Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Sex of Bristol Palin's baby revealed...

I don't think that suggesting a pathological liar has lied yet again makes anyone a 'conspiracy theorist'. But lol to the sore losers. I think with the latest revelation that the baby-daddy's mama was in fact a known dealer before the election but her bust was postponed til afterwards is just fuel to the fire of suspicion that the way you can tell if a Palin is lying is if their lips are moving. Her reputation continues to precede her, and I just hope she pisses Bristol off enough at some point to write a Mommie Dearest that will out-Joan Joan.

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    The proof is that it's medically impossible. How is a woman going to go into labor, make a 30-minute speech, and then take a flight anywhere, let alone back to Alaska. Especially a high-risk pregnancy with woman in her 40's having a baby with a disability.
    That's not medically impossible. Just because you find it highly unlikely doesn't mean that it can't be done or hasn't been done before.

Quote Originally Posted by ymeman View Post
    I don't think that suggesting a pathological liar has lied yet again makes anyone a 'conspiracy theorist'. But lol to the sore losers. I think with the latest revelation that the baby-daddy's mama was in fact a known dealer before the election but her bust was postponed til afterwards is just fuel to the fire of suspicion that the way you can tell if a Palin is lying is if their lips are moving. Her reputation continues to precede her, and I just hope she pisses Bristol off enough at some point to write a Mommie Dearest that will out-Joan Joan.
    Speaking as a registered Democrat (Obama's party), my feeling is that we are hearing more from "sore winners" than from "sore losers". Palin's gone, Obama won, and the country is in the toilet, but people are still heaping scorn on Palin with no smoking gun.

At the heart of conspiracy theory is the proposition that something has been done, and that no matter what circumstantial evidence appears, pointing one way or another, it all magically supports the conspiracy theorist's theory.

I don't know who delivered Trig, but there are plenty of people in the know about the final stages of pregnancy -- ObGyn's, nurses, fellow patients, other staff, kids at Bristol's school, and on and on. And none of them have come out and contradicted the idea that Trig is Sarah's child.
    Last edited by Tati; December 28th, 2008 at 10:18 AM.

Here we go again it just was not smart for her to carry on with the speech, and the hundred things she did. I don't care what anyone says she is a damn selfish moronic fool, and I don't see how anyone could possibly defend her in general.

MohandasKGanja:
    Palin asks for it all. How on earth can you defend her and her actions particuarlly in regards to the labour of Trig? who in their right mind finishes a speech, flys however many hours, car drive to a small town doctor....its fucking unbelievable that someone would be that stupid.

Perhaps she's just lying about the amniotic fluid beginning to leak in Texas. Maybe she made the whole story up to portray herself as a tough, frontier-type chick to impress her gun-totin' fans and she didn't actually begin to leak until she got back to Alaska. Whatever. Still lying about something.

BTW, the latest "fake belly" pictures are a hoot:

Palin's Deceptions

Elite Member

Default Re

It's not a question of whether it's medically possible...Here are the problems with a woman in SP's situation boarding a plane after her water broke.

1. When your water breaks, it is usually the start of labor. (In fact, if you are overdue and your water hasn't broken on its own, the doctor will often break your water to try to get things started.)
    2. Once your water breaks, there is a risk of infection to the baby. Therefore, most physicians will induce you if labor has not started within 24 hours of the water breaking.
    3. When a woman has given birth more than once, subsequent deliveries tend to get shorter. Someone who has already given birth 4 times could expect to pop out number 5 pretty quickly.
    4. Down Syndrome babies can have other problems besides developmental ones. For example, they have a higher risk of congenital heart problems. She knew she was having a DS baby, no?
    5. Gov Palin was 43 when she "had" Trig. That is automatically high risk.
    6. Delivery can be rather, uh, painful. And when labor starts, it can go faster than you expect.

You do the math. You are a high risk mother, having a high risk baby, and your water has broken, meaning if you are not already "in labor" you could be at any moment. Your child may well need specialized neonatal care.

So you go give a speech, get on a long plane ride where you are exposing your fetus to all manner of germs, and where there are no drugs in case you are in hard labor. What if the baby is born on the plane and needs help? Most of them need that goddamn meconium stuff suctioned out of their airways. Jeebus, it's hard enough getting a flight attendant to bring you a drink, much less suction your baby. Most airplanes don't have neonatal ICUs or someone to clean you up when you inadvertently shit yourself while giving birth.

If you are on a plane and you or your baby need help, you can't just get off.

And I call bullshit on any doctor telling her it was OK to get on that plane and go home. A real doctor would tell her at the very least to go to the closest hospital and get checked out by a doctor to see if her cervix is dilated and/or effaced and see if she's in labor or almost in labor.
    Maybe her doctor in Alaska is also an idiot like she is, and told her that if she just squeezed her legs shut real tight the baby wouldn't come out.

It just makes no sense--it simply does not add up. To get on a plane under those circumstances, she'd have to be an idiot or a completely irresponsible person or a combination thereof.

I don't think her doctor ever confirmed that she told Palin it was ok to fly. We only have Palin's word for that, which is worthless (e.g., Bridge to Nowhere, etc.)

A*O

I'm amazed she was even allowed to fly. Most airlines won't take a pregnant woman anywhere after 36 weeks, let alone a 6+ hour flight with a high risk mother and a high risk baby and who's waters have broken or are even leaking for all the reasons BBDSP lists above.

Unless of course she wasn't pregnant...
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    That's not medically impossible. Just because you find it highly unlikely doesn't mean that it can't be done or hasn't been done before.
    It is medically impossible according to the medical professionals I talked to, not to mention every female I know who has given birth. And if it was possible for a woman to go into labor, give a 30 minute speech, stand in line for security at an airport, take a flight, do a stop over at another airport, stand in line for security again, and then board another flight then why haven't we heard of any woman being able to do it before? And she managed to do all of that without anybody knowing she was in labor. I mean, come on.

The story is just complete b.s. And the question remains why Palin had all of the secrecy surrounding the pregnancy to begin with? No woman keeps a pregnancy a secret for seven months unless she's hiding something.

As a matter of fact, ask any woman that you know who has gone through childbirth if Palin's version of events would have been remotely possible when they went into labor.

A*O

To be fair your waters can break before you actually start to feel any contractions BUT it's standard proceedure to go to hospital at that point (a) to avoid the risk of infection and (b) you know that labour is imminent and you don't know if it's going to be a 24hour marathon or a 2 hour sprint. In Palin's case she was more likely to have a relatively quick labour because it was her 5th. Allegedly.

She might conceivably have been able to give her speech in Texas but after that any sane or reputable doctor would strongly advise her to go to the nearest local hospital - not fly halfway across the country for several hours including a stop over.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Palin is a fake and a liar. All she did was lie and slander Obama and hide the truth about her, well except for that she is a total moron that could never be hid.
    Life is what happens to you
    While you're busy making other plans ~ John Lennon

Yeah, it's concievable that Palin could've given a 30-minute speech, depending on how far apart her contractions were. I'll give her that much. But the rest of it is just impossible.

And even if by some miracle things happened exactly the way Palin said they did, it would still make her look even dumber than Britney.

A*O

Not impossible but very, VERY foolish and reckless - 2 qualities I'd be happy to see in a Vice President a heartbeat away from the nuclear codes.

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    Yeah, it's concievable that Palin could've given a 30-minute speech, depending on how far apart her contractions were. I'll give her that much. But the rest of it is just impossible.

And even if by some miracle things happened exactly the way Palin said they did, it would still make her look even dumber than Britney.
    Sure I agree a 30 minute speech is possible even likely but the rest is a total made up fairytale like the rest of her so called experience.

And IMO she is dumber than Britney, the women IMO is just so mean and spiteful. I mean this women made up so many lies about herself and Obama, allowed people to threaten Obama, and then has the nerve to think she can fool us all? I wish she would move to Russia.
    Life is what happens to you
    While you're busy making other plans ~ John Lennon

^^I think if Palin moved to Russia, the Kremlin would consider that an act of war by the U.S.

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    Not impossible but very, VERY foolish and reckless - 2 qualities I'd be happy to see in a Vice President a heartbeat away from the nuclear codes.
    I agree it would be reckless. But I still think the rest of it is impossible, because, at some point, the contractions/labor pains would've gotten so severe that somebody would've noticed something was up in the time frame it took for her to get back to Alaska. If she had taken a private plane, then I might cut her some slack. But she was taking commercial flights.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information