Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: Sex of Bristol Palin's baby revealed...

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    She "thinks it was around 4:30 am". The problem is that it is an estimation. For all anyone knows with all the stuff she had going on, she might have been off with when she thought the waters broke and she talked to her doctor.
    Off by over five hours.
    "If you are not outraged, then you are not paying attention," Heather Heyer's facebook quote.

Baby yet?!
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

What baby?
    "If you are not outraged, then you are not paying attention," Heather Heyer's facebook quote.

The appearance of a cover-up is now reaching a final stage: Bristol Palin's "announced pregnancy" (never confirmed by any medical doctor) should be over. In an early December interview with grandparents.com, Chuck Heath revealed Bristol's due date was December 20th, 2008.

Earlier reports (US Weekly ? Anchorage Daily News ?) indicated a December 18th due-date.

Unfortunately, that was the day that Baby Daddy's mother was arrested for illegal drug sales. (No, it wasn't meth, it was OxyContin.) The arrest of Levi's mother, Sherry L. Johnston - and transcripts released by investogators - reveal something more than just police surveillance. "Hey, my phones are tapped and reporters and god knows who else is always following me and the family so no privacy. I will let u no when I can go for cof." (her code-word for Oxy sale.) According to AP (12/26/08), an Alaska State Police affidavit indicates that Sarah Palin's candidacy factored into the investigation, with state officials delaying execution of a search warrant until this month, when Johnston was "no longer under the protection or surveillance of the Secret Service." Its not known how the RNC or the Secret Service knowingly protected this drug peddler during the election, but the McCain-Palin defeat should allow the truth to be revealed.

The Governor is now scrambling in preparation for a January 6, 2009 court-date, where the elaborate fraud around the true birth of Trig Palin may at long last be exposed. Even the brainwashed Republican faithful are not so stupid to believe a pregnancy can 'disappear' or 'end' without a live birth or miscarriage! Bristol Palin's 'declared pregnancy' requires closure: either through a secret adoption or falsified miscarriage. (Some Doctor may lose his license, some Governor may be impeached!) All eyes are on the corruption-scarred Alaska, at this very moment...

Her due-date was 8-10 days ago, as of 12/28/08. WHERE'S THE BABY???

We're all waiting, and watching Audrey's excellent blog for 'the story behind the story' :
    Palin's Deceptions

Where's Bristol's Baby? - Bristol Palin - Zimbio
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

No baby yet, huh? Well, I think the baby will come by C-section at exactly 12am Jan 1, 2009.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Isn't in common for young women, especially pregnant with their first child (assuming that she is), to be overdue? One of my friends just had her first child, and it arrived two weeks after her due date. In fact, she had to be induced. I asked my mom about it at the time, and she said that wasn't very uncommon. Is it possible that Bristol is just overdue?

shush, tinfoil hat wearing is more fun!
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle View Post
    Isn't in common for young women, especially pregnant with their first child (assuming that she is), to be overdue? One of my friends just had her first child, and it arrived two weeks after her due date. In fact, she had to be induced. I asked my mom about it at the time, and she said that wasn't very uncommon. Is it possible that Bristol is just overdue?
    I know pregnant women can be up to 2 weeks late, but I've never heard of young women specifically. She was 5 months September 1st, and allegedly this is her first pregnancy!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle View Post
    Sure it's possible, but knowing what an attention whore Palin is, I find it curious she isn't doing interviews on how blessed and happy they are about this new addition to the Palin family.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    She addressed the rumors once, and then they disappeared from the mainstream media. She probably considers it mission accomplished and that addressing it any more than that would be counterproductive.

With respect to having people lie, I think that's too many people that Sarah and Bristol would have to convince to lie for them. Some people would have seen Bristol in her advanced pregnant state and not even have been someone that Sarah would know or be able to follow up with and say, "hey, keep this under your hat."
    Palin addressed the rumors by announcing Bristol was pregnant. And there are plenty of teenage girls that are able to cover up their pregnancies.

We can go back and forth about this, but it doesn't change the fact that Palin's version of things has too many holes in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Belinda View Post
    Sure it's possible, but knowing what an attention whore Palin is, I find it curious she isn't doing interviews on how blessed and happy they are about this new addition to the Palin family.
    Exactly!!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

Elite Member

Default Re

Yes, it is more common to be overdue with a first pregnancy. Plus, it's possible to miscalculate the due date. Honestly, I don't think much explanation would be required unless the baby is born more than 2-3 weeks past the due date.

It's interesting to speculate, of course, but absent any firm proof, that's all it is--speculation. If there is anyone whose privacy should be respected, it is this teenager and her BF, who never asked to be famous in the first place.

If this rumor has any real legs, I'm guessing whoever opposes Palin in the primaries for 2012 (Mitt, maybe?) will do the digging. Better that the GOP should do their own dirty work.

I was recently at a baby shower, and almost every woman there who had had children was about two weeks overdue with not just the first pregnancies, but with subsequent pregnancies, as well. (I was, myself.)

I'd love for there to be a terrible scandal for Palin, but I don't see one here ... yet.
    Posted from my fucking iPhone

Day 9 of the Bristol Palin Babywatch -- Tick tock! Where is that baby?

A*O

Bristol's baby might just be overdue. It's not uncommon to go to 42 weeks because it's impossible to say exactly when the baby was conceived. The docs become concerned if it stretches over 42 weeks and usually induce labour.

But if this baby doesn't appear until mid January then it's almost a month overdue and nobody gets their sums THAT wrong. Unless it's not overdue at all.

I don't blame Palin for not jumping for joy at the fact that her 17yr old daughter has ignored everything mommy taught her about abstinance and got knocked up (twice?) by a doofus hockey player.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread Information