Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 147

Thread: Sex of Bristol Palin's baby revealed...

  1. #106
    Elite Member MohandasKGanja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Wherever my kids are
    Posts
    34,577

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    "Early Thursday -- she thinks it was around 4 a.m. Texas time -- she consulted with her doctor,"

    " the baby didn't come until 6:30 a.m. Friday."
    Source: Palins' child diagnosed with Down syndrome (04/22/08): Top Stories | adn.com

    There is a three hour difference between Texas and Alaska. 6:30 a.m. in Alaska is 9:30 a.m. in Texas.

    This is well over the 24 hours.
    She "thinks it was around 4:30 am". The problem is that it is an estimation. For all anyone knows with all the stuff she had going on, she might have been off with when she thought the waters broke and she talked to her doctor.

  2. #107
    Elite Member NicoleWasHere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    kcmo
    Posts
    14,469

    Default

    Do you not know how to multi-quote?

  3. #108
    Elite Member MohandasKGanja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Wherever my kids are
    Posts
    34,577

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    The problem is that it's not feasible for Palin to have done everything she claims she did after she went into labor without anyone suspecting anything. How many times have we heard stories about teenage girls going into the bathroom at the prom, giving birth, leaving the baby in the bathroom, and going back to the prom. Once their water broke, they didn't just continue partying, they got the kid out. And those girls were only having their first baby, not their fifth.

    But I think that you think I'm disagreeing that Palin couldn't have gone that long without giving birth. I know that a woman can go 24 hours or more before giving birth. What I don't agree with is that a woman could go into labor and then do everything Palin claims she did. And one of the medical professionals I was citing is a registered nurse for over 30 years, my mother.

    The fact that Obama was able to produce the facsimile from the Hawaiin records is more than Palin has been able to produce. And she allegedly had the kid this year, and she's the Governor of the state. Obama produced evidence to try and squash the rumors, which Palin still hasn't done.

    When the rumors about Trig, which were already circulating in Alaska, hit the Web did Palin produce a birth certificate or anything else to prove she was Trig's mother? No. Instead she announced that Bristol was specifically five months pregnant, to show people that Bristol couldn't have given birth to Trig and then be five months pregnant.

    Now, to answer your question about why should Palin have to clear anything up. If people are claiming that she's passing off her daughter's child as her own, she needs to clear that up, if for no other reason, to protect Bristol. What mother would want their child's name being slammed like that? Didn't the McCain camp make a big deal about how kids were off limits? Palin could've addressed the rumors and produced evidence to debunk them, but she didn't.

    Bristol was out of school for five months, during the time frame that Palin was keeping her 'pregnancy' a secret. That's two red flags right there. One, why would Palin keep the pregnancy a secret from everybody for seven months? And two, why was Bristol out of school with mono for five months? I've known people who had mono when I was in high school, and none of them were out of school for five months.

    Alaska is a rural state, and Palin is the Governor. Hell, Palin wouldn't be the first grandparent to pass off their grandchild as their child. Jack Nicholson went through the same thing with his grandmother and mother. So, it is possible. Now, nobody can say for certain if Palin is passing off Trig as her kid. But with all of the holes in her story, it's looking like she is.
    I agree that it is a pretty wild confluence of events (the breaking of the waters, the speech, the flight), but I have read stranger things.

    With regard to dispelling rumors. In Barack's case, his campaign assessed that his Hawaii birth certificate would dispel the rumors. However, it only inflamed them. And this was also in light of the fact that he has been persistently dogged by the lunatic fringe's accusation about his citizenship. And highlighting its seriousness is the fact that one challenge reached the U.S. Supreme Court (and was dismissed) and another is still pending.

    In comparing both situations, I did not see the issue of who Trig's mother was show up in the mainstream media after Bristol's pregnancy was announced. After that, it was only being discussed in blogs and forums. So, it's difficult for me to figure out what Palin would have had to gain by furnishing a birth certificate after that. Why would she have cared? Was there any polling data showing that this was an issue that still had to be addressed?

