the point in not letting a woman make an informed choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok
    That still doesn't answer the question of:

What's the point to preventing abortion, and then having the kid croak 3 months down the line because the mother was incapable of caring for it properly, which is why she sought an abortion in the first place?
    Aren't there laws where a mother who is desperate may leave their baby at any hospital, no questions asked? I think it may be legal in Washington state and some others. There are thousands of people stuck in red tape who are trying to adopt.

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

I wonder about this adoption thing as I often see and hear about ppl adopting Chinese babies/orphans here instead of Canadian or American. Not that it matters where or which ethnicity you prefer, you are helping a good cause regardles. But just wondering since it sounds like the problem we have in N. America is as bad.

Aren't there laws where a mother who is desperate may leave their baby at any hospital, no questions asked? I think it may be legal in Washington state and some others. There are thousands of people stuck in red tape who are trying to adopt.
    Someone I know waited 2 yrs to adopt a baby from the US instead of Canada. Maybe there should be something done about shortening the process and making it easier for ppl to adopt? (I think this could be one of the reasons ppl sometimes adopt from places like China cuz the process is not has difficult) I understand that ppl have to be screened very careful as to not allow pedos and psychos to be able to adopt but still I don't think banning abortion would help with the number of children born unwanted.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

A gay couple I know in NYC are getting ready to adopt a Deptartment of Human Services child. They are on the list to adopt any child between 6-12, any race, mild psychological problems. Fortunately, they are both in the medical profession which will be a boost to the child they adopt. I would love to see more laws on the books to promote adoption at home and not abroad. I would like to see a stop to foreign adoption for 5 years and more incentives passed through Congress to adopt special needs and unwanted children.

Hit By Ban Bus! UndercoverGator's Avatar

Default Re: South Dakota Forced Pregnancy Nazi's start campaigning to keep their draconian la

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok
    You won't get an answer, there isn't one. 'Right to life' ends when you're disgorged from the womb. After that, if you starve to death too bad. It's apparently God's plan.

These people are demented and should be put out of their misery. I wish I could go back in time and abort them all.

Well, sex in the kitchen while you cook for your man is just unbecoming of a lady. She should know her place.
    I would call them all Laura Evil Wilder but most of them consider Laura Ingalls Wilder a rabid feminist.

Sex in the kitchen? Whole lotta fun and a wide variety of favors to add to the experience right at hand. Don't knock what you haven't tried.

A gay couple I know in NYC are getting ready to adopt a Department of Human Services child. They are on the list to adopt any child between 6-12, any race, mild psychological problems. Fortunately, they are both in the medical profession which will be a boost to the child they adopt.
    Thats excellent! Congrats to your friends.

I would love to see more laws on the books to promote adoption at home and not abroad. I would like to see a stop to foreign adoption for 5 years and more incentives passed through Congress to adopt special needs and unwanted children.

Now that is a statement I would support! I have no idea why both our governments have made local adoptions so difficult. If you started a petition, I would sign it...

Default Re: South Dakota Forced Pregnancy Nazi's start campaigning to keep their draconian la

Quote Originally Posted by UndercoverGator
    Sex in the kitchen? Whole lotta fun and a wide variety of favors to add to the experience right at hand. Don't knock what you haven't tried.
    Just make sure that the stove has thoroughly cooled first.

By the way, Dirty Pool, the list of organizations I provided "in vain" are pro-life. They offer positive alternatives not mere condemnation.

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

Quote Originally Posted by pacific breeze
    But you know that none of these problems would exist if women would just stop having sex, right?
    Yes it is all because women are sluts and can't keep their legs closed..which is all the fault of the femi-nazis..oh if only we could go back to the good old days when you were property and I would be imprisoned or stoned to death..*sigh*

This abortion is "morally wrong" is a load of horseshit. Unwanted babies who grow up in shitty environments and manage to survive to 18 by the skin of their teeth and a little bit of luck probably mean more people desperate enough to enlist in the armed forces so the pampered kids of rich white fundies don't have to worry about being drafted. Here's the bottom line: Pro-Lifers (in general) don't give a FUCK about life outside the womb, save their own and people who share their values.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information