Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Skinheads assasination plot foiled

Quote Originally Posted by RevellingInSane View Post
    Chapstick and lube can't be cheap at the rate he is going to need it!

Hee hee hee

Quote Originally Posted by bychance View Post
    The Associated Press: Alleged plot to kill Obama stuns Tenn. town

Free speech. You can't really 'restrict' a forum of that content.
    Better to let them have online forums. That way what they discuss is traceable. I wouldn't be surprised if these sorry dickwads bragged about their pea-brained plans on the Internetz and who knows where else.
    Posted from my fucking iPhone

Quote Originally Posted by Shinola View Post
    One of our two major political parties has been courting poorly educated zealots and southern bigots ever since Nixon's "Southern Strategy."

There are some fine people out there who call themselves Republican. Unfortunately, their party has been hijacked.

The real hijackers are the elite--not the supposed latte-sipping middle-class educated Democratic elite that the McCain campaign has been hypocritically lashing out at, but the top of the top wealthiest people in the world who want to run government in order to make more money for themselves and their cronies. That is what the Bush administration has been about.

This kind of elite pretends to be homespun, and they pretend to care about conservative social values. But the people at the top of the Republican Party do not care about the the ordinary, hardworking people they expect to vote for them. They do not really care about the evangelicals' goals, and they do not really care whether racism will drive people to vote for Republican candidates.

Therefore, it is not surprising that the racists of this nation find their home in the Republican Party at this time. And because the party accepts these jackasses, I will absolutely not vote for a single Republican candidate, because I will never do anything to support a party that harbors racists.
    Excellent post, I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcake View Post
    WoW! You better hope and pray that the rest of you years on earth they pop put extraordinary Dem candidates. You cant lump all republicans as racist. You dont think there arent any Dems that dont like black people? Hispanic people? I would bet there are.
    Cupcake, did you even read her post? Where in the world did she lump all Republicans as racist? She even says there a good Republicans, and its sad their party has been hijacked. Good grief.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

i don't think cupcake reads posts. or she thinks she does but her brain interprets them as what she wants to hear.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Hit By Ban Bus!

Man, just imagine how imcompetent these fucktards would be if they weren't the Master Race.

Quote Originally Posted by ymeman View Post
    well it's good to know they are watching out for this stuff. every day I realize more and more just how incredibly brave Obama is. and he just goes on along like it's no big deal.
    I agree. I can't imagine the enormous pressure he must feel. I admire his bravery, that's for sure.

It's so sad and disgusting that this kind of hatred still exists. I hope they get locked up for life. I have to admit I'm a little scared for Obama and his family... I pray he has enough security around him to ensure his safety.

I just watched an interesting doco on Nat Geographic last night about skinheads. Why is it that those who class 'whites' as superior are the least superior specimens of ‘whites’ and any other race? Frankly, if I wished any type to be wiped out I know where I'd start and it's nothing to do with anyone’s colour of their skin.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information