    Also, if Bristol were out of school for five months with mono, it sounds like a doctor would have had to evaluate her and provide the school with documentation of it. So, once again, it would seem that the theory relies on the idea that a doctor falsified information in order to buttress it. Even so, it leaves out the fact that numerous acquaintances of Bristol's, or people anywhere near the ob-gyn clinic would have been able to testify (especially anonymously) to the fact that it was actually Bristol who was pregnant.

  4. #109
    Elite Member *DIVA!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,762

    Default

    Baby yet?


    I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

  5. #110
    Elite Member kingcap72's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    10 miles from Pootie Tang
    Posts
    21,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    I agree that it is a pretty wild confluence of events (the breaking of the waters, the speech, the flight), but I have read stranger things.

    With regard to dispelling rumors. In Barack's case, his campaign assessed that his Hawaii birth certificate would dispel the rumors. However, it only inflamed them. And this was also in light of the fact that he has been persistently dogged by the lunatic fringe's accusation about his citizenship. And highlighting its seriousness is the fact that one challenge reached the U.S. Supreme Court (and was dismissed) and another is still pending.

    In comparing both situations, I did not see the issue of who Trig's mother was show up in the mainstream media after Bristol's pregnancy was announced. After that, it was only being discussed in blogs and forums. So, it's difficult for me to figure out what Palin would have had to gain by furnishing a birth certificate after that. Why would she have cared? Was there any polling data showing that this was an issue that still had to be addressed?

    Also, if Bristol were out of school for five months with mono, it sounds like a doctor would have had to evaluate her and provide the school with documentation of it. So, once again, it would seem that the theory relies on the idea that a doctor falsified information in order to buttress it. Even so, it leaves out the fact that numerous acquaintances of Bristol's, or people anywhere near the ob-gyn clinic would have been able to testify (especially anonymously) to the fact that it was actually Bristol who was pregnant.
    Consider this, when did Palin and the McCain camp decide to reveal that Bristol was pregnant? After the rumors were making their way around the Web, which some in the mainstream media were starting to pick up on. If it wasn't a big deal then why did Palin feel the need to announce Bristol's pregnancy AFTER the rumors were gaining steam?

    And you keep trying to make the case that it wouldn't be likely for Palin to get people to lie for her. Let's not forget that Palin was found guilty of abusing her power to try and get her ex-brother-in-law fired. So, is it really that impossible to believe that she wouldn't abuse her power to cover up Bristol's pregnancy and fake not one, but two pregnancies?

  6. #111
    Gold Member ymeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,415

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    I agree that it is a pretty wild confluence of events (the breaking of the waters, the speech, the flight), but I have read stranger things.

    With regard to dispelling rumors. In Barack's case, his campaign assessed that his Hawaii birth certificate would dispel the rumors. However, it only inflamed them. And this was also in light of the fact that he has been persistently dogged by the lunatic fringe's accusation about his citizenship. And highlighting its seriousness is the fact that one challenge reached the U.S. Supreme Court (and was dismissed) and another is still pending.

    In comparing both situations, I did not see the issue of who Trig's mother was show up in the mainstream media after Bristol's pregnancy was announced. After that, it was only being discussed in blogs and forums. So, it's difficult for me to figure out what Palin would have had to gain by furnishing a birth certificate after that. Why would she have cared? Was there any polling data showing that this was an issue that still had to be addressed?

    Also, if Bristol were out of school for five months with mono, it sounds like a doctor would have had to evaluate her and provide the school with documentation of it. So, once again, it would seem that the theory relies on the idea that a doctor falsified information in order to buttress it. Even so, it leaves out the fact that numerous acquaintances of Bristol's, or people anywhere near the ob-gyn clinic would have been able to testify (especially anonymously) to the fact that it was actually Bristol who was pregnant.

    dude, lay off the pipe.

  7. #112
    Elite Member NicoleWasHere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    kcmo
    Posts
    14,469

    Default

    Just wanna clarify, you don't fucking have mono for five months. I've had it, and the longest it lasted was A month. It's time for someone to take McCain's dick out of their ass, and just get used to the fact that MCCAIN AND PALIN ARE FUCKING RETARDED LYING LOSERS.

  8. #113
    Elite Member southernbelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    9,578

    Default

    My college roommate sophomore year got mono, and she became so weak that she had to withdraw from school for the second semester. Some people are just more affected by it than others. It's rare that someone would need a 5 month recovery period, but it does happen.

  9. #114
    Elite Member kingcap72's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    10 miles from Pootie Tang
    Posts
    21,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle View Post
    My college roommate sophomore year got mono, and she became so weak that she had to withdraw from school for the second semester. Some people are just more affected by it than others. It's rare that someone would need a 5 month recovery period, but it does happen.
    Bristol's five-month mono might be more believable if it didn't happen at the same time that her mother was hiding an alleged 'pregnancy' for no reason.

  10. #115
    Gold Member mamaste's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    fishcakes... blah blah blah
    Posts
    875

    Default

    Still no baby???

  11. #116
    A*O
    A*O is offline
    Friend of Gossip Rocks! A*O's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Being Paula
    Posts
    31,675

    Default

    Yeah, she's now 9 days "overdue" and counting... Who wants to bet that when this baby is finally born they will fudge and evade the exact birth date.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

  12. #117
    Elite Member Belinda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    going to hell in a handbasket
    Posts
    3,180

    Default

    So Bristol is 9 days overdue and there's been no coverage of the impending birth in the Alaska newspapers (or none that I can find).

    Interesting...


  13. #118
    Elite Member MsDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northwest MS/Memphis TN
    Posts
    32,311

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle View Post
    My college roommate sophomore year got mono, and she became so weak that she had to withdraw from school for the second semester. Some people are just more affected by it than others. It's rare that someone would need a 5 month recovery period, but it does happen.
    She may not have actually needed the length of a semester for the recovery. In college, if you are going to have to miss as long as a month of classes, you're better off withdrawing for the semester and picking back up at the next.

    I have never known anyone with mono that required more than a month off of school either. Maybe a little less activity upon return, like no gym classes for a spell. But even where I went to high school you would not want to miss that much school because it would put you so far behind you might actually end up a whole grade behind everyone else. A friend of mine had to arrange to have her assignments brought home and make up her tests upon return (3 weeks later) and was still lucky to be able to pass for the year.

    Put it all together, and there's way too much stuff that I have to overlook for me to believe that baby was actually Sarah's.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

    "I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

  14. #119
    Gold Member Glitter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Down the rabbit hole.
    Posts
    1,456

    Default

    Baby yet?
    Life is what happens to you
    While you're busy making other plans ~ John Lennon

  15. #120
    Elite Member MohandasKGanja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Wherever my kids are
    Posts
    34,577

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    Consider this, when did Palin and the McCain camp decide to reveal that Bristol was pregnant? After the rumors were making their way around the Web, which some in the mainstream media were starting to pick up on. If it wasn't a big deal then why did Palin feel the need to announce Bristol's pregnancy AFTER the rumors were gaining steam?

    And you keep trying to make the case that it wouldn't be likely for Palin to get people to lie for her. Let's not forget that Palin was found guilty of abusing her power to try and get her ex-brother-in-law fired. So, is it really that impossible to believe that she wouldn't abuse her power to cover up Bristol's pregnancy and fake not one, but two pregnancies?
    She addressed the rumors once, and then they disappeared from the mainstream media. She probably considers it mission accomplished and that addressing it any more than that would be counterproductive.

    With respect to having people lie, I think that's too many people that Sarah and Bristol would have to convince to lie for them. Some people would have seen Bristol in her advanced pregnant state and not even have been someone that Sarah would know or be able to follow up with and say, "hey, keep this under your hat."

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: September 22nd, 2008, 08:30 AM
  2. Bristol Palin's real baby's father speaks...
    By bychance in forum U.S. Politics and Issues
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: September 7th, 2008, 10:18 PM
  3. Teenagers speak out on Bristol Palin's pregnancy
    By NicoleWasHere in forum U.S. Politics and Issues
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: September 5th, 2008, 12:47 PM
  4. Sarah Palin's daughter Bristol is pregnant!!!! (again?)
    By ana-mish-ana in forum U.S. Politics and Issues
    Replies: 440
    Last Post: September 4th, 2008, 07:32 AM
  5. Replies: 25
    Last Post: September 3rd, 2008, 01:03 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •