Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 46 to 59 of 59

Thread: Sarah Palin's plan for tonight's debate

  1. #46
    Elite Member RevellingInSane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Where Being PC is understood as a fault!
    Posts
    11,592

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    Highway to the Danger Zone! That sums up McCain/Palin.

    And I think McCain is more dangerous than Bush. Bush is an idiot, but McCain actually has some brains. He's just not using them lately.
    You got it! I knew you would! Gonna take you right into the DANGER ZONE!

    McCain is a bottle of nitroglycerin on a trampoline with eight basketballs bouncing on it.

    Palin is shaking the trampoline.



  2. #47
    Elite Member kingcap72's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    10 miles from Pootie Tang
    Posts
    21,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RevellingInSane View Post
    You got it! I knew you would! Gonna take you right into the DANGER ZONE!

    McCain is a bottle of nitroglycerin on a trampoline with eight basketballs bouncing on it.

    Palin is shaking the trampoline.
    Kenny Loggin's song was the best part about that movie.

    And McCain's temper is getting harder for him to control. That interview he did in Des Moines proves that. If Obama plays his cards right and pushes the right buttons in the next debates we'll see the old man's red glare and bombs bursting in the air.

    And Palin is just a joke at this point.

  3. #48
    Elite Member RevellingInSane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Where Being PC is understood as a fault!
    Posts
    11,592

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    Kenny Loggin's song was the best part about that movie.

    And McCain's temper is getting harder for him to control. That interview he did in Des Moines proves that. If Obama plays his cards right and pushes the right buttons in the next debates we'll see the old man's red glare and bombs bursting in the air.

    And Palin is just a joke at this point.
    I agree. That is one overrated movie. Overrated? What a coincidence we are talking about McCain and his pitbull.

    Pitbull. That makes me wonder. Since she has called herself a pit bull in lipstic, technically, if she were referred to as a...

    I have no doubt Obama is going to make this man explode on national TV. Let his PR explain why he yelled, screamed, cursed, and acted a complete fool.

    *rubs hands together*

    Obama can make McCain explode and Biden will probably make Palin cry. History in the making. *cues another Loggins song for Obama/Biden*

    I'm alright....Don't nobody worry about me....



  4. #49
    Elite Member ana-mish-ana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    3,204

    Default

    Has anyone seen the pic of Palin's taped hand- Apparently she hurt herself but Im thinking thats where her mike is?

  5. #50
    Elite Member Belinda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    going to hell in a handbasket
    Posts
    3,180

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ana-mish-ana View Post
    Has anyone seen the pic of Palin's taped hand- Apparently she hurt herself but Im thinking thats where her mike is?
    She's probably got notes scribbled on it since she can't use index cards.

  6. #51
    Elite Member kingcap72's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    10 miles from Pootie Tang
    Posts
    21,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RevellingInSane View Post
    I agree. That is one overrated movie. Overrated? What a coincidence we are talking about McCain and his pitbull.

    Pitbull. That makes me wonder. Since she has called herself a pit bull in lipstic, technically, if she were referred to as a...

    I have no doubt Obama is going to make this man explode on national TV. Let his PR explain why he yelled, screamed, cursed, and acted a complete fool.

    *rubs hands together*

    Obama can make McCain explode and Biden will probably make Palin cry. History in the making. *cues another Loggins song for Obama/Biden*

    I'm alright....Don't nobody worry about me....
    Hmmm, what name could you be talking about?

    And if McCain flips out, somehow it'll be because Obama is 'secretly a Muslim and a big meanie.'

    I'm drawing a blank on that other Loggins' song. But I can think of a song to describe Palin, too. 'That girl is poison. Never trust a big butt and a smile.'

  7. #52
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    2,540

    Default

    Isn't that the Eddie Rabitt song?

  8. #53
    Elite Member celeb_2006's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    13,468

    Default

    Oh my gosh, anyone catch Katie Couric's questins for Palin just a few minutes ago?

    Absolutely embarrassing. For the sake of America and its image in the world, I hope she isn't this ditzy and unfocused. At least mccain had some measure of control and responded somewhat better than a mannequin.

    Palin, I am already cringing (not that I am complaining). This will be a treat to watch but talk about not being able to watch from the painful embarrasment.

  9. #54
    Elite Member RevellingInSane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Where Being PC is understood as a fault!
    Posts
    11,592

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    Hmmm, what name could you be talking about?

    And if McCain flips out, somehow it'll be because Obama is 'secretly a Muslim and a big meanie.'

    I'm drawing a blank on that other Loggins' song. But I can think of a song to describe Palin, too. 'That girl is poison. Never trust a big butt and a smile.'
    What name? I was obviously referring to the B-word. Brilliant. *shifty eyes*

    Of course anyone who angers The Fuhrer is wrong. McCain is not a mere mortal with anger management issues.

    Not that I listen to Kenny Loggins or anything....

    Poison! Oh man, how old are we? Ima hafta do the booty dance!

    It's I'm Alright from the Caddyshack Soundtrack.
    Quote Originally Posted by scooter View Post
    Isn't that the Eddie Rabitt song?
    Not Eddie Rabbitt. It's Loggins.

    YouTube - Kenny Loggins-I'm Alright (Caddyshack Theme)



  10. #55
    Elite Member AllieCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    4,212

    Default

    where are the pics of her with a taped hand, and her hair down?

  11. #56
    SVZ
    SVZ is offline
    Do fish have boogers? SVZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Venus
    Posts
    1,000,003,609

    Default

    tom hanks would make a great sarah palin

  12. #57
    SVZ
    SVZ is offline
    Do fish have boogers? SVZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Venus
    Posts
    1,000,003,609

    Default

    she's shivering,..and that wink was SO fake

  13. #58
    Elite Member Shinola's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Smokin' with your baby
    Posts
    3,611

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Belindagogo View Post
    Guess she'll have an earpiece then.
    Exactly.
    Posted from my fucking iPhone

  14. #59
    Elite Member kingcap72's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    10 miles from Pootie Tang
    Posts
    21,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RevellingInSane View Post
    What name? I was obviously referring to the B-word. Brilliant. *shifty eyes*

    Of course anyone who angers The Fuhrer is wrong. McCain is not a mere mortal with anger management issues.

    Not that I listen to Kenny Loggins or anything....

    Poison! Oh man, how old are we? Ima hafta do the booty dance!
    You're being sexist. She's a maverick/reformer/pitbull/hockey mom/grandmother.

    And, yeah, we are getting old. Some of the young whipper snappers on GR probably think we're ready for the old folks home...like McCain.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Plan B proposed for Friday's Presidential debate
    By Belinda in forum U.S. Politics and Issues
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: September 26th, 2008, 03:56 PM
  2. Replies: 24
    Last Post: September 26th, 2008, 03:51 AM
  3. Sarah Palin's wasteful ways
    By ConstanceSpry in forum U.S. Politics and Issues
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: September 18th, 2008, 10:53 AM
  4. As if we didn't know: Sarah Palin's a big liar
    By *DIVA! in forum U.S. Politics and Issues
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: September 18th, 2008, 01:30 AM
  5. Anyone watching Sarah Palin's speech?
    By january in forum U.S. Politics and Issues
    Replies: 252
    Last Post: September 5th, 2008, 09:04 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •