Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Screw you neocon fundie weirdos! - a rant

Default Re: Screw you neocon fundie weirdos! - a rant

I took a look at the site you posted - and I still don't actually see any facts suggesting that Planned Parenthood is doing anything but providing a service (as many gyno offices do) that is morally questionable to a large portion of the population.

Abortion bad ... so Planned Parenthood must be bad (don't mind all the other organizations that also provide abortions - or the other excellent services Planned Parenthood provides).

There's no real argument here - it's propaganda at best, drivel at worst.

K.. i cant find anything on planned parenthood that doesn't come from some ultra-right wing, frothing, foaming, jesusfreak website.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

I respect your opinion cloud but PP was the foundation for other baby killing organizations to get started and they are the most prominent on the lobbying front that keeps this dishonorable practice alive.

1) It's ABORTION. Killing 2 cells dividing is not baby killing.

2) It's not universally accepted as dishonorable. Maybe in your opinion, but that's a big blanket statement.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyPool
    I respect your opinion cloud but PP was the foundation for other baby killing organizations to get started and they are the most prominent on the lobbying front that keeps this dishonorable practice alive.
    So if I remove the emotion from this sentence and spin it in another direction....PP was the first to set a standard of medical service for abortions and make it a business rather than a back alley hobby? PP is prominent in the abortion debate and potential legislation to ensure that women maintain the right to choose?

See I can spin too. It still doesn't make any of it fact (or maybe it's all fact ... too much spin)

I think some people would like to go back to the days of back-alley abortions, suicides and death rates for those that had to scurry into a dirty back room to get it done

Quote Originally Posted by cloud
    So if I remove the emotion from this sentence and spin it in another direction....PP was the first to set a standard of medical service for abortions and make it a business rather than a back alley hobby? PP is prominent in the abortion debate and potential legislation to ensure that women maintain the right to choose?

See I can spin too. It still doesn't make any of it fact (or maybe it's all fact ... too much spin)
    the only choice should be whether to have sex or not.

LOL

That's living in a fantasyland. You cannot control when, how, if, and the results of people fucking.

The reality is, people fuck and then some abortions happen. It's been going on for thousands of years, and it isn't going to stop.

What you CAN control is the services provided for it, make sure its clean and as professional as possible, and that complications are kept to a minimum.

You can't enforce sex laws in private homes. Period.

the only choice should be whether to have sex or not.
    So it's not really pro-life - it's anti-choice? Right?

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok
    I think some people would like to go back to the days of back-alley abortions, suicides and death rates for those that had to scurry into a dirty back room to get it done.
    I hate to say it, but I think you are right.

I don't want to control who is screwing!! I hate feminazi's because they infiltrated our schools through "sex ed" and now all the sheeple have been raised with the belief that killing the baby growing inside is somehow empowering us.

Abortion is a self-centered and immoral ideology. It's reserved for the ignorant and unfortunately its where you'll find the most shady, disgusting women who support it. Yes I believe if you are a pro-choicer, you are a nasty, dirty, scumbag with no moral principle and I would encourage all children to run (and run fast!) from your kind.

I hate feminazi's because they infiltrated our schools through "sex ed" and now all the sheeple have been raised with the belief that killing the baby growing inside is somehow empowering us.
    So the power of choice makes you a sheep? Since when? lol
    Taking choice AWAY from people and simply telling them what they can and cannot do makes sheeple.

Abortion is a self-centered and immoral ideology.
    Considering it's a choice with ones own personal body, of course it's self centered. As for immoral, that's subjective. You think it is, I think it isn't. Thus, neither one of our positions has any superior moral authority that encompasses the universe.

It's reserved for the ignorant and unfortunately its where you'll find the most shady, disgusting women who support it.
    yes, poor people do seem to breed a lot.. probably the lack of education. You know, the kind you'd like to see further restricted?

And how are pro-choice women 'shady'? Define 'shady' for me. You're implying subterfuge for personal gain that these 'shady' women somehow get by someone else having an abortion.

Well i'm fucking shady. Where are my abortionbucks?

Yes I believe if you are a pro-choicer, you are a nasty, dirty, scumbag with no moral principle and I would encourage all children to run (and run fast!) from your kind.
    Then I hope the children run to your home where you'll be hard pressed to raise them all in squalor and poverty, with no access to medical help or dreams for the future.

Have fun!

I don't want to control who is screwing!! I hate feminazi's because they infiltrated our schools through "sex ed" and now all the sheeple have been raised with the belief that killing the baby growing inside is somehow empowering us.

Abortion is a self-centered and immoral ideology. It's reserved for the ignorant and unfortunately its where you'll find the most shady, disgusting women who support it. Yes I believe if you are a pro-choicer, you are a nasty, dirty, scumbag with no moral principle and I would encourage all children to run (and run fast!) from your kind.
    Choice is empowering - that's kinda' the idea. And no, you don't want to control who people are screwing, you just want to ensure that they see their pregnancy as sufficient PUNISHMENT for having done it. Aren't you sweet!

Oh, and by the way, hide your children because I am a pro-choice woman who also happens to believe that abortion is a sin - but I will fight you and all your teeth gnashing cronies to ensure that I will always have a choice - always.

*darts in*
    *does a jig & a raspberry*
    *darts out*
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

omfg we just PWNED by Ashlee Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by cloud
    Choice is empowering - that's kinda' the idea. And no, you don't want to control who people are screwing, you just want to ensure that they see their pregnancy as sufficient PUNISHMENT for having done it. Aren't you sweet!

Oh, and by the way, hide your children because I am a pro-choice woman who also happens to believe that abortion is a sin - but I will fight you and all your teeth gnashing cronies to ensure that I will always have a choice - always.
    You're even worse since you believe baby killing is a sin -OMG LOL!!- but I understand that your pro-baby-killing movement has to defend their selfish, greedy ways.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information