Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sarah Palin's son-in-law gets job he's not qualified for, gee wonder why..

Quote Originally Posted by WhoAmI View Post
    The Mudflats » Levi Johnston is Off the Slope. (You Can’t Fire Him, He Quits!)

And I must repeat my theory that "they" (aka Palin and her Dud) got him the job because they knew his mother was being investigated and wanted him out of the way, since he lived with her.
    I think it was his dad who got him the job. In the comments in the Anchorage Daily News over the weekend, there was someone from Wasilla who claimed he knew Levi when he dropped out of school last spring. Allegedly, Levi said when he dropped out that his daddy could get him a job up on the slope. His dad is probably in trouble at work for all the negative press his son brought upon the company.

These people should be on Jerry Springer.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffy View Post
    I think it was his dad who got him the job. In the comments in the Anchorage Daily News over the weekend, there was someone from Wasilla who claimed he knew Levi when he dropped out of school last spring. Allegedly, Levi said when he dropped out that his daddy could get him a job up on the slope. His dad is probably in trouble at work for all the negative press his son brought upon the company.
    Palin wrote him a letter of recommendation:

The June 23, 2008, letter for Levi says in part: “I have known Levi and his family for many years and am most impressed with Levi’s work ethic. Levi is organized, efficient, extremely competent, and will prove to be an excellent employee. Also, Levi’s physical strength and determination are assets that will be useful to your company.”

Sounds like some form letter that someone on Mooseballs's staff plagiarized off the internet.

I thought that family members were prohibited from writing recommendations.

She wasn't related to him in June. Still isn't, legally. Probably never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Brookie View Post
    Sounds like some form letter that someone on Mooseballs's staff plagiarized off the internet.
    Seeing how often this phrase pops up, you might be on to something.

"is organized, efficient, extremely competent" - Google Search
    "If you are not outraged, then you are not paying attention," Heather Heyer's facebook quote.

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Seeing how often this phrase pops up, you might be on to something.

"is organized, efficient, extremely competent" - Google Search
    That's hilarious! I love it that there's nothing on intelligence, just physical strength.

I feel sorry for him. He didn't run for VP, nor did he ask for all this attention. He just happened to be the poor fool who impregnated Palin's daughter. He didn't seem all that thrilled to be at the RNC, or sitting with Bristol. Hopefully he'll just get his GED so he can continue on his path. He's got to make some money if he has any chance of supporting his family in the future.

I'm not surprised.

To be a legacy or have connections are the only ways to get into a good paying blue collar union in my state......like electricians, plumbers, iron workers, carpenters, etc.

You cannot get into these unions on your own. I imagine it's the same in most other states.
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Sarah Palin needs more Jerry Springer type drama in her life, so when she attempts to run for office again, she'll be laughed out of the race.
    "the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they're gone"

uh, he's not qualified to be a dad either.

Quote Originally Posted by IceQueen View Post
    I feel sorry for him. He didn't run for VP, nor did he ask for all this attention. He just happened to be the poor fool who impregnated Palin's daughter. He didn't seem all that thrilled to be at the RNC, or sitting with Bristol. Hopefully he'll just get his GED so he can continue on his path. He's got to make some money if he has any chance of supporting his family in the future.
    I doubt he has any intention of supporting them. Why would he? I'm sure Bristol and the kid will stay with her parents, who are very wealthy. If he gets a cut of any photo ops or interviews, he might buy it a few things, but I doubt they want him hanging around.

honestly i dont care if he got a job cause of his or her parents. he isnt the first or last who got ahead with a job due to parents

The June 23, 2008, letter for Levi says in part: “I have known Levi and his family for many years and am most impressed with Levi’s work ethic. Levi is organized, efficient, extremely competent, and will prove to be an excellent employee. Also, Levi’s physical strength and determination are assets that will be useful to your company.”
    This should read:

I'd like to give a shout-out to Levi and his drug-dealing mother who I have been palling around with for years and I am most impressed with Levi's ability to knock my daughter up and nearly derail my political career. What's the difference between Levi, a hockey mom and a pitbull? Lipstick. Also, I am impressed with Levi's physical strength and determination to continually have unprotected sex with my daughter despite my best efforts and I believe that those are assets that will be useful to your company as Vladimir Poot-In rears his head over Alaskan airspace. So should you hire, Levi? You betcha! Because it's the pro-American thing to do. And remember to vote for me in 2012.

Sincerely

Governor Sarah Mooseballs
    Last edited by kingcap72; January 7th, 2009 at 04:09 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information