Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Sex of Bristol Palin's baby revealed...

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    Just as a matter of interest which airline was it and what is their policy on allowing heavily pregnant women to fly. If Palin really WAS pregnant and in the early stages of labour then she must have concealed the fact from the airline (aka lied) because there's no possible way they would take her in those circumstances.
    Alaska Airlines, which actually has no policy forbidding pregnant women from flying. After Trigg's birth story in April, Alaska Airlines specifically put out a statement that the flight attendants aboard Sarah Palin's flights had not noticed she was pregnant and did not notice any abnormal activity (such as labor) during either flight.

Palin says she felt safe flying to Alaska to have baby

By Rebecca George
    Originally published Tuesday, April 22, 2008 at 12:07 a.m.
    Updated Tuesday, April 22, 2008 at 2:25 p.m.

Gov. Sarah Palin’s decision to make the eight-hour flight from Dallas to Anchorage has some people wondering about the possible safety hazards of flying while in the late stages of pregnancy.

The governor, eight months into her pregnancy, noticed amniotic fluid Thursday morning prior to giving a keynote luncheon address at the Republican Governor’s Energy Conference in Texas. After wrapping up the speech, Palin and her husband consulted with her physician about possibly flying home on an earlier flight. After being granted permission from her doctor, she and her husband proceeded with the trek home.

At that point, Palin was only having minor contractions and was not showing signs of active labor, Sharon Leighow, the governor’s spokeswoman, said on Monday.

After the baby was born, Palin told her staff members that her experiences from four previous pregnancies made her comfortable with the signs of active labor. She felt that neither she nor her baby were in any danger, and so she flew home as scheduled.

Most airlines have specific policies concerning air travel during pregnancy, especially during the final months. For women traveling in the final month of pregnancy, a “permission-to-travel” letter is required by her primary physician. However, most restrictions rely on an honor policy that leaves the decision to notify the airline in the hands of the passenger.

The governor did not feel the need to inform the airline of her condition, Leighow said.

Alaska Airlines is one of the few airlines that does not have a policy regarding flight during pregnancy.

“We leave the decision to fly up to our customers and their medical advisers,” according to Alaska Airlines representative Caroline Boren.
    Palin told her staff that she would not have boarded the plane had she thought she or her baby were in danger.

Had Palin needed medical assistance during the flight, ground agents and flight attendants for the airline are highly trained to look for signs of distress or other concerns with a passenger’s condition, Boren said.

“Governor Palin was extremely pleasant to flight attendants and her stage of pregnancy was not apparent by observation as she didn’t show any signs of distress,” Boren said.

Flight crew members are not specifically trained to assist in labor during a flight. But had Palin gone into active labor while en route to Anchorage, the crew would have been prepared to offer medical assistance through a system known as Med Link, a medical advisory service that allows crew members to radio for medical help during the flight.

The flight would not have needed to land, barring any emergency with the delivery.

No medical assistance was necessary for Palin during the flight.

Palin’s flight landed at 10:30 p.m. Thursday. She and her husband drove to the Mat-Su Valley Regional Medical Center, and she checked in with her doctor an hour later.

Trig Paxson Van Palin was born seven hours later.

The governor confirmed Monday that early testing showed that Trig was born with Down syndrome. The syndrome is a chromosomal disorder caused by the presence of all or part of an extra 21st chromosome.

Trig is the governor’s fifth child. She told her staff members that Trig was the easiest delivery of all her children.

newsminer.com • Palin says she felt safe flying to Alaska to have baby

I'm convinced that Bristol delivers early. Trig was early according to his due date in the spring, and I bet Tripp was a few weeks early, too. I think I counted 36 weeks and 4 days between their births. She prolly got knocked up the second time within a month of having Trig.

Palin told her staff members that her experiences from four previous pregnancies made her comfortable with the signs of active labor.
    Yeah, except her other pregnancies weren't high-risk and the kids weren't going to be born disabled. A sane person would've went to the hospital.

Quote Originally Posted by Little Wombat View Post
    I'm convinced that Bristol delivers early. Trig was early according to his due date in the spring, and I bet Tripp was a few weeks early, too. I think I counted 36 weeks and 4 days between their births. She prolly got knocked up the second time within a month of having Trig.
    Although at this point, I'm on the fence as to whether Bristol has actually delivered or not. The news was delivered by Bristol's great aunt. Couldn't they have had an even more distant relative email the press with the news? It's odd that no one in the family will talk about it, you know, "the baby's healthy with 10 fingers and toes, such good news in hard times," etc.

My current thinking is that Bristol had Trig several weeks before the announced birth date in April and Sarah had to finish up her fake pregnancy (belly pads became radically and immediately larger) quickly. Maybe Sarah had to rush back from Texas because Trig needed to be hospitalized?

I think Bristol had the second baby already, too. She looked seriously and truly pregnant to me. Massive boobs, bloated face, etc. She's just a little baby machine.

Of course, this is all just idle speculation. Maybe everything is on the level.

If everything is on the level it would be a Palin first. I wonder if Levi Johnston is even still in the U.S. or if Canada threw him a lifeline.

I think he would be a fool to jump ship at this point. There's going to be a serious amount of cash flowing into the Palin family once Sarah "writes" her book.

Also, too, he could sell his story. Too.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Oh haha, I read the thread title in the index and thought it said "Sex Pistol Palin..."

Quote Originally Posted by WhoAmI View Post
    I think he would be a fool to jump ship at this point. There's going to be a serious amount of cash flowing into the Palin family once Sarah "writes" her book.

Also, too, he could sell his story. Too.

You are so right about that. The things this boy knows could probably have him sitting pretty for a lifetime.

Quote Originally Posted by WhoAmI View Post
    My current thinking is that Bristol had Trig several weeks before the announced birth date in April and Sarah had to finish up her fake pregnancy (belly pads became radically and immediately larger) quickly. Maybe Sarah had to rush back from Texas because Trig needed to be hospitalized?

I think Bristol had the second baby already, too. She looked seriously and truly pregnant to me. Massive boobs, bloated face, etc. She's just a little baby machine.

Of course, this is all just idle speculation. Maybe everything is on the level.
    I disagree, all the shit regarding sarahs water breaking would have been avoided, im sure she would have planned and been in Alaska if this was true. Trig was born when it was claimed he was, in april, its who his mother is that is in question

Is there not a way to do a maternity test on Trig?

Quote Originally Posted by Rica View Post
    I disagree, all the shit regarding sarahs water breaking would have been avoided, im sure she would have planned and been in Alaska if this was true. Trig was born when it was claimed he was, in april, its who his mother is that is in question
    She wouldn't give up a chance to give a speech on a national platform just for the sake of her family. Sarah, thy name is famewhore.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread Information