Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: Sex of Bristol Palin's baby revealed...

IMO, since her parents are such upstanding, conservative "Christians", if they were going to insist on her marrying Levi, they would have had the wedding quietly when they found out she was pregnant, so the child wouldn't be labeled a bastard. At least that's the way it used to be done. That's what Palin did when she was impregnated by the First Dude.

I don't think the Levi wedding is going to take place, therefore "Shotgun" won't work. I like "Crystal Puck Palin."

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    Why do you need to know the names of the medical professionals I talked to? What does that have to do with anything?

And, yeah, I know women give birth under crazy circumstances. In some cultures you have women that work out in the fields, go into labor, squat down and have the kid, and go back to working.

As for Obama and his situation, totally different stories. Because there isn't some outlandish story surrounding Obama's birth that makes it impossible for anyone to believe that he was born in Hawaii. In Palin's situation she hid the fact that she was pregnant for no apparent reason, while her daughter just happened to miss 5 months of school, and then came up with some outlandish story about the birth. That doesn't make sense.

And in Obama's case he was able to produce a birth certificate, which Palin still hasn't done. And there were questions surrounding Palin's 'pregnancy' in Alaska long before McCain picked her as VP, so it's not just a partisan situation.
    Your water can break in a gusher or it can leak. Once the amniotic fluid leaks, according to what my wife was told, you have to deliver within 24 hours. Sarah Palin was well within the time period when she delivered. That's one of the reasons why I wanted to know who you were citing in terms of this being impossible. The whole time frame that she did this within is more than feasible.

With respect to Obama's birth certificate, he didn't produce the original one. He supplied the facsimile from the state of Hawaii's records. At that point, a firestorm among conservative kooks kicked up. So once again, people will believe what they want to believe.

With regard to Sarah Palin providing a birth certificate to show she is the mother of Trig -- there are two problems. First, the Trig rumors are almost exclusively fodder for discussion forums. Nobody in the mainstream media is pursuing this. So, why would Palin feel like she has anything to clear up?

Second, is a birth certificate actually going to satisfy people? Already, someone here has claimed that whoever delivered Trig falsified papers to make it look like Sarah was really the mother. So, in that case, people will still be unsatisfied with a birth certificate.

And once again, as I stated earlier, the burden of proof is on the people who think that Trig is Bristol's. There is nobody from Bristol's other high school (the one that she was supposedly at in in her "final months of pregnancy") who has come out and said, "Wait a minute, Bristol was the one who was pregnant. Right before Trig was born, she was as big as a house!" Not one student. Or teacher. Or teacher's aide. Or custodian. Or parent of a fellow classmate.

Maybe the reason that Bristol went to the other school was because Sarah Palin was trying to break up some relationship between Bristol and Levi Johnston? I've seen parents do that before.

And once again, there is nobody from whatever ob-gyn clinic saying that they saw Bristol there to see an ob-gyn doctor, instead of Sarah. No receptionist, no nurse, no doctor. No fellow patient (wouldn't be covered by HIPPA). Nobody even testifying anonymously. No paperwork showing that Bristol had a visit for ob-gyn purposes instead of Sarah. Nothing except conjecture.

Elite Member

Default re

Well, MG, I agree with most of your points. Obviously if Trig is Bristol's baby, then there are at least a few people who would be aware of this, and no one has come forward.

For me, actually, the biggest argument about this being Bristol's second baby is that if Bristol had already had a baby and then turned up pregnant again, most parents would insist on a wedding. In such a situation, assuming that Levi was the father of Trig, for all intents and purposes Bristol and Levi are functioning as a family. And I'd just say, OK, you two are getting married. I would assume that they want to get married and be together.

The only thing about the story that has ever made me think it might be true is Gov Palin's bizarre giving birth scenario. Yes, it's medically possible that she could go that long between her water breaking and going into labor, but she had no way of knowing that would be the case before she got on the plane.

With that said, I really don't care, I hope she just goes away.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Your water can break in a gusher or it can leak. Once the amniotic fluid leaks, according to what my wife was told, you have to deliver within 24 hours. Sarah Palin was well within the time period when she delivered. That's one of the reasons why I wanted to know who you were citing in terms of this being impossible. The whole time frame that she did this within is more than feasible.
    The problem is that it's not feasible for Palin to have done everything she claims she did after she went into labor without anyone suspecting anything. How many times have we heard stories about teenage girls going into the bathroom at the prom, giving birth, leaving the baby in the bathroom, and going back to the prom. Once their water broke, they didn't just continue partying, they got the kid out. And those girls were only having their first baby, not their fifth.

