Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 29 of 29

Thread: Should women back Sarah Palin in 2012?

  1. #16
    Elite Member darksithbunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    14,624

    Default

    No.

  2. #17
    Elite Member celeb_2006's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    13,468

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Why the shock? Idiots pick a candidate based on dumb reasons like that all the time.
    Word.

    It isn't shocking at all. Just like some voted for Obama simply because he is black.

    Regardless, many people are still human, and they will support or back someone simply based on their physical characteristics. It's human nature, look at how people seem to automatically group themselves in terms of friendships, etc., for the most part it's based on race/sex. People go with what they feel most comfortable or familiar with. Not saying it's right, but it's the way people do it.

    So not shocking women would vote for palin simply based on sex. Again not saying it's the most intelligent thing, and not saying anyone here would do it (so don't get your undies all twisted about what I'm saying). Some things trump political affiliation.

  3. #18
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    3,808

    Default re

    Yeah, maybe we can get Michele Bachmann to run as her running mate.

    That's so silly. You vote for the person, not the gender (or race).

  4. #19
    Elite Member MsDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northwest MS/Memphis TN
    Posts
    25,980

    Default

    What an idiot this broad is.

    I should vote for a candidate who's clearly "anti" woman just because she has a vagina? Uhm. No.

    She and Palin both should be cunt punched.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

    "I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

  5. #20
    Elite Member cmmdee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Eva's Love Den
    Posts
    25,572

    Default

    Justr because someone has a vagina does not mean I'm going to vote for them.

    That is seriously stupid.

    And I wouldn't vote for Sarah Palin if she was the only one on the ballot. She is a slap in the face to women everywhere.

    I remember when she gave that interview and refused to say whether she was a feminist or not. Ugh.

  6. #21
    Elite Member WhoAmI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    4,371

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
    I remember when she gave that interview and refused to say whether she was a feminist or not. Ugh.
    It was especially funny because she said in an interview with Katie Couric that she WAS a feminist.

  7. #22
    Elite Member cmmdee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Eva's Love Den
    Posts
    25,572

    Default

    ^ Yes, yes. All of the back and forths with her statements were truly amaaaaaaazing to watch.

  8. #23
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    3,808

    Default re

    A brain is a requirement for the job. A vag is not.

    Voting for 'the girl' is what we used to do back in 3rd grade when voting for student council. It is reverse sexism and stupid.

    Whoever wrote that article is an asshole.

  9. #24
    Elite Member L1049's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Chillin with my homeboy Xenu
    Posts
    2,435

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BBDSP View Post
    Yeah, maybe we can get Michele Bachmann to run as her running mate.

    That's so silly. You vote for the person, not the gender (or race).

  10. #25
    Elite Member nycgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    4,316

    Default

    If anything Sarah Palin sets women back. She made a complete fool of herself and the whole campaign the first time around- and she was only running for VP. Why would anyone, male or female, support her in 2012?

  11. #26
    Elite Member cmmdee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Eva's Love Den
    Posts
    25,572

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by L1049 View Post

    These two are right in time for Halloween!

  12. #27
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    The Edge of the Annex
    Posts
    5,383

    Default

    "Should women back Sarah Palin in 2012?"

    No, women should take that witch out back and burn her at the stake.
    Last edited by Chimera; October 9th, 2009 at 04:12 PM. Reason: i cant believe i spelled stake, steak.

  13. #28
    Elite Member kingcap72's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    10 miles from Pootie Tang
    Posts
    21,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by L1049 View Post
    Now, that's the dream ticket for 2012.

  14. #29
    Elite Member Penny Lane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Over the hills and far away
    Posts
    21,646

    Default

    I should vote for Sarah Palin just because I have a vagina? I'd rather "betray" my "fellow woman" than betray my common fucking sense. Give me a break. If you're seriously going to vote for her because she's a woman then you're probably incapable of realizing her political ideals are a huge slap in the face of every woman out there.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. John McCain not sure if he'd back Sarah Palin for president in 2012
    By kingcap72 in forum U.S. Politics and Issues
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: December 16th, 2008, 08:18 PM
  2. Sarah Palin on 2012: God will show the way to the White House
    By buttmunch in forum U.S. Politics and Issues
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: November 11th, 2008, 07:47 AM
  3. Sarah Palin will be back in 2012, this was just the start
    By Elyse in forum U.S. Politics and Issues
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: November 7th, 2008, 07:25 AM
  4. Is Sarah Palin a 2012 contender or pretender?
    By NicoleWasHere in forum U.S. Politics and Issues
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: October 21st, 2008, 11:10 PM
  5. In 2012, will it be John McCain vs. Sarah Palin?
    By kingcap72 in forum U.S. Politics and Issues
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: September 22nd, 2008, 08:53 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •