Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Sex of Bristol Palin's baby revealed...

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    the 26th, still no baby.
    the kid is not coming out, he knows what kind of family he's being born into.

Seriously, does anyone remember what the delivery date would be for her to still have been able to be Trig's mom? I still believe it's possible she got re-impregnated to get back at Saryan for having stolen Trig out from under her.

Stats according to Bristol's "due date":

Bristol's alleged due date: Dec. 20th
    Alleged last period: ~ March 15th
    Alleged conception date: ~ March 29th

Trig's birth date: April 18th.
    Bristol was allegedly nearly 5 weeks pregnant when he was born.

Bristol's possible true due date, based off of Trig's birth date, if she ovulate 2-3 weeks after his birth (could be possible since she didn't breastfeed him). Although, I looked it up and most non-breastfeeding mothers ovulate 25 to 75 days after giving birth. So saying she ovulated 2 weeks after giving birth is not all that realistic, but let's just say 2-3 weeks and she went back to a normal cycle.

This is the earliest we could expect her current baby, IF it is her 2nd baby.

Last menstrual period (would be considered the birth): April 18th
    Conception date: ~May 2nd- May 9th
    Due date: January 23rd- January 30th. This would be at 40 weeks.

37 weeks is considered full term, but not common for most mothers, but it is a possiblity. So you could say 37 weeks is the earliest we could expect this baby, if it's her 2nd baby:

January 2nd- January 9th (~37 weeks, if she ovulated 2 or 3 weeks after Trig's birth- wouldn't be all that common though.).

So if Bristol has her baby around January 2nd- January 9th (when she is allegedly 2-3 weeks overdue), she could be having her 2nd baby 3 weeks early. However, if this is her 2nd baby I HIGHLY doubt that this baby will be here in the next week or two, unless a doctor is willing to induce labor to keep up the charade. And that's only if Bristol ovulated on a damn near perfect cycle immediately after Trig's birth.

Also, most OBs don't allow women to go more than 2 weeks past their due date due to a higher chance of complications. And I just looked up the stats on that, only about 10% of women go over 42 weeks anyway.

Basically, if Bristol's baby is not born naturally and/or induced by January 3rd, something is up.......

A*O

Thanks DD. Let's wait and see. Wasn't Trig alleged to be premature too? That would give her a bit more leeway to get knocked up again to fit the dates and it's quite possible to conceive very soon after having a baby. I have a friend who was already pregnant when she went for a post natal checkup 6 weeks after giving birth! And 17yr olds are often super-fertile - a trap many of them fall into.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

^ Yeah, they say that many women are very fertile after having a baby, especially if they are not breastfeeding.

I have a friend who had babies 10 months apart. Her OB was pissed with her because she had a c-section with her 1st and had complications with her uterus. Her doctor was worried her uterus would pretty much bust open from the 2nd pregnancy. Luckily everyone was okay in the end.

After I gave birth my OB said to not have sex until my 6 week check up and if I absolutely had to have sex, then I needed to use a condom. She said she had many women knocked up at their first post partum check up at 6 weeks. She said it was alarming that women (even breastfeeding mothers) thought they wouldn't ovulate so soon after birth.

I breastfed my daughter, but I didn't ovulate until 14 months after I gave birth! I kept waiting and waiting, I even was worried I was pregnant many times because it just never came.

A*O

At the hospital where I had my 2 kids a nice birth control lady came to see me just hours after giving birth with all kinds of advice about condoms etc. I laughed at the very idea of having sex ever again but she said that it's not uncommon to get knocked up again almost immediately. The nurses told me that they had to keep a special watch in the post natal ward because a lot of husbands from a certain ethnic group in the town would come in to "reclaim" their sexual rights over their wives right there in the hospital ward and the staff didn't dare kick up a fuss because it would be deemed "racist". The wives were very grateful to be given at least a day or two protection from what awaited them at home.
    Dame Edna Everage

Quote Originally Posted by Valley Doll View Post
    With Sarah's love of 1980's hair bands and hunting, I'd bet $20 on Poison Beef Jerky or Whitesnake Reindeer.
    My vote is for Motley Moose.
    Life is what happens to you
    While you're busy making other plans ~ John Lennon

I've also heard people say that Trig wasn't actually born on April 18, and that the photos of him in the hospital on the alleged birth date show an older baby. I believe the theory is that he was born at home sometime earlier. All weird conspiracy crap, I know, but wouldn't it be fun if it were true?

