Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: South Carolina Gov. Mark Sanford goes AWOL

am i the only one gagging at those emails? sure, he's in love, but gawd, they are the stuff of romance novels. except there are a million spelling errors.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Quote Originally Posted by buttmunch View Post
    Old Mark has it baaaaaad. The wife can beat him about the face and neck with her bible all she wants. He's still going to be dreaming of the lovely Maria. Damn, the emails make me want to root for these two crazy kids. .[/quote

Yeah you can tell he is clearly over the moon over this Maria lady... I want to see pics of her!

Maria you know you're my lover.... when the wind blows I can feel you...through the weather...and even when we are apart... it still feels like we're together... Maria...Maria!!!... Haha

He could become a writer of romance novels!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    I agree that he should resign, but publishing the entire content of those intimate emails is wrong, wrong, wrong. Kenneth Starr-wrong.
    Agreed. That really really sucks for his wife and son and him, too. I bet he never thought anyone would see those, let alone the entire world.

Sheesh!

if he weren't a republican pushing 'family values' and being all judgemental about other people's private lives, i might be more sympathetic and think people should leave him alone and respect his privacy and that of his family. after all, it's no one's business who or where people decide to fuck, and if he cheats on his wife it's between him, his wife and the mistress.

but i have a hard time doing that with repugs since they are the ones who are all up in people's private lives, going on witch hunts, trying to impose their narrow-minded 'christian' bigotry on everyone, and basically being professional homophobic bigoted asswipes.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Sure, expose them double standard repugs as much as possible, I'm all for it.

But from a journalistic point of view, this story didn't need the emails to be published. He got caught, there is plenty of proof. The content of those emails doesn't reveal anything of importance.

Printing and reading those emails is pure voyeurism, nothing else. I read the first two and it made me extremely uncomfortable. I feel dirty, to be exact.

Never thought I'd say that sentence, but here we go: The dignity of a human being is inviolable, including Republicans. Gonna go take a shower now.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Elite Member

Default re

Yeah. I don't want to violate his privacy either. For me the only thing the public really needs to be concerned with is that the guy went AWOL on his professional and familial responsibilities and that is not a good sign.

I agree that he should resign, but publishing the entire content of those intimate emails is wrong, wrong, wrong. Kenneth Starr-wrong.
    I agree and at the same time must admit I enjoyed reading them. They are clearly in love. It would be best for all invovled for him to divorce and pursue a relationship with this woman. It would be unfair to his wife and kids to stay in a marriage when his heart and soul are clearly elsewhere.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by msdeb View Post
    am i the only one gagging at those emails? sure, he's in love, but gawd, they are the stuff of romance novels. except there are a million spelling errors.
    Well,Miss Priss! Don't try to tell me if J. Travolta sent those to you,you would have a vastly differing opinion!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Not so fast Chilly. We leared from the Palin Follies that email on state time is state email.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    Not so fast Chilly. We leared from the Palin Follies that email on state time is state email.
    Just because they're hypocrites, doesn't mean we have to stoop to their level.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

I'm curious as to why this 'home wrecking' couple doesn't get the same vitriol as Sienna and Getty. I mean, the man is married, there are kids involved, his family is humiliated, the other woman knew he was married.........but I guess since this looks like 'true love' that makes it all okay.
    Only the good die young.........................
    bitches like me live forever!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a dick. "Falling in love" is a process, with a number of choices along the way. When you're married with 4 kids, you are not entitled to be selfish and pursue another relationship. These emails don't make me sympathetic in the least. Pathetic, weak, arrogant, and SELFISH. And oh yeah, Maria is a cunt.
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

^^probably because we all know Sienna fucks around with anything. We don't know much about the woman. She's a mystery at this point.

The e-mails sound better with Olbermann reading them aloud and set to cheesy music.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwKnHvj4_qA[/youtube]
    Last edited by kingcap72; June 25th, 2009 at 11:49 AM.

^ I saw that! I love how he kept stopping at all the Oscar-winning parts.

Did you see where Cynthia David made Worst Person in the Woooorld? Hahaha.

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffy View Post
    ^^probably because we all know Sienna fucks around with anything. We don't know much about the woman. She's a mystery at this point.
    You know she fucked a married man with 4 kids....more than once. And why does Sienna's promiscuity as a single woman matter at all? Single people should be out there fucking everything while they're still hot enough to get the hottest ass.
    Only the good die young.........................
    bitches like me live forever!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread Information