Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 157
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Scientist: Twin Towers collapse was controlled demolition using Thermite

  1. #76
    Elite Member Grimmlok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In WhoreLand fucking your MOM
    Posts
    55,359

    Default

    I guess you had time to run over, poke through building 7 before it pancaked on itself eh. Just a stroll down the street, nevermind the insanity of the situation happening at the time.

    Your domestic geographical location means squat if you were taking off in the opposite direction

    And no, no snappy comeback for Silverstein cuz I was wrong. I'm usually not, but I'm sort of only half paying attention to this as i do a bunch of crap at work.. usually i'm more on my game.

    I'll do better once at home
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

  2. #77
    Elite Member McJag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    42,521

    Default

    I bow to the superior knowledge of WCG from the Great State of New York. She lived it, she saw it first hand, she smelled it-way more than we absorbed from TV. I also believe that if there was a HINT that any of this garbage was true, she would be the first to shout it from the rooftops. Her facts and stats seem real-not dredged up to win some argument. It is not WHO is right-it is WHAT is right! Her knowledge is vastly superior any way you slice it!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

  3. #78
    Elite Member witchcurlgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Acerbia
    Posts
    34,678

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    I guess you had time to run over, poke through building 7 before it pancaked on itself eh. Just a stroll down the street, nevermind the insanity of the situation happening at the time.

    Your domestic geographical location means squat if you were taking off in the opposite direction

    And no, no snappy comeback for Silverstein cuz I was wrong. I'm usually not, but I'm sort of only half paying attention to this as i do a bunch of crap at work.. usually i'm more on my game.

    I'll do better once at home
    I guess that you're an ass...because I could see it all from my apartment....

    But you have a nice day

  4. #79
    Elite Member McJag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    42,521

    Default

    Grimm-do I detect spike heel marks all over your back??
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

  5. #80
    Elite Member Grimmlok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In WhoreLand fucking your MOM
    Posts
    55,359

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    I guess that you're an ass...because I could see it all from my apartment....

    But you have a nice day
    '

    You too.

    Oh btw, personal attacks arent allowed here. Catch on quick or be booted.

    *mwah*
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

  6. #81
    Elite Member Grimmlok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In WhoreLand fucking your MOM
    Posts
    55,359

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    Grimm-do I detect spike heel marks all over your back??
    Doubtful.

    Do I detect you being helped up on the bandwagon cuz you couldn't quite make it yourself?

    Oh yes
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

  7. #82
    SVZ
    SVZ is offline
    Do fish have boogers? SVZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Venus
    Posts
    1,000,003,606

    Default

    If I've learned anything at university, it's that there are plenty of people who are more intelligent, more knowledgeable and more specialized in things that you know. And sometimes it's better to listen than to talk. Because you really just don't know.

    It's really conceited to think that you know more than a structural engineer, an engineering student, or even a political analyst. Even they understand that what they say is hypothetical, no theories have been created.

  8. #83
    Elite Member McJag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    42,521

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SVZ View Post
    If I've learned anything at university, it's that there are plenty of people who are more intelligent, more knowledgeable and more specialized in things that you know. And sometimes it's better to listen than to talk. Because you really just don't know.
    HA! I rest my case.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

  9. #84
    Elite Member Grimmlok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In WhoreLand fucking your MOM
    Posts
    55,359

    Default

    LOL you've rested nothing except your own laurels
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

  10. #85
    Elite Member McJag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    42,521

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    LOL you've rested nothing except your own laurels
    And damn lovely laurels they are,Sugar!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

  11. #86
    Elite Member Grimmlok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In WhoreLand fucking your MOM
    Posts
    55,359

    Default

    Bless your heart!
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

  12. #87
    Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    you already know.
    Posts
    44,439

    Default

    those pics you posted witchcurlgirl make me cry inside
    also who cares if someone is from nyc and was there that day, how do they know more than any of us. most the time, they may know more but its all from word of mouth from the mass hysteria going on - thats how crazy lies and stories are spread, from the ppl there not knowing whats going on.

  13. #88
    Elite Member witchcurlgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Acerbia
    Posts
    34,678

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    those pics you posted witchcurlgirl make me cry inside
    Me too Alice....me too

  14. #89
    Elite Member Grimmlok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In WhoreLand fucking your MOM
    Posts
    55,359

    Default

    I remember right after 9/11, some idiot at wok (for some insane reason) sent a bunch of pics around of people who had jumped from the top floors, in an e-mail... I alerted my boss.. i think they got fired

    who the hell does that? geesh
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

  15. #90
    Elite Member witchcurlgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Acerbia
    Posts
    34,678

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    I remember right after 9/11, some idiot at wok (for some insane reason) sent a bunch of pics around of people who had jumped from the top floors, in an e-mail... I alerted my boss.. i think they got fired

    who the hell does that? geesh
    sick people......really and truly.....makes me cringe

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Britney Spears' New Years collapse might cost her $400,000
    By teforde23 in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: January 8th, 2007, 11:24 PM
  2. Scientist says Dolphins are dumber than Goldfish
    By SVZ in forum Pets and Animals
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: October 15th, 2006, 01:41 PM
  3. Baghdad starts to collapse as people flee
    By Grimmlok in forum U.S. Politics and Issues
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: July 17th, 2006, 04:02 PM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: May 8th, 2006, 03:23 PM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: April 23rd, 2006, 07:20 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •