Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Screw you neocon fundie weirdos! - a rant

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Default Re: Screw you neocon fundie weirdos! - a rant

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik
    pro-choice ideology all about profit??? all that's missing is a eugenics conspiracy theory and it'll be total déjà vu...
    Be careful what you wish for Ok now we need some lessons on abstinence.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

from the same article as above:

Oct.16,1916 Margaret Sanger founded Planned Parenthood. It was not parenthood but murder that was coldheartedly planned. She wrote to eliminate “inferior races like the Orientals, Jews and blacks.”
    “the most merciful thing a large family does to one of its infant members is kill it. (Women and the new race)
    Birth control was “to create a race of thoroughbreds (Birth Control review 1921)
    Margaret Sanger called these people human weeds. Margaret died and alcoholic and drug addict (Passport Magazine July 1988), how sad a death, but even more sad was what she influenced by her life.
    Planned parenthood in 1952 called it family planning and did not call it an abortion because it kills the life of the baby when it has begun.
    Do women really know what an abortion is? A simple question, but you can rarely find a correct answer to it.
    One Physician states that women are rarely informed of the possible consequences of their abortion. “The public is misled into believing that legal abortion is a trivial incident, even a lunch hour procedure. There has been almost a conspiracy of silence in declaring its risks. This is medically indefensible when patients suffer as a result. (LAW ABORTION: A CRITICAL ASSESSMENT OF ITS RISKS, Stallworthy pp.1245-1249)

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyPool
    This is from a pro-life website called letusreason but I am not endorsing them, i just found that this article had useful information :

Breast cancer risk increased 140% following a abortion.( British Journal of Cancer 1981; 43:72-6 ) Placenta previa is a condition producing extremely severe, life-threatening bleeding in future pregnancies. Risk increased 600% following an abortion. (American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology 1981; 141:769-72 ) Increased bleeding during subsequent pregnancies. (American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology 1983; 146:136-40 )

It is a fact that 10%-30% of women who had abortions experience long term psychiatric problems. In a 5 year study , 25% of women who had abortions sought out psychiatric care…another study found the percentage even higher at 40%.( from the pamphlet-making an informed decision about your pregnancy). Relationships suffer as well, after 5-7 months 2 of 11 women continued with the same boyfriend they became pregnant with. This is a permanent decision that affects ones live afterward, there are psychological as well as physical consequences.
    But this still does not address your theories about Planned Parenthood ...

Edited: we posted at the same time. The next post only talks about the dubious ethical standards of the founder of PP, but not of the THOUSANDS of women who utilize the clinic for health/gyno screens, not to mention breast exams. I think you are looking for evil in places where it simply doesn't exist.

If Planned Parenthood is 'butchering' women with their consent then the real issue is the education of these women - not of destroying the company itself.

Ok, so some crazy outdated nonsense from 1921 when racism was prevalent and even accepted.

WOW, that sure has relevance today in 2006.

Planned parenthood in 1952 called it family planning and did not call it an abortion because it kills the life of the baby when it has begun.
    Actually, that's a general term for people who seek counselling concerning pregnancy and even raising the child, or not. You seem to be under the mistaken impression that all they do is ABORT ABORT ABORT. That's silly and ignorant.

One Physician states that women are rarely informed of the possible consequences of their abortion. “The public is misled into believing that legal abortion is a trivial incident, even a lunch hour procedure. There has been almost a conspiracy of silence in declaring its risks. This is medically indefensible when patients suffer as a result. (LAW ABORTION: A CRITICAL ASSESSMENT OF ITS RISKS, Stallworthy pp.1245-1249)
    ... and this person is? Is he the one doctor out of 9 who doesn't like a certain kind of band-aid on the commercials? Hello, source? Where are you?

Robert D. Crist, M.D (who had 3 women die shortly after he did their abortions). He is said to be “one of the most skilled and competent and committed physicians performing abortions.” (Patty Brous, president of Planned Parenthood of Mid-Missouri and Eastern Kansas, The Kansas City Star, Apr. 27, 1997)
    Omg, an abortion performing doctor who wasn't up to snuff. He must represent ALL doctors!

So far you're not blowin my skirt up.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyPool
    from the same article as above:

Oct.16,1916 Margaret Sanger founded Planned Parenthood. It was not parenthood but murder that was coldheartedly planned. She wrote to eliminate “inferior races like the Orientals, Jews and blacks.”
    “the most merciful thing a large family does to one of its infant members is kill it. (Women and the new race)
    Birth control was “to create a race of thoroughbreds (Birth Control review 1921)
    Margaret Sanger called these people human weeds. Margaret died and alcoholic and drug addict (Passport Magazine July 1988), how sad a death, but even more sad was what she influenced by her life.
    Do women really know what an abortion is? A simple question, but you can rarely find a correct answer to it.
    I guess this didn't go thru

why are you repeating the same thing?
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

I didn't think it went through.

like 3 times now

yeah i'm having GR issues- postings aren't going through this morning. ok last bit of info from the same resource:

Fetal Tissue Research

The new trend is to harvest aborted baby parts for research to help grown-ups. We now have legislation to be harvesting pre-born for spare parts for others and we still call them non- human! But who really is the non-human? 63 % of Americans oppose the use of federal funding of research using tissue from aborted human fetuses (Wirthlin, January 22, 1992).

Partial birth abortion has been passed in 20 states. Planned parenthood for those who do not want to be parents and the non American ACLU sued a state that passed a ban on partial birth abortion. The Supreme court is hearing the case and will decide this issue.

ok, THAT one didn't go through.

ok here's the link since i can't post the info here

http://www.letusreason.org/Curren12.htm

remember i'm not endorsing the site, just this particular article.

How interesting, apparently this is a cult and a bad one at that:

http://www.atruechurch.info/letusreason.html

crap! i only googled "planned parenthood nightmares" and got that. oh well, i obviously wouldn't support a cult or anything like that. no sir no sir!!

Yar, Im going to go look up that planned parenthood stuff.. see how it got started..

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

what are you guys talking about this and that not going through? I see all the articles or portions of it that DP posted so everything went though?

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information