Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: Sex of Bristol Palin's baby revealed...

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    It is medically impossible according to the medical professionals I talked to, not to mention every female I know who has given birth. And if it was possible for a woman to go into labor, give a 30 minute speech, stand in line for security at an airport, take a flight, do a stop over at another airport, stand in line for security again, and then board another flight then why haven't we heard of any woman being able to do it before? And she managed to do all of that without anybody knowing she was in labor. I mean, come on.

The story is just complete b.s. And the question remains why Palin had all of the secrecy surrounding the pregnancy to begin with? No woman keeps a pregnancy a secret for seven months unless she's hiding something.

As a matter of fact, ask any woman that you know who has gone through childbirth if Palin's version of events would have been remotely possible when they went into labor.
    I'd like to know the names of the medical professionals who would say it is "impossible" to do what Palin did.

Women have given birth under all kinds of crazy circumstances. There was an NIH employee out here who gave birth to a child after being in a coma for the last several months of her life (she had terminal-stage melanoma).

To respond to another poster, I'm not "defending" Palin. I am saying where is the "proof" of any of this? There is nothing. No smoking gun. There are numerous people who would have personally known either Sarah or Bristol Palin and could have spoken to which one was pregnant in the last few months of Trig's gestation. Or who actually delivered. And could have countered the story. But NOBODY has come forward. Not even anonymously.

And now, to cover the conspiracy theory with another coat, the person who delivered Trig is now being slandered and accused of falsifying medical records. It just goes on and on.

I understand this stuff comes from both sides. I've argued with people who have insisted that Barack could not possibly have been born in Hawaii and his birth certificate is fake, yadayada. For hardened partisans, NOTHING will satisfy them, except sitting right at the entrance of the vagina when both Trig and Barack were born. Even then, they would probably insist that they were slipped a hallucinogen that made them see that.

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    ^^I think if Palin moved to Russia, the Kremlin would consider that an act of war by the U.S.

I agree it would be reckless. But I still think the rest of it is impossible, because, at some point, the contractions/labor pains would've gotten so severe that somebody would've noticed something was up in the time frame it took for her to get back to Alaska. If she had taken a private plane, then I might cut her some slack. But she was taking commercial flights.
    Based on my personal experience, I'm not sure why you would think that. My wife's water broke (a little) the night before she delivered our daughter. She was still up and ambulatory at the hospital, in no great discomfort. They then had her lie in bed and eventually gave her pitocin to help stimulate contractions. Even then, she didn't deliver until the next morning.
    Last edited by Tati; December 28th, 2008 at 10:22 AM.

Give it up, Mohandas. You trying to defend Palin is like trying to pry Kirstie Allie away from a Big Mac, it just isn't gonna work.

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana Small View Post
    Give it up, Mohandas. You trying to defend Palin is like trying to pry Kirstie Allie away from a Big Mac, it just isn't gonna work.
    So far, this theory is half baked, and that is being generous. If it's ever validated by someone who is a witness or has the records, I will admit I'm wrong.

I do, however, understand the entertainment value of speculating on it, not to mention the vicarious enjoyment that anti-Palin zealots get from it. I've seen it from the anti-Obama crowd, too. So polarized that they think either person came straight from the depths of Hell.

what theory is half baked? she travelled a long distance after going into labour and putting her baby at risk. all the circumstances of the birth point to a fake pregnancy and that Trig is her grandchild. where is the birth certificate? why is there no confirmation of his birth? no witnesses? not to mention the fact that she suddenly was 7months pregnant, with no indication beforehand that she was pregnant at all

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    So far, this theory is half baked, and that is being generous. If it's ever validated by someone who is a witness or has the records, I will admit I'm wrong.

I do, however, understand the entertainment value of speculating on it, not to mention the vicarious enjoyment that anti-Palin zealots get from it. I've seen it from the anti-Obama crowd, too. So polarized that they think either person came straight from the depths of Hell.

She supposedly did, but her birth from Satan's wife couldn't be confirmed, either.

I'd like to know the names of the medical professionals who would say it is "impossible" to do what Palin did.

Women have given birth under all kinds of crazy circumstances. There was an NIH employee out here who gave birth to a child after being in a coma for the last several months of her life (she had terminal-stage melanoma).

To respond to another poster, I'm not "defending" Palin. I am saying where is the "proof" of any of this? There is nothing. No smoking gun. There are numerous people who would have personally known either Sarah or Bristol Palin and could have spoken to which one was pregnant in the last few months of Trig's gestation. Or who actually delivered. And could have countered the story. But NOBODY has come forward. Not even anonymously.

And now, to cover the conspiracy theory with another coat, the person who delivered Trig is now being slandered and accused of falsifying medical records. It just goes on and on.

I understand this stuff comes from both sides. I've argued with people who have insisted that Barack could not possibly have been born in Hawaii and his birth certificate is fake, yadayada. For hardened partisans, NOTHING will satisfy them, except sitting right at the entrance of the vagina when both Trig and Barack were born. Even then, they would probably insist that they were slipped a hallucinogen that made them see that.
    Why do you need to know the names of the medical professionals I talked to? What does that have to do with anything?

And, yeah, I know women give birth under crazy circumstances. In some cultures you have women that work out in the fields, go into labor, squat down and have the kid, and go back to working.

As for Obama and his situation, totally different stories. Because there isn't some outlandish story surrounding Obama's birth that makes it impossible for anyone to believe that he was born in Hawaii. In Palin's situation she hid the fact that she was pregnant for no apparent reason, while her daughter just happened to miss 5 months of school, and then came up with some outlandish story about the birth. That doesn't make sense.

And in Obama's case he was able to produce a birth certificate, which Palin still hasn't done. And there were questions surrounding Palin's 'pregnancy' in Alaska long before McCain picked her as VP, so it's not just a partisan situation.

A*O

But if the conspiracy theories are in fact correct how can anyone produce records or witness statements FOR AN EVENT THAT DID NOT HAPPEN? Palin's people are well aware of all this speculation and the damage it's doing to her reputation and they could squash it flat if they produced verifiable medical documentation or a birth certificate yet they choose not to. You have to wonder why.

I'm not particularly pro or anti Palin and it is quite fun speculating on all the massive holes in this story. I'm just puzzled why she hasn't done anything to stop the conspiracy theorists dead in their tracks by producing any documentary proof of the circumstances surrounding Trig's birth. Where is it?
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Based on my personal experience, I'm not sure why you would think that. My wife's water broke (a little) the night before she delivered our daughter. She was still up and ambulatory at the hospital, in no great discomfort. They then had her lie in bed and eventually gave her pitocin to help stimulate contractions. Even then, she didn't deliver until the next morning.
    But would your wife have been in any condition to give a 30-minute speech, go through airport security twice, and take 2 flights after her water broke? Doubtful. And according to Palin her water didn't break a little, she was leaking fluid the entire time.

And A*O brought up a good point, women tend to deliver quicker when they've already gone through it before. Trig would've been Palin's fifth child, so there's no way she would've had the time to do everything she did and then get back to Alaska without him likely being born.

A*O

My second labour lasted just under 2 hours from the first twinge to my son being born. That's unusually fast but even so I can imagine a healthy woman's 5th labour and birth being much quicker than a 6+ hour flight (with stop over) from Texas to Alaska.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

And don't forget that the state of Palin's pregnancy was not evident to the flight staff. I mean, if you're water breaks or if you are in labor, I would think at least some state of duress would be apparent to the people around you, especially on a flight, which involves changes in air pressure, uncomfortable seating, just having to sit for long periods of time, etc.

A*O

Which brings us back to why the airline allowed her to fly. Most of them won't let you get on the plane after 34 weeks and if you are obviously ready to pop they certainly won't. So perhaps she deceived the airline by not telling them how advanced her pregnancy was and, oh yes, that she was in the early stages of labour.

OR... she wasn't pregnant, wasn't in labour and just needed to get back to Alaska PDQ to be there when her grandson was born so she could pass him off as her own son.

I'm thinking he'll be born on the inauguration

okay that was mean, lol. Bless this child, hope they don't give him another embarrassing name.

Still no baby?

Elite Member

How about Gun. Gun (out of wedlock) Palin.

Gunshot Palin

Wait, that should be Shotgun Palin, my bad...

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread Information