Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sherri Shepherd comes out against gay marriage

Quote Originally Posted by scooter View Post
    Any of you guys have satellite radio? This morning on Talk Left they were discussing this. The Mormon Church spent $70 Million on ads aimed at african american church going voters, and it worked. 70% of all the african american voters who went 95% for Obama, also went 70% for Prop 8. How ironic to be on one hand voting for the first african american president, while at the same time voting to deny civil liberties to another group. Personally I think that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints sould have their tax exempt status revoked. These mega churches who preach politics every day should not enjoy tax exempt status if they do not respect the separation of church and state concept.
    What you really should focus on is quite evident. Even if every minority in this country voted one way, the number would not be enough to win. White voters have to agree and vote the same.

Whites put Obama in. Go find the statistics regarding the percentages of the franchise who are black or latino. Combined, that number could not have elected him. Again, white voters had to back him to make his campaign successful.

White votes pushed Prop 8 to passing. Nothing in this country can happen, voter wise, if the whites oppose it overwhelmingly. I won't post the mathematical reasoning proving minorities didn't all vote for it, thus pass it.

When will the gays a, realize that, b, stop trying to blame ethnic minorities, and c, attack the white majority who obviously struck you down?

Go find the Mormons. They pumped the money in.

Uh, the gays found the mormons long ago. The gays actively boycotted all of Utah in the early 90's to detrimental effect. THe gays are outside tearing shit up in front of Mormon cult centers.

The gays know alllll about the mormons.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    Uh, the gays found the mormons long ago. The gays actively boycotted all of Utah in the early 90's to detrimental effect. THe gays are outside tearing shit up in front of Mormon cult centers.

The gays know alllll about the mormons.
    The only stuff I learned about Mormons was from the movie latter Days. That Steve Sandvoss was a fucking hottie.

Oh? Mormons...fuck them!

waiting for the Madam to return with the whip

So......is Sherri Shepard mormon?

Elite Member

Well, a Moron, but it's only a one letter difference.

Honestly, I don't think she knows what she thinks. She is looney tunes.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Authority View Post
    The only stuff I learned about Mormons was from the movie latter Days. That Steve Sandvoss was a fucking hottie.

Oh? Mormons...fuck them!
    I love that movie..

The Mormons just started counting blacks as humans...

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Quote Originally Posted by RevellingInSane View Post
    What you really should focus on is quite evident. Even if every minority in this country voted one way, the number would not be enough to win. White voters have to agree and vote the same.

Whites put Obama in. Go find the statistics regarding the percentages of the franchise who are black or latino. Combined, that number could not have elected him. Again, white voters had to back him to make his campaign successful.

White votes pushed Prop 8 to passing. Nothing in this country can happen, voter wise, if the whites oppose it overwhelmingly. I won't post the mathematical reasoning proving minorities didn't all vote for it, thus pass it.

When will the gays a, realize that, b, stop trying to blame ethnic minorities, and c, attack the white majority who obviously struck you down?

Go find the Mormons. They pumped the money in.
    again, who's blaming ethnic minorities? and yes, obviously nothing can happen, voter wise, unless whites support it as they are the majority. but that doesn't make it any less true that 70% of blacks and over half of all latinos in california supported prop 8, a higher percentage than whites and asians. thinking that's ironic, or wanting to know the reasons behind that (cultural? religious? etc) is not the same as 'gays trying to blame ethnic minorities'. fact is, homophobia exists in all communities, and maybe it is higher among some because of religion or traditional values or machismo or whatever the reasons are. and that needs to be addressed too, not just homophobia among whites.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information