Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 64

Thread: Shockingly, Newt Gingrinch slams Barack Obama over Chavez handshake

  1. #46
    Elite Member bychance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    5,299

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post













  2. #47
    Elite Member bychance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    5,299

    Default



    Wassup my brown skin brotha?

  3. #48
    Elite Member kingcap72's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    10 miles from Pootie Tang
    Posts
    21,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post

    Do you even call that a hand shake?
    That looks like Hugo was trying to give Obama the 'terrorist' fist bump and fucked it up.

  4. #49
    Elite Member Sweetie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Den of the roving cunty bitches
    Posts
    24,532

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    Yes, it's her opinion that a book she never read is shit, which is unfounded and uninfomed, and we can rightly tear said opinion apart for its apparent silliness.

    Bitching about attitudes like that make sense. Holding attitudes like that doesn't.
    They have this little thing called book reviews you know? I am sure a lot of people pass up books all the time because of the reviews and because of what the book is written about.

    We all know the real reason some of you jump on Cupcake, and isn't because of her unfounded and uninformed comments on a book, but because she's a republican. It's in every single thread she's in. The woman can't say one thing without someone just waiting to pounce. But hey, if that's what makes your day go for it. I don't agree with her most of the time, but it's just silly and childish the way some people treat her.

  5. #50
    Elite Member Grimmlok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In WhoreLand fucking your MOM
    Posts
    55,359

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    They have this little thing called book reviews you know? I am sure a lot of people pass up books all the time because of the reviews and because of what the book is written about.
    and the chance that she even bothered is...

    Actually, a bunch of morons jumped on Amazon to deliver their "review".. which is hilarious, as others pointed out they weren't even reviews, just people bitching about Chavez.. 500 'reviews' from people who somehow ordered the book, got it delivered and read it in 24 hours LOL

    We all know the real reason some of you jump on Cupcake, and isn't because of her unfounded and uninformed comments on a book, but because she's a republican.
    No, she said something vastly ignorant and I always jump on that. Doesn't matter who it is, or what their political leanings.

    However, it's not my fault that it's usually Republicans who say the most blitheringly stupid things that I will vehemently disagree with. That's the nature of an uninformed or willfully ignorant ideology.

    It's in every single thread she's in.
    See above.

    The woman can't say one thing without someone just waiting to pounce.
    See above: redux

    But hey, if that's what makes your day go for it. I don't agree with her most of the time, but it's just silly and childish the way some people treat her.
    How is she being treated any differently from anybody else who would say they didn't read a book but knew it was shit anyway?

    It's moronic.

    If you said that i'd be tearing you a new one as well.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

  6. #51
    Elite Member Sweetie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Den of the roving cunty bitches
    Posts
    24,532

    Default

    I don't read multiquotes, it's annoying.

  7. #52
    Elite Member Grimmlok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In WhoreLand fucking your MOM
    Posts
    55,359

    Default

    Then confine your posts to one thought.

    ...or less.

    either or, stop bitching.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

  8. #53
    Elite Member Sweetie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Den of the roving cunty bitches
    Posts
    24,532

    Default

    You post how you see fit, and I will do the same.

    And I wasn't bitching. I was just calling it as I see it.

  9. #54
    Elite Member Grimmlok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In WhoreLand fucking your MOM
    Posts
    55,359

    Default

    Then what's the point of engaging in any kind of communication if you simply ignore half the posts in a debate because you find them "annoying"

    It's idiotic

    It's more idiotic than the book thing.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

  10. #55
    Elite Member Sweetie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Den of the roving cunty bitches
    Posts
    24,532

    Default

    Grimm, please stop with the attacks, I am not in the mood today.

    You seem to think you can get away with calling people whatever you want. Then you always say, "But I am not calling you idiotic, I am calling what you are doing idiotic." Same old song and dance.

    And I wasn't trying to engage in communication to begin with, I was just stating my opinion.....which is, some of you follow Cupcake around like a dog in heat.

  11. #56
    Elite Member Grimmlok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In WhoreLand fucking your MOM
    Posts
    55,359

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    Grimm, please stop with the attacks, I am not in the mood today.
    I'm not attacking you. I'm saying your argument is idiotic.

    You seem to think you can get away with calling people whatever you want. Then you always say, "But I am not calling you idiotic, I am calling what you are doing idiotic." Same old song and dance.
    No, it's a difference. Learn it. People can say stupid shit all the time. I say stupid shit all the time. Arguments or opinions can be stupid.

    And I wasn't trying to engage in communication to begin with, I was just stating my opinion.....which is, some of you follow Cupcake around like a dog in heat.
    I don't follow her anywhere. She's in the politics forum. I spend 90% of my time here.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

  12. #57
    Elite Member Sweetie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Den of the roving cunty bitches
    Posts
    24,532

    Default


  13. #58
    Elite Member NicoleWasHere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    kcmo
    Posts
    14,469

    Default



    Ok, so which guy is in this one? I know that's Saddam on one side, but who's the guy on the left?? Is that supposed to be one of the presidents?

  14. #59
    Elite Member Grimmlok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In WhoreLand fucking your MOM
    Posts
    55,359

    Default

    Rumsfeld
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

  15. #60
    Elite Member NicoleWasHere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    kcmo
    Posts
    14,469

    Default

    Thanks.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Sales soar of book Hugo Chavez gives Barack Obama
    By bychance in forum U.S. Politics and Issues
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: April 20th, 2009, 08:14 PM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: November 28th, 2008, 05:59 PM
  3. Bill Clinton slams Sarah Palin, shows fire for Barack Obama
    By bychance in forum U.S. Politics and Issues
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: October 2nd, 2008, 05:40 PM
  4. BET founder Bob Johnson slams Barack Obama
    By bychance in forum Latest Gossip
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: January 14th, 2008, 11:58 PM
  5. Kate Bosworth shockingly, shockingly thin
    By buttmunch in forum Weight
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: October 7th, 2006, 01:11 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •