Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Scholar takes on U. of Illinois in fight over papers linked to Barack Obama

Soros hasn't funded fake 527's to attack political opponents using lies, or to impugn someone's military service, or basically just make shit up outta thin air.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

University of Illinois reverses decision, unseals Obama-Ayers documents

A couple of days ago The Ticket wrote about how the University of Illinois in Chicago had sealed dozens of boxes of documents relating to the joint work that Barack Obama did on a civic project there with William Ayers, the former 1960s radical from the Weathermen.

Just like that, the university has now reversed itself. Shows what The Ticket can do when it exercises its clout -- a Chicago kind of word.
    Actually, we had nothing to do with it. On Friday the school said it will release records of Obama's service to a nonprofit organization linked to Ayers, now a Chicago education professor.

Sen. John McCain's allies have been trying to exploit the ties between Obama and Ayers, with a McCain fundraiser donating nearly $2.9 million for an independent TV ad focusing on Ayers, whose Weathermen group took credit for bombings that included nonfatal blasts at the Pentagon and U.S. Capitol four decades ago.

The records of the Chicago Annenberg Challenge, which Obama chaired and which Ayers co-founded, will be made available to the public on Tuesday, the university said in a statement.

National Review magazine had attempted to obtain the records and was told the donor had not cleared their opening. Today, the university said it now has legal authority to allow public access to the material.

Our prolific blogging colleague Mark Silva, who seems to be in both Washington and Denver at the same time while writing about Chicago events, has the full story over here at the Swamp.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/2008/08/obama-ayres.html
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    Soros hasn't funded fake 527's to attack political opponents using lies, or to impugn someone's military service, or basically just make shit up outta thin air.
    Are you kidding me?

soros and 527s - Google Search

Or all those facts negated because their biased?

A government big enough to give you everything you want,
    is strong enough to take everything you have. ~Thomas Jefferson

using lies, or to impugn someone's military service or to make shit up.

people use 527's all the time for campaigns, but Bush took his and turned them into nonstop lie factories that were discredited at every turn.

BIG DIFFERENCE
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Annenberg documents show extensive contacts between Obama and Ayers

Rick Moran

As we wait for the press and others to go through the thousands of documents related to the Chicago Annenberg Challenge where Barack Obama served as President of the Board and terrorist William Ayers headed up the operations arm, we can say for certain that Obama is a liar of the first magnitude.

Barack Obama made it appear in public statements that he barely knew Ayers. Here is what he said at the Philadelphia debate in April about his relationship with the terrorist:

This is a guy who lives in my neighborhood, who's a professor of English in Chicago who I know and who I have not received some official endorsement from. He's not somebody who I exchange ideas from on a regular basis. And the notion that somehow as a consequence of me knowing somebody who engaged in detestable acts 40 years ago, when I was eight years old, somehow reflects on me and my values doesn't make much sense, George.
    And here's what the Annenberg docs show so far:

The UIC records show that Obama and Ayers attended board meetings, retreats and at least one news conference together as the education program got under way. The two continued to attend meetings together during the 1995-2001 operation of the program, records show.

"Not someone I exchange ideas with on a regular basis?" Assuming he had private meetings with Ayers in addition to the public ones, one could easily conclude that Obama did indeed "exchange ideas with Ayers on a regular basis."

I'd like to know when the last time he talked to Ayers, the last time he saw him. Does he have a role - even an unofficial one - in the campaign?

Obama is going to have a lot of explaining to do - if he ever has a press conference.

American Thinker- Print Article

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    using lies, or to impugn someone's military service or to make shit up.

people use 527's all the time for campaigns, but Bush took his and turned them into nonstop lie factories that were discredited at every turn.

BIG DIFFERENCE
    Grimm, you really are blind to the truth. Soros has his hands in every single bit of shady shit associated with the democrat party. He himself is funding the non-stop lies, lies that you have chosen to believe. The same blind loyalty you slam Hillary supporters for is the very thing you are doing now.

I am so sorry you actually, truly believe what you have said.

A government big enough to give you everything you want,
    is strong enough to take everything you have. ~Thomas Jefferson

Really! How interesting! Annotate and describe said lies. It better be of Swift Boat quality or i'll be sorely disappointed.

What are they lying about?

Who is doing the lying?

What are the names of the 527's?

I'm pretty well versed on neocon ones, but not Democrat ones. Generally, they don't need them because they tend to deal mostly in reality as far as I have been able to determine.

Grimm - both parties have their hatchet men/women who do the dirty work for them. Neither is any better than the other. It is easier for us to blame the republicans because they do not represent our beliefs. Reality is that the Dems are just as bad - just not as succesful in recent years.

Some of the 527's Soros funds are..

Fund for America
    Majority Action
    America Coming Together- which was given the biggest fine ever to a 527 for violating campaign finance laws
    Campaign For America's Future
    Democracy Alliance
    America Votes
    MoveON....which had to close it's 527 after it was fined for violating elections laws

He and Steve Bing ( the father of liz hurleys kid) are the biggest private donors to 527's in the US
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

dreaming about being on a lake in Ontario

I am tired of hearing about Obama's ties to a radical "weatherman" from 40 fucking years ago. I know people who in their youth were real assholes. In the 60's a lot of us didn't use our heads. Let's move on from this shit. What is Obama about, not what someone he knows was about 40 years ago.
    If I can't be a good example, then let me be a horrible warning.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information