Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Scientist: Twin Towers collapse was controlled demolition using Thermite

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

This makes me think of the first PostSecret I saw that said "Everyone that knew me before 9/11 thinks I'm dead"... I always wondered if that was true and how much...

Interesting way of starting a new life
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

That's what I was thinking; bet it would be hard getting identification and what not.

Elite Member

There was a programme on a few months back about people who faked their deaths etc on 9/11 to get insurance money.

What a fabulous debate. Thanks guys for providing such intelligent and passionate points. It's certainly given me some food for thought.
    Curiouser and curiouser...

Silver Member

I don't know about everyone else, but I certainly had a good time. Nothing like a good political debate to get the blood flowing.

AHA! I'm home! now feel my wrath!

.. aw fuck, the AC isnt working.. its gross and hot in here..the subway died, had to take a cab ghome.. stuck in traffic... mehhh *sloth decends*

meh, fuck it.

What we need are some pageant moms in here.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Oh and 7 didnt come down the way 1 and 2 did....the bottom 18 floors had been destroyed in the collapse of 1 and 2...so there wasnt much holding it up...another FACT conveniently disregarded
    I thought it was just two floors on fire? Interesting though that Silverstein said to "pull it", construction jargon meaning to demolish a building.

apparently, he meant the firefighting team..

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    AHA! I'm home! now feel my wrath! .. aw fuck, the AC isnt working.. its gross and hot in here..the subway died, had to take a cab ghome.. stuck in traffic... mehhh *sloth decends* meh, fuck it. What we need are some pageant moms in here.
    That would save your day, Grimm!!

Actually I'm ready to kick some ass too

Heres a pic of WTC 7 burning. You can see all the floors that are burning. This was taken a while before the collapse, and more floors burned too.

I know Silverstein made the comment about he and the FDNY commander making the decision to pull it on the PBS documentary.

If it really had meant to light the explosions, would the entire FDNY have remained silent all of this time?

These men would have spoken out loud in the memory of all the firefighters that died at the trade center.
    Last edited by witchcurlgirl; May 24th, 2007 at 07:05 PM.

Thanks. It looks like two floors to me. I thought that's what they reported as well. In any case, it's kinda odd the building collapsed from a couple floors on fire.

Sorry you can only see two floors.

I see exposed floors where the facade is no longer there....I count 11 exposed floors and the lobby.

And in the building on the left when I count the windows (each being a floor) I can see 11 or 12 floors.....and the burned sections of WTC 7 are almost that high....

But I guess we all see different things from different perspectives.

I'll still believe in the FDNY guys though......any hint of a conspiracy or cover up and these brave souls would have brought it to light...in memory their fallen brothers

A*O

I think if Dubya wanted to galvanise American public opinion into supporting the War On Terror he could have found something a little less spectacular and at a lower human cost. However, I do believe there are still a lot of unexplained events both pre and post 9/11 which we will probably never know the truth about. For example, it's an acknowledged fact (as opposed to speculation) that on 9/12 when the entire US airspace was locked down a flight full of Bin Laden's relatives was allowed to leave the US and return to Saudi Arabia. It was apparently as the request of the Saudi Ambassador, Prince Bandar (?) who is best buddies with Dubya who in turn is best buddies with the Saudi regime which, ironically, bankrolls Al Quaida and other extreme Islamist crazies, aka terrorists, throughout the world.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    I think if Dubya wanted to galvanise American public opinion into supporting the War On Terror he could have found something a little less spectacular and at a lower human cost. However, I do believe there are still a lot of unexplained events both pre and post 9/11 which we will probably never know the truth about. For example, it's an acknowledged fact (as opposed to speculation) that on 9/12 when the entire US airspace was locked down a flight full of Bin Laden's relatives was allowed to leave the US and return to Saudi Arabia. It was apparently as the request of the Saudi Ambassador, Prince Bandar (?) who is best buddies with Dubya who in turn is best buddies with the Saudi regime which, ironically, bankrolls Al Quaida and other extreme Islamist crazies, aka terrorists, throughout the world.
    They dont call him Bandar Bush for nothing.

They are slime (the Bush administration)......and they were thrilled about this allowing them to push their agenda.......

I also believe that they shot down flight 93 and made up a story so that the American masses would have something positive to believe...but I rationalize that with the thought that those people were dead either way....not that that makes the LIE ok...

but when I think about how incompetently they have handled Afghanistan and Iraq I cant see them pulling 9/11 off......

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread Information