Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Scientist: Twin Towers collapse was controlled demolition using Thermite

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Sorry you can only see two floors.

I see exposed floors where the facade is no longer there....I count 11 exposed floors and the lobby.

And in the building on the left when I count the windows (each being a floor) I can see 11 or 12 floors.....and the burned sections of WTC 7 are almost that high....

But I guess we all see different things from different perspectives.

I'll still believe in the FDNY guys though......any hint of a conspiracy or cover up and these brave souls would have brought it to light...in memory their fallen brothers
    Yeah, I only see the two on fire, maybe it's the picture. The exposed floors and facade missing just looks like a mirror reflection from the other building in the picture.

Heres a closer view of the shot I posted earlier...It shows fairly clearly the extent of the damage to the bottom floors of WTC 7...even if flames are only visible in spots its clear that its all burned...and it wouldnt be able to be a miror reflection form the other building and show the flames at the same time....a reflection would have covered the visible frames

Last edited by witchcurlgirl; May 24th, 2007 at 08:36 PM.

This is the best thread I've seen in a long time I know nothing about nothing but I like seeing everyone's opinion's it is very eyeopening keep it up I want to read more.
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

A*O

I also believe that Flight 93 was probably shot down - but what choice did they have? They knew by then the plane had been hijacked and they knew it's likely destination was Washington DC or some other high profile target. In fact the target was/is irrelevant - they had to get it out of the sky asap. If the same thing happened again then I'm sure the US Air Force would be ordered to take exactly the same action.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    This is the best thread I've seen in a long time I know nothing about nothing but I like seeing everyone's opinion's it is very eyeopening keep it up I want to read more.
    Same here. We can *know* nothing together and learn and be one LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    I bow to the superior knowledge of WCG from the Great State of New York. She lived it, she saw it first hand, she smelled it-way more than we absorbed from TV. I also believe that if there was a HINT that any of this garbage was true, she would be the first to shout it from the rooftops. Her facts and stats seem real-not dredged up to win some argument. It is not WHO is right-it is WHAT is right! Her knowledge is vastly superior any way you slice it!

Eh, I live here too, have some background in architecture and I made my own post in my own words on page 2 about how the building collapsed and I'm not completely sure there's wasn't something questionable about what happened.

Scientist: Twin Towers collapse was controlled demolition using Thermite

Bottom line is - it's too horrific for people get their heads around something so obscene, as this being planned or know of in advance (which it was btw) so it's easier to except what you are told to believe.
    He who knows does not speak.
    He who speaks does not know.
    Lao-tzu

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    I also believe that Flight 93 was probably shot down - but what choice did they have? They knew by then the plane had been hijacked and they knew it's likely destination was Washington DC or some other high profile target. In fact the target was/is irrelevant - they had to get it out of the sky asap. If the same thing happened again then I'm sure the US Air Force would be ordered to take exactly the same action.
    Finally!
    I thought I was the only one that believed this.
    Lao-tzu

Quote Originally Posted by suede View Post
    Eh, I live here too, have some background in architecture and I made my own post in my own words on page 2 about how the building collapsed and I'm not completely sure there's wasn't something questionable about what happened.

Bottom line is - it's too horrific for people get their heads around something so obscene, as this being planned or know of in advance (which it was btw) so it's easier to except what you are told to believe.
    I agree it is hard to imagine that this was planned or known about by our own government but the more that comes out and the more they try to lie the more I want to know. And Voodoo lol we shall learn together and i'm sure be shocked and appalled
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

I saw that,too. WCG made more points IMO with her stats and pictures. I can appreciate your architectural back ground, but my own brother in law is an engineer who spent over 3 months there-he had access to all the buildings and trust me-he is a genius with zero diplomacy skills. Had he seen anything at all odd, he would have been fired by now! He also worked the Oklahoma City bld & was in Iraq 9 months-he knows explosives & what damage to notice from every single viewpoint. I have seen his pictures-chilling. He has said over and over how kind the people of the City were to him & all helpers. They sent him the most beautiful plaque in gratitude. He thinks it was an honor to assist.
    I too have enjoyed this thread . At first I thought "OH.No." I was wrong!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    I saw that,too. WCG made more points IMO with her stats and pictures. I can appreciate your architectural back ground, but my own brother in law is an engineer who spent over 3 months there-he had access to all the buildings and trust me-he is a genius with zero diplomacy skills. Had he seen anything at all odd, he would have been fired by now! He also worked the Oklahoma City bld & was in Iraq 9 months-he knows explosives & what damage to notice from every single viewpoint. I have seen his pictures-chilling. He has said over and over how kind the people of the City were to him & all helpers. They sent him the most beautiful plaque in gratitude. He thinks it was an honor to assist.
    I too have enjoyed this thread . At first I thought "OH.No." I was wrong!

I'm sorry if I came across as cranky biatch...

Towers are gone, people are gone and nothing is changing that...

Lao-tzu

SVZ

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    AHA! I'm home! now feel my wrath!

.. aw fuck, the AC isnt working.. its gross and hot in here..the subway died, had to take a cab ghome.. stuck in traffic... mehhh *sloth decends*

meh, fuck it.

What we need are some pageant moms in here.
    Some guy jumped

I'm sorry if I came across as cranky biatch...

I know-it's just so sad,sad. You were NOT a cranky biatch. Alice would be hurt to the quick if someone wrested the title from her! She prides herself on it! But only if her face or hair is not behaving...she has cause, of course!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    No.

We know something happened on board with the passengers. Plus the pilots were not really jet trained pilots as such so it wouldnt take much to just crash the plane.

It takes alot to cover up a conspiracy. And you might be able to keep a pilot quiet for a while if he was military. But not all the Air traffic controllers, witnesses on the ground seeing the missile trail, fighter etc and air crash investigators quiet.

The biggest thing that flies in the face of this whole thread is that it is almost impossible to keep secrets on a scale much smaller than this would require so their is no chance this could be kept watertight.

( Just look at how much the soviets new during the cold war, corporate espionage etc etc )
    An EM is like a Scientologist - Unhinged and Unbelievable - Now shutup and place your hands on my EM-Meter

^^7WTC had catastrophic damage to the lower south side and especially the lower corner of the building-fuel lines were ruptured in the lower parts of the building(which had an unusual contruction since it was basically a building built on top of another building)..the resultant fires + structural damage caused the eventual collapse.

And when people say that no skyscraper has totally collapsed from fire alone they are right.

However; the twin towers collapsed because of fire and structural weakening and damage caused by an accelerating object-(airplanes flying at over 500 mph with tons of jet fuel)

7 WTC collapsed for the same reason-fire and structural weakening and damage caused by an accelerating object-(part(s) of WTC falling down at 120 mph and hitting the lower parts of the building)

The explanation that is the most thought out, the most complete, and most thorough and answers the most questions while leaving the fewest answers is the 'official story'. Until a complete 'conspiracy theory' can outdo the official story on all of these counts, then I will consider the official story as the reality of what happened.

Jeez,. the evidence of the towers sagging tremendously while burning is right out there...pics like the one I have posted for WTC7 as well..the mechanics of how that particular building was vulnerable by how it was built, and how it was affected, are all out there if you look for them. there are aerial pics of a particulary heavy debris pattern leading from the site of the One Tower directly across one of the lower buildings across the street and into where the 7WTC Stood.

These conspiracy theories just make me sad and I feel they give actual added credence to Bush and his filthy ilk by making those who oppose him look like crackpots and loonies. *sigh*

-Also even the 50 floor Deutsch Bank Building was hit so badly by debris that it was structurally compromised by that alone and had to be shored up-given the damage and the contamination from debris(and hundreds of human bones and other bits ) the building is currently being disassembled.

*I really should not post in this thread because this subject gets me so riled up..lol oh well. *
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

Quote Originally Posted by EvilMonkey View Post
    No.

We know something happened on board with the passengers. Plus the pilots were not really jet trained pilots as such so it wouldnt take much to just crash the plane.

It takes alot to cover up a conspiracy. And you might be able to keep a pilot quiet for a while if he was military. But not all the Air traffic controllers, witnesses on the ground seeing the missile trail, fighter etc and air crash investigators quiet.

The biggest thing that flies in the face of this whole thread is that it is almost impossible to keep secrets on a scale much smaller than this would require so their is no chance this could be kept watertight.

( Just look at how much the soviets new during the cold war, corporate espionage etc etc )
    I agree. This would be way too big involving way too many people with diverging interests, loyalties, and agendas for any coverup to remain intact for over 6 years..hell they could not even plant WMD's in Iraq...but they can manage this?..yeah right. Sad, sad conspiracy theories IMO.
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Thread Information