Quote Originally Posted by WhoAmI View Post
    I've also heard people say that Trig wasn't actually born on April 18, and that the photos of him in the hospital on the alleged birth date show an older baby. I believe the theory is that he was born at home sometime earlier. All weird conspiracy crap, I know, but wouldn't it be fun if it were true?
    This is the reason why people will never really be satisfied with the idea that Trig is actually Sarah's and that Bristol is expecting her first baby imminently. It's like JFF assassination theory. People will believe what they want to believe, no matter what evidence is put in front of them. It reminds me of the people who insist that Barack wasn't actually born in Hawaii, but rather in Africa.

Mohandas, there is a reason people have come up with the Trig conspiracy theories. Palin's ridiculous story about her amniotic leakage and subsequent travels was a flat-out lie--pretty much any woman who's given birth or knows anyone who has will tell you that. I don't know why she lied or if she's trying to cover something up, but the fact that she told this elaborate tale sets off some major alarm bells. That she expects people who are more intelligent than she is (almost everyone) to swallow this makes them angry and insulted, so theories have been spun and people won't drop them until something is proven.

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    At the hospital where I had my 2 kids a nice birth control lady came to see me just hours after giving birth with all kinds of advice about condoms etc. I laughed at the very idea of having sex ever again but she said that it's not uncommon to get knocked up again almost immediately. The nurses told me that they had to keep a special watch in the post natal ward because a lot of husbands from a certain ethnic group in the town would come in to "reclaim" their sexual rights over their wives right there in the hospital ward and the staff didn't dare kick up a fuss because it would be deemed "racist". The wives were very grateful to be given at least a day or two protection from what awaited them at home.
    Well after giving birth to a 9 pounder, having my 36 DD's swell up to 38G to breastfeed, sex was the LAST thing on my mind. Just wanted to throw in my 2 cents.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

Quote Originally Posted by WhoAmI View Post
    Mohandas, there is a reason people have come up with the Trig conspiracy theories. Palin's ridiculous story about her amniotic leakage and subsequent travels was a flat-out lie--pretty much any woman who's given birth or knows anyone who has will tell you that. I don't know why she lied or if she's trying to cover something up, but the fact that she told this elaborate tale sets off some major alarm bells. That she expects people who are more intelligent than she is (almost everyone) to swallow this makes them angry and insulted, so theories have been spun and people won't drop them until something is proven.
    What proof do you have that she lied about the plane story?

Palin and her family don't owe any proof to the conspiracy theorists -- in fact, anyone who thinks that has it exactly backward. If you libel or slander a person, you need to prove the libelous or slanderous charge. So far, nobody has offered anything close to proof -- such as personal testimony (even anonymous personal testimony) or medical records.

Wait, I'm confused..... her teen daughter is pregnant with another baby?

I'd be taking her ass in for the depro shot!

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    What proof do you have that she lied about the plane story?

Palin and her family don't owe any proof to the conspiracy theorists -- in fact, anyone who thinks that has it exactly backward. If you libel or slander a person, you need to prove the libelous or slanderous charge. So far, nobody has offered anything close to proof -- such as personal testimony (even anonymous personal testimony) or medical records.
    The proof is that it's medically impossible. How is a woman going to go into labor, make a 30-minute speech, and then take a flight anywhere, let alone back to Alaska. Especially a high-risk pregnancy with woman in her 40's having a baby with a disability.

A*O

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    So far, nobody has offered anything close to proof -- such as personal testimony (even anonymous personal testimony) or medical records.
    We've duked this out in another thread

If the conspiracy theorists are correct - and there is a LOT of circumstantial evidence - and Sarah Palin did not give birth then she can't provide medical records or personal testimony for an event that didn't happen. You can't prove a negative. If she DID give birth to Trig then she can easily shut down the consipiracy theorists once and for all by showing a birth certificate. It's not a Top Secret document which is why I'm surprised nobody has managed to obtain a copy if it exists.

I have no idea why she would concoct this story but she certainly wouldn't be the first woman in history who's raised a child that is, in fact, her grandchild. I don't care either way, but if this whole thing IS an elaborate lie then it speaks volumes about her honesty, integrity and fitness to govern a state, let alone the vice presidency.
    Dame Edna Everage

Just thought I'd note that the woman that delivered Trig is Cathy Baldwin-Johnson.. the same woman who released Palin's paltry and vague 'medical records' the day of the election and the same woman who Palin appointed to a state council and and recommended for a national doctor award... the same woman who said it was a-OK to travel 11+ hours with a 'baby' whilst leaking amniotic fluids. I'd think such an established doctor would know better than that. Seems to me like an 'I scratch your back, you scratch mine' kind of deal.. and since she is the Palins' primary physician I wouldn't give any impending medical documents originaing from Dr. Baldwin-Johnson much significance. Not saying it's not possible.. but seriously, the circumstantial evidence and lack of honesty/selectiveness of the stuff that has been released points to something a lot bigger here.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information