But I think that you think I'm disagreeing that Palin couldn't have gone that long without giving birth. I know that a woman can go 24 hours or more before giving birth. What I don't agree with is that a woman could go into labor and then do everything Palin claims she did. And one of the medical professionals I was citing is a registered nurse for over 30 years, my mother.

With respect to Obama's birth certificate, he didn't produce the original one. He supplied the facsimile from the state of Hawaii's records. At that point, a firestorm among conservative kooks kicked up. So once again, people will believe what they want to believe.

With regard to Sarah Palin providing a birth certificate to show she is the mother of Trig -- there are two problems. First, the Trig rumors are almost exclusively fodder for discussion forums. Nobody in the mainstream media is pursuing this. So, why would Palin feel like she has anything to clear up?

Second, is a birth certificate actually going to satisfy people? Already, someone here has claimed that whoever delivered Trig falsified papers to make it look like Sarah was really the mother. So, in that case, people will still be unsatisfied with a birth certificate.
    The fact that Obama was able to produce the facsimile from the Hawaiin records is more than Palin has been able to produce. And she allegedly had the kid this year, and she's the Governor of the state. Obama produced evidence to try and squash the rumors, which Palin still hasn't done.

When the rumors about Trig, which were already circulating in Alaska, hit the Web did Palin produce a birth certificate or anything else to prove she was Trig's mother? No. Instead she announced that Bristol was specifically five months pregnant, to show people that Bristol couldn't have given birth to Trig and then be five months pregnant.

Now, to answer your question about why should Palin have to clear anything up. If people are claiming that she's passing off her daughter's child as her own, she needs to clear that up, if for no other reason, to protect Bristol. What mother would want their child's name being slammed like that? Didn't the McCain camp make a big deal about how kids were off limits? Palin could've addressed the rumors and produced evidence to debunk them, but she didn't.

And once again, as I stated earlier, the burden of proof is on the people who think that Trig is Bristol's. There is nobody from Bristol's other high school (the one that she was supposedly at in in her "final months of pregnancy") who has come out and said, "Wait a minute, Bristol was the one who was pregnant. Right before Trig was born, she was as big as a house!" Not one student. Or teacher. Or teacher's aide. Or custodian. Or parent of a fellow classmate.

Maybe the reason that Bristol went to the other school was because Sarah Palin was trying to break up some relationship between Bristol and Levi Johnston? I've seen parents do that before.

And once again, there is nobody from whatever ob-gyn clinic saying that they saw Bristol there to see an ob-gyn doctor, instead of Sarah. No receptionist, no nurse, no doctor. No fellow patient (wouldn't be covered by HIPPA). Nobody even testifying anonymously. No paperwork showing that Bristol had a visit for ob-gyn purposes instead of Sarah. Nothing except conjecture.
    Bristol was out of school for five months, during the time frame that Palin was keeping her 'pregnancy' a secret. That's two red flags right there. One, why would Palin keep the pregnancy a secret from everybody for seven months? And two, why was Bristol out of school with mono for five months? I've known people who had mono when I was in high school, and none of them were out of school for five months.

Alaska is a rural state, and Palin is the Governor. Hell, Palin wouldn't be the first grandparent to pass off their grandchild as their child. Jack Nicholson went through the same thing with his grandmother and mother. So, it is possible. Now, nobody can say for certain if Palin is passing off Trig as her kid. But with all of the holes in her story, it's looking like she is.
    Last edited by kingcap72; December 28th, 2008 at 01:47 PM.

For the record, I did not say her doctor falsified papers regarding Trig.. nothing has been released regarding Trig hence all the speculation. The doctor did deliver him, though, under very unusual circumstances, putting the life of her patient and her baby at risk, all the while having been the recipient of awards that may or may not have been the result of nepotism on Palin's part, and she released vague, seriously lacking 'medical records' at the last possible moment for Palin, with no mention of any pregnancies... so, seriously, I wouldn't give her stuff any credibility.. read into that how you want to. Damn liberals, huh?

Once the amniotic fluid leaks, according to what my wife was told, you have to deliver within 24 hours. Sarah Palin was well within the time period when she delivered.

"Early Thursday -- she thinks it was around 4 a.m. Texas time -- she consulted with her doctor,"

" the baby didn't come until 6:30 a.m. Friday."
    Source: Palins' child diagnosed with Down syndrome (04/22/08): Top Stories | adn.com

There is a three hour difference between Texas and Alaska. 6:30 a.m. in Alaska is 9:30 a.m. in Texas.

This is well over the 24 hours.
    "If you are not outraged, then you are not paying attention," Heather Heyer's facebook quote.

A*O

A slow, 24 hour labour is perfectly possible. The problem is that you don't KNOW how long it's going to take once your waters break. My super-quick labour started out fairly slow with just a few twinges for the first hour and then, wham, it escalated very fast indeed and 45 minutes later my son was born. I'd be interested to know how long Palin's 4 previous labours lasted. If they were all 24+ hour marathons then I guess it's feasible that #5 would be similar. If they were successively quicker then she could probably assume #5 would be quicker still and she wouldn't have travelled anywhere except to a local hospital in Texas.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Sarah Palin's 5th pregnancy is about as plausible as Tom & Katie having sex. The fact that we can just list not just one or two details but oodles of them would seem to say that she never was actually pregnant.

One of my favorites was this Alaskan Urban Hike video done in mid-February, when she would've been approximately 6 months pregnant, allegedly. She's quite a brisk walker, wearing heeled boots, with no semblance of adjusted balance or posture, and she doesn't look even remotely pregnant. How does someone who's had 4 babies already have nothing showing at 6 months along?

Quote Originally Posted by Little Wombat View Post
    Sarah Palin's 5th pregnancy is about as plausible as Tom & Katie having sex. The fact that we can just list not just one or two details but oodles of them would seem to say that she never was actually pregnant.

One of my favorites was this Alaskan Urban Hike video done in mid-February, when she would've been approximately 6 months pregnant, allegedly. She's quite a brisk walker, wearing heeled boots, with no semblance of adjusted balance or posture, and she doesn't look even remotely pregnant. How does someone who's had 4 babies already have nothing showing at 6 months along?
    Exactly. And for someone who was suppose to be six months pregnant she didn't seemed winded when she was walking and talking.

I find it hilarious that a man is saying what a woman does when she is preggers THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL SHE WOULD HAVE BEEN FLYING.
    "Shit, I think I just confused myself. QUICK! Somebody hand me chalk, a chalkboard and Will Hunting's brain!" michael k -dlisted

someone here is forgetting that when the baby is coming out, its coming out, it doesnt wait for you to tell it "ok we stopped travelling, were there, out ya come lil baby"

just because a pregnancy *can* last 24 hours after the water breaks, doesnt mean it will. the idiocy of that argument... how the hell does it justify a supposedly intelligent mother of 4 children, taking an unnecessary risk during labour? its all fake, she was never pregnant, no one is that stupid...not even Palin...to risk the life of the unborn child in the way that she claims she did

A*O

Just as a matter of interest which airline was it and what is their policy on allowing heavily pregnant women to fly. If Palin really WAS pregnant and in the early stages of labour then she must have concealed the fact from the airline (aka lied) because there's no possible way they would take her in those circumstances.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

What I find bizarrely hypocritical is that her life is supposedly devoted to "Saving the Baybees" and she took a foolish, foolish risk with its life if any of this tale is true. The chances that a Down's baby would have a heart defect that might require emergency care are quite high, aren't they? So why the hell would she almost give birth to it on a plane? Unless her life is actually devoted to being a famewhore who had to make that one last speech before birthing.

Quote Originally Posted by mistify View Post
    I find it hilarious that a man is saying what a woman does when she is preggers THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL SHE WOULD HAVE BEEN FLYING.
    I'm not sure if this sentence is directed at me or not. I was referring to the experience of my wife, and what she was told. As far as "no way in hell she would have been flying" -- she flew, she had the baby. Unless someone can prove otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by WhoAmI View Post
    What I find bizarrely hypocritical is that her life is supposedly devoted to "Saving the Baybees" and she took a foolish, foolish risk with its life if any of this tale is true. The chances that a Down's baby would have a heart defect that might require emergency care are quite high, aren't they? So why the hell would she almost give birth to it on a plane? Unless her life is actually devoted to being a famewhore who had to make that one last speech before birthing.
    And I wouldn't contest most of what you are saying here. To me, she seems like kind of a wild ass. And jumping on a plane with a high-risk pregnancy does not, to me, seem like something out of her behavior pattern.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread Information