Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Screw you neocon fundie weirdos! - a rant

Default Re: Screw you neocon fundie weirdos! - a rant

...... k.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by cloud
    I'm not talking about how direct you are, I'm talking about what you are doing - attacking Planned Parenthood with no actual facts to back up your propeganda, posting articles from a crazed cult-like site (don't you check sources or do you just spout off anything you see in print that at first glance looks about right?). You're making yourself look a buffoon ... if you're going to argue, do it - but for Gods sake do it well.

And I'm still curious, do you believe that legislating sin is really the way to go?
    I DON'T need your approval on ANYTHING. I've stated my opinion over and over in other threads on this subject so take your position on my posting style, pack your pipe with it and take a big fat toke because I believe everything I said.

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyPool
    I DON'T need your approval on ANYTHING.
    And yet because you don't approve of abortion no one should be allowed to have one?

Okay, forget it all - but I'm still curious about legislating sin - do you really think it would work?

Pipe is packed - toking underway ...

I've stated my opinion over and over in other threads
    Yes, filled with the usual "planned parenthood is a crime organization!" and "pro-choice people are eeeeeeeeeevil and have no morals" crap, with absolutely nothing to back it up

I'm going to call "pro-lifers" by their real names, "Forced Pregnancy nazis"
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Dirty Pool, you still haven't told me what a feminazi is. I'm curious.

Silver Member

YEAH Planned Parenthood is bad, Abortion is...oh wait you HAD your baby?! Oh and you are single and you need help?!

Well FUCK YOU I am cutting childcare, healthcare, anything else that would help you to keep your child...yeah Oh wait SCHOOL LUNCH too!

We are mighty glad you had your kid, now go fuck yourself

This message is brought to you by the Hypocritical Pro-Life Republican Politicians.
    HAVE YOUR BABY, but afterwards...go fuck yourself we don't want to support you deadbeat!
    http://dorkdejour.blogspot.com Just Pimpin my Podcast!!

*forced pregnancy nazis*

Quote Originally Posted by pacific breeze
    Dirty Pool, you still haven't told me what a feminazi is. I'm curious.
    The women behind the iron fist of abortion legislation are feminazi's as well as those who perform those crimes, imo. And the feminazi's are the ones that coined the 're-education' and 'sensitivity' training in the workplace, although i really blame the fucked up baby boomers for letting that happen. i would slap the bitch off of anyone who tried to tell me how to think.

The women who have helped destroy the workplace and home are feminazi's. I'm not saying all women because my mother was someone who used her mind -not feminist propaganda- to bust through the glass ceiling without needing any help from that bitch gloria steinem and her clan.
    Last edited by DirtyPool; July 10th, 2006 at 04:09 PM.

i would slap the bitch off of anyone who tried to tell me how to think.
    We feel the same way about anybody who would try to take away the power of choice.

Quote Originally Posted by cloud
    And yet because you don't approve of abortion no one should be allowed to have one?

Okay, forget it all - but I'm still curious about legislating sin - do you really think it would work?

Pipe is packed - toking underway ...
    We already are legislating sin..we let PP and others of the same potent virus stay in operation. That's why I fully support and appreciate the efforts of South Dakota.

See, you're still thinking in absolutes:

You think it's a sin. Great.

Lots of people don't, so where do people like you get the idea that you can force your beliefs on others?

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyPool
    The women behind the iron fist of abortion legislation are feminazi's as well as those who perform those crimes, imo. And the feminazi's are the ones that coined the 're-education' and 'sensitivity' training in the workplace, although i really blame the fucked up baby boomers for letting that happen. i would slap the bitch off of anyone who tried to tell me how to think.

The women who have helped destroy the workplace and home are feminazi's. I'm not saying all women because my mother was someone who used her mind -not feminist propaganda- to bust through the glass ceiling without needing any help from that bitch gloria steinem and her clan.
    Well, then I guess I'm a "feminazi" because I've worked in a tough, all-male profession most of my career and never asked for any special favours, nor expected them. I worked hard, harder than the majority of men, but still didn't think it was cool that I not be given an expense account, or a credit card, or even a chance at promotion based on the fact that I had a vagina and couldn't wave my dick in the men's room or be part of the old boys' club.

After all, men who did dickall and screwed up what they did do were given all the perks based solely on their genitalia. I've always preferred to use my mind to solve problems, not my gender. I'm glad your mother was successful without any help at all from anyone -- even men, especially men, aren't expected to suceed all on their own. I was successful, too, but that didn't make what I went through right.

But because I protested against this blatantly unfair treatment, I guess I joined the ranks of the "feminazis" and that "bitch" Gloria Steinem, according to you. What have you done in your life that was one-tenth as hard as what I or other women like me have been through? You seem awfully angry at women in general. It comes through loud and clear in your posts.

Again, just curious.

She has mommy issues, was apparently shuttled from base to base and never saw her because she worked so much or something.

*sniffle*

That's why she wants women to revert back to caveman days, so they can stay home 24/7.. interesting pathology of abandonment neuroses being manifested, eh?

Grimm, you wouldn't have any fun at all, if you didn't have people disagreeing with you about this type of thing. It would be dull posting for you, indeed. Now if we could just beat some homophobes out of the bushes & convince them to post, then the sparks would fly, wouldn't they? This board would just spin.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Gotcha!!! My first hubby was an Air Force brat. Same issues.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information